The Corner House of Whores and Monkeys. Enter for Fun & Shenanigans! We're weird here. In the most awesome way possible.

We're off to Northern California for a week.

Old 09-21-2016, 01:47 PM

Received 1,185 Likes on 913 Posts

Originally Posted by zdave87
Have fun George, and watch the miles on my car.
We took the RDX, Dave.
Old 10-05-2016, 06:51 AM

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,396 Posts

Originally Posted by The Raptor
We're back! Great trip. Thanks for all the hospitality, Mom. Regards to C6. We had a great time! We love your Sonoma setup. We're going to try to make it again next year. There's a surprise coming for you guys. We had a great steak dinner at Harris Ranch last night. Molly and FloJo were so happy to see us! Have fun at the wedding.

RB a lil for ya > So I got a UPS sticker on the door 2 days ago as they had made an attempt to deliver a package but checked the box that read > unable to leave as a signature is required will attempt again tomorrow

HAD to be gone for awhile yesterday but came home & no new sticky note so figured I was safe.
Left for awhile to get some exercise as I had eaten a YUMMY but non normal burger lunch at Nick's Burgers
Worried they might pull up while out I left a huge note asking them if they DID come by & no answer to please leave an address where the Package could be picked up!

Return to see my note and NO sticky.

Figure the latest I'd had them ring doorbell was around 7 ish NO ring by 8:00 so figured hmmmm maybe they are gonna wait another day.

Gave up hope

Luckily still dressed the bell rings a lil after 9:00 for me to find a poor lil UPS DUDE with a BOX
He apologized for coming so late….. had me sign his lil plastic screen and I said HOPE this is your last one

NOPE I have 10 more & some girl's phone to deliver

NOw if your still here ….. TANKS FOR THE BOTTLE OF KUNDE WINE!! tell my girl tanks too

Glad you got to chill at that winery sounded lovely!
Old 10-05-2016, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by vtecmom
Originally Posted by The Raptor' timestamp='1474494352' post='24067161
We're back! Great trip. Thanks for all the hospitality, Mom. Regards to C6. We had a great time! We love your Sonoma setup. We're going to try to make it again next year. There's a surprise coming for you guys. We had a great steak dinner at Harris Ranch last night. Molly and FloJo were so happy to see us! Have fun at the wedding.

RB a lil for ya > So I got a UPS sticker on the door 2 days ago as they had made an attempt to deliver a package but checked the box that read > unable to leave as a signature is required will attempt again tomorrow

HAD to be gone for awhile yesterday but came home & no new sticky note so figured I was safe.
Left for awhile to get some exercise as I had eaten a YUMMY but non normal burger lunch at Nick's Burgers
Worried they might pull up while out I left a huge note asking them if they DID come by & no answer to please leave an address where the Package could be picked up!

Figure the latest I'd had them ring doorbell was around 7 ish NO ring by 8:00 so figured hmmmm maybe they are gonna wait another day.

Gave up hope

Luckily still dressed the bell rings a lil after 9:00 for me to find a poor lil UPS DUDE with a BOX
He apologized for coming so late….. had me sign his lil plastic screen and I said HOPE this is your last one

NOw if your still here ….. TANKS FOR THE BOTTLE OF KUNDE WINE!! tell my girl tanks too

You're welcome, Mom. WE were getting worried that you wouldn't get it.You have a PM.
Old 10-05-2016, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by vtecmom' timestamp='1475679116' post='24077276
[quote name='The Raptor' timestamp='1474494352' post='24067161']

Gave up hope

You're welcome, Mom. WE were getting worried that you wouldn't get it.You have a PM.
[/quote]

Well I was very careful not to miss it 2nd attempt

Just learned from my girl how OLD the vines were that the grapes came from

reminded of the Father of the Bride's great 1 liner humor pretty much when ever he opened his mouth
C-6 told him he bought a bottle of 12 year old Scotch for the wedding & he says " couldn't you find anything newer? " he was hilarious the whole time there with them he kept me ing
Old 10-05-2016, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by vtecmom
Originally Posted by The Raptor' timestamp='1475681848' post='24077320
[quote name='vtecmom' timestamp='1475679116' post='24077276']

Gave up hope

[/quote]

reminded of the Father of the Bride's great 1 liner humor pretty much when ever he opened his mouth
C-6 told him he bought a bottle of 12 year old Scotch for the wedding & he says " couldn't you find anything newer? " he was hilarious the whole time there with them he kept me ing
[/quote]

We had a nice wine (and cheese, meat, and crackers) tasting session at Kunde Winery the Monday after the IndyCar Sonoma race. We sat down at our own table and were attended to by a very nice (and attractive) young lady who told us all about the winery and its history. Kunde is a German family who started the vineyard right after 1900.

http://www.kunde.com/

We ended up buying two cases of wine and took one case with us, minus the bottle we sent you. That's why I was grilling you about your itinerary and when you were getting home. We didn't want the bottle to arrive before you got home. We figured you would be home by this Monday. When we didn't hear from you by yesterday, we were worried that something had gone wrong, such as Anne Marie getting your address wrong after, ahem, some wine.
Old 10-05-2016, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by vtecmom' timestamp='1475684857' post='24077369
[quote name='The Raptor' timestamp='1475681848' post='24077320']

Gave up hope

[/quote]

[/quote]

We had a nice wine (and cheese, meat, and crackers) tasting session at Kunde Winery the Monday after the IndyCar Sonoma race. We sat down at our own table and were attended to by a very nice (and attractive) young lady who told us all about the winery and its history. Kunde is a German family who started the vineyard right after 1900.

We ended up buying two cases of wine and took one case with us, minus the bottle we sent you. That's why I was grilling you about your itinerary and when you were getting home. We didn't want the bottle to arrive before you got home. We figured you would be home by this Monday. When we didn't hear from you by yesterday, we were worried that something had gone wrong, such as Anne Marie getting your address wrong after, ahem, some wine.
[/quote]

I hate not being able to edit posts. I meant to say the Kunde family bought the winery in 1904.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by vtecmom' timestamp='1475684857' post='24077369
[quote name='The Raptor' timestamp='1475681848' post='24077320']

Gave up hope

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah but they wouldn't have been able to sign my name

allz good RB & tanks again! Gonna save it for a special occasion