The Corner House of Whores and Monkeys. Enter for Fun & Shenanigans! We're weird here. In the most awesome way possible.

Please read this.....

Old 02-04-2005, 09:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please read this.....

Let's do what we can to help find a cure for cancer.....

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=266454
Old 02-04-2005, 09:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry, here is what part of the site says...

as of February 1st, 2005:

website for Jenny (sherwin's girl) who will be participating in a triathalon in April to help the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society.

www.teamintraining.org/participant/wong-192880

If you click on the "diary" link, there is a little blurp about Sherwin, and has up-to-date info. When we get the results from his cat scan tomorrow, I'll do another entry in the "diary" thingee. People can donate directly on the site there if they wish, or can email me at jenwong49@hotmail.com if they have any additional questions about the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society. (Please don't email her about questions other than that to avoid overwhelming emails)

Purple bracelets will be sent/given to anyone who donates to my site...I'm not sure how people can get them otherwise, because they don't sell them on the LLS site, and I just bought them through LLS to give out to sponsors.

Oh, Sherwin's hospital bills have been astronomical, but he has good insurance, so he's ok financially. It's a few thousand out-of-pocket deductible per year, and then his insurance picks up the rest, so he's very fortunate that way. Regarding gear and clothing...I think I'm ok I think Jared said that he was going to get me a pair of Oakleys for my bike and run so that was SO sweet of him! Oh btw....I paid for Sherwin to come to Hawaii with me (as long as he's feeling up for it!), so just know that he'll hopefully be able to see all of us triathletes who have raised money to help cure Leukemia...it should be very uplifting I think Anyone who is interested in catching some sun, and cheering us on is welcome to come to Kona, Hawaii....we'll be there April 1-4, 2005!

Hope this helps Krist! Let me know if you need any other info and THANKS to everyone for all you do!!!

*edited letter for clarity from an email she sent upon speaking with her in regards to updating you guys*