European S2000 Owners Covers: Austria, Belguim, Czech, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland.
Plus: Scandinavia and the Nordics. Covering: Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, even Iceland, Greenland and the Faroe Islands!

Germany Meet?

Old 01-07-2011, 06:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Germany Meet?

I just recently moved to the Eifle in germany just south of the Nurburgring. My S2000 will be arriving at the begining of next month. I was wondering how many people are interested in maybe having a meet or a get together or maybe even a trip to the ring.

I need some S2000 friends over here. haha.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:58 AM

Hi there!

You have definately picked the right place to move too! There are quite a few S2k enthusiasts in the near and I'm sure they would love to meet you for a drive and meet! I used to live in Cologne which is only 100km away but now I'm based down south near Stuttgart. If you want to see the south of Germany then give me a shout and we could meet.

Laters
Old 01-12-2011, 08:21 AM

Awesome! Im gonna be cruising around all over the place this summer. Once the weather is nice again I want to get out and see europe thru the eyes of my s2k lol. If i head down to Stuttgart i will deff send you a PM
Old 01-14-2011, 01:50 AM

I love meets
Old 01-14-2011, 03:54 AM

Hey David,

Happy new year!

Hope your doing well and your S is running strong.

Would be cool meeting you again. I believe the last time we met was at the Euromeet event.

Cheers!
Old 01-14-2011, 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by super_2000,Jan 14 2011, 02:54 PM
Hey David,

Happy new year!

Hope your doing well and your S is running strong.

Would be cool meeting you again. I believe the last time we met was at the Euromeet event.

Cheers!
Hey Francis, happy new year!

My S is running stronger than ever , McHeizer did some work in it last summer, and Im more than happy (lets see what comes next)

We should definitely meet again, once we get better weather (well, I can't complain about the weather this week) Do you have a seasonal or a full year plate?

I did not get the S much during this winter.. first there was that shitty weather, then I went on holidays and now I got a new workplace that does not allow me to go with car (sigh..) can't wait for the summer time
Old 02-03-2011, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Slow-yota,Jan 7 2011, 07:33 AM
I just recently moved to the Eifle in germany just south of the Nurburgring. My S2000 will be arriving at the begining of next month. I was wondering how many people are interested in maybe having a meet or a get together or maybe even a trip to the ring.

I need some S2000 friends over here. haha.
Hi, you live in Spangdahlem then? I already passed the base overthere, it's very big.
I live in Holland 290km from the Ring but i come often to the Ring, last year about 16 times i guess.
15 and 16 Januari 2011 i was there too.
Next visits are already planned :

24-27 Marz
2 and 3 April
22-25 April
22 April i maybe have to work so then i arrive in the evening but during the day there will be some other S2K owners from Holland and Belgium overthere.
Most of the times when the Ring is open for Touristdriving you'll meet other S2K owners, also out Germany and England.

Maybe i see you one of these days.

When you are going to drive the Ring yourself please be carefull, it's a tricky road.

See you!

Old 02-07-2011, 05:35 PM

I really want to do a meet before I leave! I've wanted to do a group drive so bad! I'm definitely going to be hitting the ring before I leave as well. I know a few people in my area who would want to go.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:55 AM

I'm def down for a meet, I hit the ring alot before i deployed. As soon as the weather gets good i'm up for anything!
Old 02-12-2011, 12:12 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I´m also in for a meeting . I come from Eindhoven in the Netherlands . And I love the roads in the Eifel and near the Mosel . Roads are perfect for the S and a bit of .

And your S looks good in your sig .

Quick Reply: Germany Meet?