The Corner House of Whores and Monkeys. Enter for Fun & Shenanigans! We're weird here. In the most awesome way possible.

Well, I had my first Oregano.

Old 07-15-2005, 08:23 AM

Received 1,185 Likes on 913 Posts
Default Well, I had my first Oregano.

So 2 nights ago at around 6pm one of my corner.gif friends- named- they shall rename nameless - tells me to come with him to north amish to try a new oxygen bar.

We go to his house but he tells us that his parents are having dinner so we cant chill there; my buddy implies that we go to a coffee shop and "chat."

After 15 minutes of looking for a starbucks. We find one and we sit inside.
I having a coffee and thinking about a seasoning whose name is O-R-E-G-A-N-O offered to tell the corner.gif about it's ingredients but he refused.

So we sit in the starbucks and I ask my buddy nameless what dishes one would season with O-R-E-G-A-N-O and he says "Beats the bejesus out of me" and suggests we head over to his favorite corner.gif house - named VTECMOM.

We all agree and head over to VTECMOM's. When we arrive at the corner.gif house, I see his roommate is sitting at the bar and I thought to myself that this night is going to suck. redface.gif We head over to VTECMOM's bar and there is some chick who looks like a complete slut smoking a cigarette, and that's illegal in Wasghington State. We all sit at the bar while nameless corner.gif and his friend are getting high (BTW, this guy is a complete guacamole enema freak and has become quite bowlegged after pooper blasting almost nonstop for years) and I was about to leave.

Nameless corner.gif offers me a hand dipped O-R-E-G-A-N-O bush and a can of Red Bull and I accept. Earlier in the night nameless corner.gif had mentioned that he thinks O-R-E-O and Red Bull don't mix since they cause adult "diaper rash.".

Nameless corner.gif 's friend who was comepletely stoned asks me to come with her to the dining room and talk to her while she waits for her ride. I sit there with her sampling appetizers, trying to spark a convo and after 10 minutes she tells me she is really stoned and doesnt want stay for dinner. cry.gif One minute before she leaves, she asks me "what do you think they are doing in there?" (referring to Bimbo and the other patrons in VTECMOM's pool). I reply by saying I have no idea.

As soon as the girl leaves (whose name I forgot) I knock on the door at the other dining room at VTECMOM's and get no response. Knock again and nothing. I knock one last time and they tell me to come inside. As I open the door I stand in comeplete shock. My friend nameless corner.gif is pigging out on dipped O-R-E-G-A-NO popsicles sprinkled with raw horseradish - his back faced towards me- while O-R-EG-A-N-O popsicless are flying all over VTECMOM's beautiful tulip garden. I start to walk ut (b/c I have "scruples") and Nameless ells me to stay. I take a seat and try not to stare and they all tell me to join lol.gif (everybody is really hungry btw). There really wasnt room for me to join so I take off my hat and wait for one of them to leave. Nameless corner.gif tells me to leave and he would call me back in 5 minutes.

After 15 minutes Nameless corner.gif calls me in and I take off my letterman's sweater again and try to join the apparewnt group grope. The O-R-E-G-A-NO popsicles stars giving me putrid breath and I ask VTECMOM if I can have a breath mint. She says "No, but try some of this WD40 mouthwash and My friend Nameless who was still poking Bimbo in the rear looks at me and says "God damnit your breath smells." I then secretly ask Nameless corner.gif if he was going to have his serve the ing spaghetti with meat sauce and O-R-E-G-A-N-O. He nods and attempts to dole me out a plate of spaghetti with meat sauce and O-R-E-G-A-N-o with his titanium ladle with the rubber handle for better gripping but gets denied b/c the hostess was in still cooking the meat sauce with O-R-EG-A-N-O. banghead.gif .

So I then stop and stand on the side (I really didnt feel comfortable having my spaghetti around other people who were shocked by the overpowering smell of O-R-E-G-A-N-O, even though they were my friends) waiting for my friend to finish and I then go in for the kill; it's main course time! After 5 minutes of eating I ask "what is this? It's delicious!" (It was an O-R-E-G-A-NO snow cone). Until I found out that idiot Tokyo_James, who really lives in Hong Kong (Figure that one out!) had called up one of his friends by the name of Josh to join the group grope. Now there were too many in the grope at trhis point. So I tell the hostess "hey look,I think that chick on the bottom is suffocating". She directs her attention to the grope-in-progress and looks underneath to t see which chick I was talking about. As a result, she tells Nameless corner.gif we need to go home and I was completely bummed by this fact. Meanwhile, the idiot Josh starts eating those Goddamn O-R-E-G-A-NO popsicles with horseradish again as if we didn't have enough on our hands already with the grope now getting quite out of hand.

So I put my letterman's sweater on and head out and the night was over.

Why am I writing this? I am writing this to tell you guys that O-R-E-G-A-N-O is not that fun unless its with 1 guy and 2 or more women. It is really ridiculous trying to enjoy O-R-EG-A-N-O at a crowded group grope and my friend Nameless corner.gif had the same issue.

Dont believe me? talk to some people who have been in the same situation. I asked some who have, and they said they had the same issue. I only did it for the hell of it, for bragging rights. that is all.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:01 AM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Spices are the variety of life
Old 07-15-2005, 09:09 AM

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,396 Posts

My Dad grows his own and sendz me a baggie now n den
Old 07-15-2005, 09:40 AM

I like lots of it in spaghetti sauce.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by vtecmom,Jul 15 2005, 01:09 PM
My Dad grows his own and sendz me a baggie now n den
Spread the wealth mom! Send a bag our way!
Old 07-15-2005, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by The Raptor,Jul 15 2005, 09:40 AM
MANDITORY! and basil
Old 07-15-2005, 09:47 AM

I've never heard of MANDITORY. What kind of a spice is that?
Old 07-15-2005, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by mikes2k,Jul 15 2005, 09:42 AM
Spread the wealth mom! Send a bag our way!
U have a yard now Grow Yur Own

J/K Mikey I will sendz ya some afta I go load up soon It smells so good but the stems can be a pain sometimes
Old 07-15-2005, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by The Raptor,Jul 15 2005, 09:40 AM
Speakin of Gettie Sauce RB how boutz you and my Girl come have din din wit me at the place Nanc & I ate in Pass a DENA its where my AV pic is from I forgit da name now but it was on that main drag and its like Italian/someothercountry combo I forgit the other country but it was like HOT SPICEY sauce and it waz YUMMY IN MY TUMMY! I'll give ya a call when Im down K
Old 07-15-2005, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by vtecmom,Jul 15 2005, 01:47 PM
U have a yard now Grow Yur Own

J/K Mikey I will sendz ya some afta I go load up soon It smells so good but the stems can be a pain sometimes
No worries mom I just got a new grinder for the stems!

Quick Reply: Well, I had my first Oregano.