Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

2008 JSB C6Z06*10,400miles*492rwhp*$46,900

Old 01-24-2011, 02:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 JSB C6Z06*10,400miles*492rwhp*$46,900

I bought this great car brand NEW 2 years and 9 months ago. I can say that out of the 85+ cars I have owned, it has been the most fun. I have now my eyes on something new. The Z will probably see very little, if any driving, so she would have to go.

The car is in EXCELLENT shape for being almost 3 years old. I have driven the car the way it was intended, but at the same time, it has also been taken care of very well (still running on the original clutch which shows very little wear – it was thoroughly checked when the tranny was brought down to replace the master and slave cylinder). Every time I took the road course, I had it fully taped up front to avoid unnecessary rock chips (has been to the track a total of 7 times – each time only about 30-45 minutes, so combined, anywhere from 4 to 6 hours . That being said, the car has a few minor cosmetic imperfections; all of them up front and on the windshield. The paint itself is free from scratches, swirl marks, and any other types of imperfections (besides what is listed under imperfections). I don’t drive the car in the rain but have been caught in it a total of 3 times during ownership. The car has been waxed and have used a clay bar every year. The interior is in 10/10 shape – there are no scratches, tears, imperfections or irregularities anywhere in the interior.

Imperfections:
1. Windshield: It shows nicks and knacks throughout. There are no cracks on it though.
2. Front bumper: There is a slight scuff on the front passenger side. I can’t get it to show on the photo – this was professionally wet sanded, buffed and polished– I personally would not get it fixed due to it being very minor.

If you want a strong, fast, good-looking car, that will trap 130mph on the 1/4 mile (129.89 to be exact), that will run side by side with cars that have considerably more hp, a car that will do 202mph, a car that will turn heads, a car that sounds, looks and means business, this is probably for you.

This is what you will get: a 2008 JSB Chevrolet Corvette Z06
• Z06 2LZ (heated seats, in-dash 6CD Changer w/auxiliary, telescopic steering, full power, blah, blah)
• Mileage: 10,450 as of January 24, 2011
• Color: JSB (JetStream blue)

Performance Modifications:
• K&N Cold Air intake (still have the stock air-box w/stock unused filter – was replaced as soon as picked up from the dealership).
• Muffler Mod (stock mufflers with sealed interior perforated pipes – sounds a lot louder / meaner at FOT, but looks completely stock). If you have delicate, precious ears, you can always put the fuse back in place (30 second job), but should you fit in this category, please shop for something else – the car’s attitude will not be compatible with yours.
• Gutted stock catalytic converters. I recycle regularly so don’t judge.
• Custom Tune (the tune is extremely conservative and is set for intake/removed catalytic converters (no codes/no-engine lights) and the removal of the annoying 1st to 4th gear shift).
• Brake pads have been upgraded to Hawk HP’s (front and back) – there is about 90% left all the way around – replaced around 7,100 miles – no track events done on them since installation.
• Car comes with 2 sets of OEM Speedline GM Z06 wheels, both painted in high-heat low gloss black. The first set comes with OEM GY supercar run-flats (275/325) and the other set comes w/ Nitto NT05s (295/345). Both sets have about 80% left (both purchased in 2010 – GY’s came out of an 09 Z w/about 2,100 miles and NT’s were purchased new and have about 1,500 miles on them). Both sets come with installed oem TPMSs and work flawlessly with the displays on the dash. I have a couple of extra spare fronts with about 50% tread I will also throw in.

Cosmetic Modifications:
• Smoked clear taillights (these are plastic covers that can be removed)
• Smoked corner on all 4 sides (these are also covers that can be removed)
• Blacked-out emblems (this is vinyl and can also be removed if you decide you don’t want to be cool)
• Roof has been wrapped in black (also removable – the wrap, that is…I am sure the roof can be removed also w/a little help…)
• Rear Spoiler and door handles have been replaced with painted JSB pieces to match – this was done by the dealership and are under full warranty
• The hood’s inside panel has the Z06 logo screened on it and the fender flares have the interior grill pieces in place (blacked out) – all factory options for prepped JSB show cars to advertise JSB color in ZR1s
• Tinted windows w/lifetime warranty (35% on side windows and 20% on rear glass) – never had a issue w/cops because of it.
• Custom Z06 floor-mats (Lloyd?) w/the Z06 emblem on them.
• Hardwired V1 with concealed display:

Other important information/disclaimers:
• The original engine suffered a catastrophic failure at around 6,000 miles due to suspected oil starvation – it was then replaced under warranty with a brand new original factory OEM LS7. The car has NOT been on the road course since the motor was replaced. It does however run very strong trapping 130mph, just like the previous motor. I personally would much rather have a Z06 with a fresh motor than one that has been tracked and that carries the original engine (due to oil starvation issues some of the early 06-08 LS7s suffer from at the track under continuous heavy G-forces).
• The original transmission suffered a catastrophic failure at around 6,500 miles (shortly after the engine) due to suspected lack of fluid/poor lubrication – fully replaced under warranty.
• The original differential exploded (best way to explain it) at around 8,500 miles due to the car being too fast (!) – replaced with a brand new OEM unit – warranted in full by my wallet.
• Rotors were replaced at around 4,000 miles due to excessive/uneven wear. The new rotors are in excellent shape and show very little wear now.
• Both seats were replaced under warranty due to the leather showing unusual stretching and wrinkling at/around 2,000 miles. Instead of selecting black/ebony combination on the seats, I went ahead and got them in solid black. To my knowledge, there are only 2 JSB cars with solid black interior w/red stitching. The seats look absolutely perfect.
• Steering wheel was replaced under warranty due to a scratch caused during the replacement of one of the seats (2,000 miles).
• The car is still covered under the bumper-to-bumper warranty for another 3 months/26,000 miles and the GM 5yr/100k power/train is still in effect.

I have all records (a box-load for obvious reasons), original window sticker ($ 77,000+), unopened CD/DVD, manuals, extra sets of keys/FOB, etc., that came w/the car and other miscellaneous things I have accumulated during the 2 ½ years of ownership (and previous 2 years that I had owned my previous 06 Z06), that I will also throw in w/the car. I can assure you that this car will NOT disappoint in any way, neither cosmetically nor performance wise.

Now, to the very important topic of price. I have thought about this and I am set at US$ 46,900. This is non-negotiable unless you look like Adriana Lima and wish to be my slave for a week (or a couple of days – I am flexible) – then we can discuss further. I feel this is a more than fair price for this car. The car is free of liens - I don’t have to sell it and would feel perfectly ok keeping it. If you only want one set of wheels/tires, then I can drop the price to US$ 45,900 or further down to US$ 45,500 without the V1.

Thank you for looking. If you are interested in the car, contact me via email: angel@c3mail.com

Old 01-24-2011, 06:31 PM

Chevy really did good with the best bang for the buck sports car!!! I wish you luck with selling her. I almost got one instead i waited a little longer and got the 370Z 09 Sport with Navi. Anyone who snatches this will have a permanent grind in their face on a daily basis if you drive it daily! I can guarantee you it`ll take atleast 5-10 years off your real age...

This is a great deal for anyone especially since you are not paying any taxes! Bump for you! seems like no bs on this one...
Old 01-25-2011, 01:07 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Im about 15k away from buying this lol. GL with the sale i love Z06s
Old 01-25-2011, 03:48 PM

awesome looking car glws
Old 01-26-2011, 05:42 PM

Thing sounds cursed
Old 01-26-2011, 06:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Trade you my car ,my girl and my newborn for it.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:02 PM

Forgot to mention the kids ceritified preowned with papers
Old 01-26-2011, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by stooky2,Jan 26 2011, 08:42 PM
Thing sounds cursed
Warrant is a good thing and seller, me, is honest. The thing sounds more sick or wicked...not so much cursed...
Old 01-26-2011, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by godmachine,Jan 26 2011, 09:32 PM
Trade you my car ,my girl and my newborn for it.
Pics of girl please...and can newborn perform any manual labor yet? Lol.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:27 PM

Well the kid cant turn any wrenches or mow any yards yet but with enough beatings im sure he would come along .

On the girl you just point one out you want and I will make her yours. Water boarding style

Quick Reply: 2008 JSB C6Z06*10,400miles*492rwhp*$46,900