S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Dragon Events (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/dragon-events-49/)
-   -   Cincy Caravan to RTD2019 (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/dragon-events-49/cincy-caravan-rtd2019-1192498/)

Hiro 04-09-2019 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by kgf3076 (Post 24587822)
Sign Hiro up for everything. Find a spot for hm on your Friday drive, Mike. He's back! :thumbup:

Its been so long that I may need to be on the first timers drive, but if you want to add me to your drive Mike, I'll try to take my training wheels off. At a minimum, add me to the Montgomery Inn and Cincy Caravan and the Arby's drive and the Park Grill dinner and the Sea Cow drive and whatever other stuff y'all have been doing over the years. I'm looking forward to buying a long overdue strawberry shortcake for you Denny at the Inn! I'll bring you guys some new tires from Tire Rack ;)

PS Mike: Melissa says that BBQ place on your drive may be closed, at least temporarily. Not sure; maybe it will be open by the time of the event.

Looter 04-10-2019 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by Hiro (Post 24587908)
Its been so long that I may need to be on the first timers drive, but if you want to add me to your drive Mike, I'll try to take my training wheels off. At a minimum, add me to the Montgomery Inn and Cincy Caravan and the Arby's drive and the Park Grill dinner and the Sea Cow drive and whatever other stuff y'all have been doing over the years. I'm looking forward to buying a long overdue strawberry shortcake for you Denny at the Inn! I'll bring you guys some new tires from Tire Rack ;)

PS Mike: Melissa says that BBQ place on your drive may be closed, at least temporarily. Not sure; maybe it will be open by the time of the event.

Oh Lordie..!!! It will be Soooooo Great to see you !!!!!!
Can hardly wait.....!!!!!!

Lovetodrive2000 04-15-2019 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Hiro (Post 24587908)

No way... Hiro is coming again? lol

Melissa?

Hiro 04-15-2019 05:55 PM

Yup, I'm getting off my lazy arse just for you Mikey!!! :D

Yes, Melissa will be joining, fresh off a business trip into Knoxville Airport; I'll pick her up late Thursday night. Its her secret way of skipping at least one side of the long driving journey from Boston ;)

Scooterboy 04-15-2019 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Hiro (Post 24590316)

Yes, Melissa will be joining, fresh off a business trip into Knoxville Airport; I'll pick her up late Thursday night. Its her secret way of skipping at least one side of the long driving journey from Boston ;)

Fantastic!

Looter 04-16-2019 03:44 AM

Originally Posted by Hiro (Post 24590316)

WOW...!!! This is such AWESOME news..!!!! More & more, like the ol times..Can hardly wait...
I remember this certain fella, walking ‘round Nantahala lodge, with a phone stuck in his ear, nearly the entire event...:hello:

Lovetodrive2000 04-19-2019 01:26 PM

Finally got us reservations at Park Grill for 35.

Every year its a battle to get them to waive their semi or private room charges!

Just to let everyone know, there will be a 20% gratuity added onto their checks.

Looter 04-19-2019 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Lovetodrive2000 (Post 24592058)

Every year its a battle to get them to waive their semi or private room charges!

Just to let everyone know, there will be a 20% gratuity added onto their checks.

Thanks Mike....20% is a good amount for the tip...( hopefully we will have a good server :LOL: )

Scooterboy 04-19-2019 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Lovetodrive2000 (Post 24592058)

Mike, I only do 15%. Will you make up the other 5% for me? :rolleyes:

Lovetodrive2000 04-19-2019 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Scooterboy (Post 24592102)
Mike, I only do 15%. Will you make up the other 5% for me? :rolleyes:

For you Scooter....

No frickin way! :lalala: