The Corner House of Whores and Monkeys. Enter for Fun & Shenanigans! We're weird here. In the most awesome way possible.

the semi-official bitching thread

Old 10-02-2003, 09:12 PM

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Default the semi-official bitching thread

As per Wicky

Quote "gimme a ing break les. It was me that posted it.. I don't have to hide. Mitch is the one who has shit to hide in his PM's. I'd be glad to see him in Vegas and tell him straight out he's rude, oh but he's not going!

Les, I'm not gonna change who I am, or what I do on this board becuase one person is so selfish that he has to be rude to people in the corner and then expect people not to call him on it!!

Neither you nor Mitch has any business telling me what to post, unless it's a direct personal attack, which none of my posts were. If you can't stand the heat as they say, stay out of the kitchen.

My conversation with anyone is mine to share with whoever I please. "Private Message" or no. "

1. I know that it was you that posted it....re-read my response...Mitch has nothing to hide he just merely wanted to keep the issue under control and posting in that thread obviously wasn't working.

2. He too would love to see you in Vegas and tell you straight out how he feels about you - you 2 work out your testosterone issues by yourselves.

3. I did not ask you to change who you are, I would never ask that of anyone. However, I do find it very disheartening that you're willing to so completely judge someone you've never met, over a story you don't know the full story of and then completely mock him for your own personal humour, eventhough it was very obvious from his post and PM that this had really upset him. We had been talking about Vegas for a long time and were very excited about it. He still has to take the time off work cause he had pre-booked it off. How is what he did selfish?? It is not selfish in the least....he is not going to Vegas for that VERY reason...so that certain others are not uncomfortable with his presence....I find that the complete opposite of selfish...rather sensitive, mature and thoughtful.

4. Your posts were not a direct attack?? Then could you tell me just what they were? cause I kinda call things as I see them, and ummm....how could all those mocking threads not be a direct attack at Mitch?

5. That may be your opinion of a PM...but I do not think that is how the majority of people see them; nor do I think your wife would be too pleased if she had written you a private note and you shared it with your fellow peers.

6. Mitch did not initiate anything with you....quit the opposite, he just posted why he wasn't going to Corner Con and apologized and you then begin this tirade of threads completely mocking him and you know damn well that you did those intentionally to push his buttons....what a mature manly thing to do

So all of you people who want to judge someone you've never met, know hardly anything about, about something you know little or nothing about....so be it, who am I to tell you otherwise.

I will tell you that you most of you have Mitch pegged totally wrong...I'm not gonna tell you all the reasons how, but do you really think that I would go for the type of guy you've made him out to be?? My first serious relationship in like 4 yrs....NO.

I'm sorry I made the comment to Jpassat...but it just kinda hurt that you'd take humour in another's sorrow and anger....especially knowing that that thread had caused so much stress and tension in the corner. I've been taught to speak my mind and be open-minded....I did both here. Jpassat - I'm sorry IF I took your comment the wrong way, my apologies.

I also made the decision not to go to Vegas on my own...Wicky I resent you thinking that I just wouldn't go cause "my man" wasn't going. I've "hung out" in the Corner longer than Mitch and have developed very special relationships with several of our fellow whores....I am an independent, OPEN-MINDED individual...and I made the decision several days after Mitch's decision and I made it based on my OWN reasons.

SOrry everyone this is so long....but I had to let it out, I hope you'll forgive me
Old 10-02-2003, 09:18 PM

and PS....I never received the PM Jen said she was going to send. So I have no idea how that stands.
Old 10-02-2003, 09:28 PM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

I think this should all just be put to rest. I am glad everyone who has wanted to has said their peace. I do have one question for you Les, did you get my PM?
Old 10-02-2003, 09:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

its over, done with, and no harsh regards were against you Les, at any point.

Please, lets kill this already.

for all

Old 10-02-2003, 09:32 PM

which PM Mike?
Old 10-02-2003, 09:43 PM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

After some of the shenanigans went down I sent you a lengthy PM apologizing to you for what transpired and asking you to please reconsider going to Corner Con.
Old 10-02-2003, 09:46 PM

Ugh...I may have overseen it in all the drama, I'll go back and look Thanks :hug:
Old 10-02-2003, 09:47 PM

and for everyone else....sorry to have annoyed you with this topic again....but now I've said my piece, go ahead and get your whoring on
Old 10-02-2003, 09:52 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by mikes2k
After some of the shenanigans went down I sent you a lengthy PM apologizing to you for what transpired and asking you to please reconsider going to Corner Con.

Hey, Lesley, if Mikey's PM was really nice and all that, will you reconsider coming to Vegas then .... ?????
Old 10-02-2003, 09:53 PM

Quick Reply: the semi-official bitching thread