The Corner House of Whores and Monkeys. Enter for Fun & Shenanigans! We're weird here. In the most awesome way possible.

Life.....

Old 07-12-2018, 07:19 AM

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,396 Posts
Exclamation Life.....

can be tuff especially when someone LOOSES IT

As a few of you know we lost C-6's youngest Brother a few days ago ( hense mom's mouth in here )

This isn't looking for your sympathy its hoping to encourage you to LIVE yours to its FULLEST!
SERIOUSLY .... people say that all the time but don't always affect things
If you are LUCKY enough to have FAMILY & OR RELATIVES reach out to them DON'T let stupid things get in the way.

This was a GREAT man & we will miss him like duh!
Music fan / Deadhead & just all around

Yeah this as you all know is mom's FaceSpace so I felt a need for this vent

Get a call in NOT A TEXT to who ever you LOVE regardless of the past.

Tanks for being there for me too love you all
The following users liked this post:
LESISMOR (12-17-2018)
Old 07-12-2018, 07:34 AM

Received 1,180 Likes on 908 Posts

As we said in our texts yesterday, our deepest condolences. He's in a better place.

BTW, we postponed our Big Bear trip for two weeks because of the Valley Fire. We're not interested in being in the mountains with poor air quality. We'll be there Friday, 7/27 until Tuesday 7/31. The invitation stands.
vtecmom (07-12-2018)
Old 07-12-2018, 08:05 AM

Received 1,106 Likes on 987 Posts

vtecmom (07-12-2018)
Old 07-12-2018, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by The Raptor
As we said in our texts yesterday, our deepest condolences. He's in a better place.

BTW, we postponed our Big Bear trip for two weeks because of the Valley Fire. We're not interested in being in the mountains with poor air quality. We'll be there Friday, 7/27 until Tuesday 7/31. The invitation stands.

Tanks RB

Smart move on your part.... we actually had a family trip planned for quite awhile back to the Tetons with C-6's family too and his Sister still wants us all to go. They went there as kids. So we will be in route to Wyoming while your up there maybe later this summer or early fall we can meet up there
Old 07-12-2018, 08:56 AM

Received 1,142 Likes on 1,063 Posts

Originally Posted by vtecmom
can be tuff especially when someone LOOSES IT

As a few of you know we lost C-6's youngest Brother a few days ago ( hense mom's mouth in here )

This isn't looking for your sympathy its hoping to encourage you to LIVE yours to its FULLEST!
SERIOUSLY .... people say that all the time but don't always affect things
If you are LUCKY enough to have FAMILY & OR RELATIVES reach out to them DON'T let stupid things get in the way.

This was a GREAT man & we will miss him like duh!
Music fan / Deadhead & just all around

Yeah this as you all know is mom's FaceSpace so I felt a need for this vent

Get a call in NOT A TEXT to who ever you LOVE regardless of the past.

Tanks for being there for me too love you all
As you know my heart is with you guys - always, but especially so now. :huggerz:
...It's so true that we need reminders to live our lives to the fullest. Often it takes something tragic to bring that back up because we get into our routines and end up taking things for granted. So in a weird way, I guess I'm thanking you for that reminder. ...Actually, you've also reminded me that I've been slacking when it comes to my gratitude journal. Starting that back up after work tonight.
The following 2 users liked this post by shareall:
LESISMOR (12-17-2018), vtecmom (07-12-2018)
Old 07-12-2018, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by shareall
As you know my heart is with you guys - always, but especially so now. :huggerz:
...It's so true that we need reminders to live our lives to the fullest. Often it takes something tragic to bring that back up because we get into our routines and end up taking things for granted. So in a weird way, I guess I'm thanking you for that reminder. ...Actually, you've also reminded me that I've been slacking when it comes to my gratitude journal. Starting that back up after work tonight.
Your welcome and you as per usual you get mom 2 da core!

& YOU have reminded ME to get on OUR journal truth be told I wanted to hand deliver it this time
Old 07-12-2018, 09:35 AM

SIDENOTE:

as most of you know mom is probably one of the biggest 's never wanting or liking mine being taken
as I'm in search for all of my 's of him its hitting me quite hard that they are lacking

I recently realized F IT just take the damn ( pre this actually ) ratgirl was quite shocked when I said " common I wanna take a with you " she of course gladly accommodated me
Old 08-03-2018, 07:51 AM

C-6 & Sis were successful at bringing the RIP J family members together tuff thing to do but IMPORTANT
Old 08-03-2018, 07:52 AM

PS if you don't have a Will you may want to consider one it will be helpful to your family members that you leave behind
Old 08-03-2018, 08:02 AM

Received 1,142 Likes on 1,063 Posts

I confess I need to make some more preparations, including medical directives. But I totally hear what you're saying. When my friend's husband passed away unexpectedly a few years ago they didn't have anything in place. I remember her saying that it was bad enough to lose her soulmate, but even worse that she didn't have some guidelines for what he wanted. I wouldn't want to add more stress to my loved ones in an already stressful time.
vtecmom (08-03-2018)

Quick Reply: Life.....