The Corner House of Whores and Monkeys. Enter for Fun & Shenanigans! We're weird here. In the most awesome way possible.

Semi-official Music Video's X….

Old 01-16-2019, 12:18 PM

Received 1,193 Likes on 926 Posts

Originally Posted by vtecmom
This treads not about what mom's into its about what anyone is which is WHY its my favorite tread
I LOVE learning of bands via posts in here I've learned of some great ones via E ticket as I love that kinda R&R butt also love the stuff say 8D aka Unkie puts in once & awhile
think its safe 2 say I just MUSIC . < period not a huge Country fan but have heard a few I could handle
Great to have a wide variety. I am the same and more so as the years go by. Love the late 60's/early 70's rock, love blues, punk, metal, etc. Very few rap artists I will listen to, but do like some Atmosphere now and then. Just hate the gansta stuff and all it stands for. Not big on country either, but do have huge respect for a lot of the old school talent in that area. Will never get into electronic stuff though. Dubstep makes me want to burn down the house and put it out with a large bomb. I like bands with people playing instruments. Some effects mixed in is ok but not into music created on a computer.

And since there is no other category it fits into, one of my overall favorites and in my opinion one of the best bands ever is Pink Floyd. Tons of talent and amazing song writing. And their ability to write albums, not just a group of songs, always amazes me. If you like rock and roll or blues, and cannot get into Shine on You Crazy Diamond .. I just dont know what to say! Pretty sure I have almost everything they released.

Lately though have been mostly listening to a lot of the stuff I listened to regularly when skating back in ma day :P So lots of punk, metal, etc.

Big music lover in general, and try not to burn myself out listening to one sound too much!
Old 01-16-2019, 12:21 PM

and since I brought it up ...

Old 01-17-2019, 07:04 AM

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,396 Posts

Originally Posted by engifineer
Great to have a wide variety. I am the same and more so as the years go by. Love the late 60's/early 70's rock, love blues, punk, metal, etc. Very few rap artists I will listen to, but do like some Atmosphere now and then. Just hate the gansta stuff and all it stands for. Not big on country either, but do have huge respect for a lot of the old school talent in that area. Will never get into electronic stuff though. Dubstep makes me want to burn down the house and put it out with a large bomb. I like bands with people playing instruments. Some effects mixed in is ok but not into music created on a computer.

And since there is no other category it fits into, one of my overall favorites and in my opinion one of the best bands ever is Pink Floyd. Tons of talent and amazing song writing. And their ability to write albums, not just a group of songs, always amazes me. If you like rock and roll or blues, and cannot get into Shine on You Crazy Diamond .. I just dont know what to say! Pretty sure I have almost everything they released.

Lately though have been mostly listening to a lot of the stuff I listened to regularly when skating back in ma day :P So lots of punk, metal, etc.

Big music lover in general, and try not to burn myself out listening to one sound too much!

Yeah you summed it up well for yourself!

Def have enjoyed PF over the years ...... again yeah good to have some variety & always nice to learn of bands I've not heard

Went to see Joe Bonamassa who I learned of in here and was very pleased at not only his talent but his personality DUDE
Old 01-17-2019, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by vtecmom
Yeah you summed it up well for yourself!

Def have enjoyed PF over the years ...... again yeah good to have some variety & always nice to learn of bands I've not heard

Went to see Joe Bonamassa who I learned of in here and was very pleased at not only his talent but his personality DUDE
Bonamassa rocks. I have heard he was a pretty cool guy as well.

And this young man completely rocks the cover of Song of Yesterday!

Old 01-18-2019, 11:19 AM

Received 1,143 Likes on 1,064 Posts

Kfed and I shared a love of BNL, so here's a few of my favorites...
The following users liked this post:
vtecmom (01-18-2019)
Old 01-18-2019, 12:08 PM

Received 1,143 Likes on 1,064 Posts

The following users liked this post:
vtecmom (01-18-2019)
Old 01-18-2019, 01:43 PM

Received 1,545 Likes on 1,422 Posts

ya KFed!!

Old 01-18-2019, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by engifineer
Bonamassa rocks. I have heard he was a pretty cool guy as well.

And this young man completely rocks the cover of Song of Yesterday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzOxN-GfLLQ
Yes he's been playing since he was a lil kid but still he's just genuinely talented & best part he's genuinely humble
Old 01-21-2019, 03:02 PM

Old 01-22-2019, 10:24 AM

Received 1,545 Likes on 1,422 Posts

Quick Reply: Semi-official Music Video's X….