The Corner House of Whores and Monkeys. Enter for Fun & Shenanigans! We're weird here. In the most awesome way possible.

Thanks Mom

 
Old 07-08-2017, 10:33 AM
  #1  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Doh!!
Posts: 112,641
Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Thanks Mom

G,
Thanks for the card. Very thoughtful. Nice surprise before work.
Work has been way too busy. No time to do anything. Such is the life.
Any plan to visit Bay Area anytime soon? It's been too long.
We don't have any travel plan probably until next year, the annual Socal to visit the parents for Chinese New Year.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Thanks again,
Ninh
S2020 is offline  
The following users liked this post:
vtecmom (07-08-2017)
Old 07-08-2017, 12:44 PM
  #2  
Former Moderator
 
zdave87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 77,519
Received 227 Likes on 214 Posts
Default

zdave87 is online now  
Old 07-08-2017, 02:11 PM
  #3  
 
vtecmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: SoCal
Posts: 103,265
Received 377 Likes on 342 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by S2020 View Post
G,
Thanks for the card. Very thoughtful. Nice surprise before work.
Work has been way too busy. No time to do anything. Such is the life.
Any plan to visit Bay Area anytime soon? It's been too long.
We don't have any travel plan probably until next year, the annual Socal to visit the parents for Chinese New Year.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Thanks again,
Ninh

Your both very welcome I will NEVER forget that AMAZING WEDDING CEREMONY yours & LG RC's are the two most fascinating weddings I've had the pleasure of attending so far. The culture's were so very & seeing them & learning things made them UNIQUE

It was an honor to have been included

Well actually WAS up in your hood bout mid May hanging with the GoPro & Mrs. but we had not nearly enough time to do any other visiting DID get a private tour of GoPro & ate some fruit loops outta the free food
If you ever wanna peek inside lemme know & I'll hook ya up! They have the simulator cars there

You give my LOVE to that pretty girl & yeah if your down in So Cal next year feel free to come say hey!

Tanks for not minding my addiction to tradition with the pony express just sad to me sometimes that kids are loosing the experience of waiting for things via their phones

Last edited by vtecmom; 07-08-2017 at 02:13 PM.
vtecmom is offline  
Old 07-08-2017, 06:42 PM
  #4  
 
CrazyCracker82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Over the Electric Grapevine.....man
Posts: 42,116
Likes: 0
Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
Default

Moms cards rool
CrazyCracker82 is offline  
The following users liked this post:
vtecmom (07-09-2017)
Old 07-09-2017, 08:20 AM
  #5  
 
vtecmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: SoCal
Posts: 103,265
Received 377 Likes on 342 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by CrazyCracker82 View Post
Moms cards rool

even when they are
vtecmom is offline  
Old 07-09-2017, 11:40 AM
  #6  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Doh!!
Posts: 112,641
Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
Default

Sorry you didn't have much time. Would have been fun to see you.
Anytime we get a card it's appropriated, snail mail is just that much more special.
No immediate plan but will let you know when we do
S2020 is offline  
The following users liked this post:
vtecmom (07-10-2017)
Old 07-10-2017, 06:37 AM
  #7  
 
vtecmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: SoCal
Posts: 103,265
Received 377 Likes on 342 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by S2020 View Post
Sorry you didn't have much time. Would have been fun to see you.
Anytime we get a card it's appropriated, snail mail is just that much more special.
No immediate plan but will let you know when we do

vtecmom is offline  
Old 07-10-2017, 09:16 AM
  #8  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Doh!!
Posts: 112,641
Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
Default

just reread my message, apparently I must have misspelled "appreciated" then apple auto-corrected to "appropriated". The post makes no sense.
S2020 is offline  
Old 07-10-2017, 12:02 PM
  #9  
 
vtecmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: SoCal
Posts: 103,265
Received 377 Likes on 342 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by S2020 View Post
just reread my message, apparently I must have misspelled "appreciated" then apple auto-corrected to "appropriated". The post makes no sense.

I figured maybe you needed to go sit in that chair I sat in
vtecmom is offline  
Old 07-10-2017, 12:04 PM
  #10  
 
vtecmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: SoCal
Posts: 103,265
Received 377 Likes on 342 Posts
Default

remember when the sweetie girl hid me in the chair behind the Highlights Book

you were SO
vtecmom is offline  

Quick Reply: Thanks Mom


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands