S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Florida S2000 Owners (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/florida-s2000-owners-54/)
-   -   Florida S2K MegaMeet 2011 (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/florida-s2000-owners-54/florida-s2k-megameet-2011-a-892627/)

TerminatioN 08-24-2011 03:41 PM

Florida S2K MegaMeet 2011

Announcing the Florida S2K MegaMeet 2011!

(Note: Let's keep this thread limited to registrations. Please post all questions/discussions here: 2011 Florida MegaMeet Discussion)

We are long overdue for a statewide meet, so let's do one!

On November 12, 2011 we will be hosting a megameet open to all S2k owners and enthusiasts to attend.

This is a FREE EVENT!!! No tickets to buy, no armbands, no reason not to come…LOL

Route 46 Entertainment District has opened their doors to us and they have one of the coolest car themed event locations in all of Florida:

“Route 46 Entertainment District® celebrates the bygone days of old American roadways by infusing and showcasing memorabilia, petroliana, and automobilia throughout the property. The decor provides a backdrop to the distinctive personality of each venue, as well as highlighting their individual flavors and sounds. It's truly a captivating entertainment experience!"
More info: http://www.route-46.com

We will have vendors, raffles, people’s choice awards for various categories, great food and drink choices, and best of all, all of you!!!

Come hang out with the finest S2k owners and enthusiasts in the entire world!! We have a great state and a great S2k community, let’s bring everyone together and celebrate the cars and people that make Florida great!

Details:

Date:
Saturday, Novemeber 12, 2011

Times:
10am – 4pm

4316 W. State Road 46
Sanford, Florida 32771
Phone: 407-268-4646
Directions: http://www.route-46.com/directions.htm

Highlights:
  • Vendors on site with various S2k specific wares. Talk with the pros about your projects or ideas!
  • Raffles throughout the day for exciting prizes!
  • People’s choice awards for various categories: TBA
  • Tentative: cruise in and back roads drive to event location (TBA)
  • Tentative: tech sessions and discussions at various vendor sites (TBA)
  • Evening festivities on site (Route 46 evening venue schedule after meet hours expire)
  • Swap meet tables (if interest supports)
  • Nearby Hotels for over-nighting (more info on negotiated rates and room blocks to come)
  • Excellent food and drinks on sale by Route 46 (Note: NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES PERMITTED). All beverages and food sold by Route 46. They have an excellent sit down Smokehouse restaurant. They will also be selling boxed lunches at nominal cost from their outside bar/counter. Their food is great!!!

Hotel Info

Those of you wanting to stay over night either fri-sat-sun night: we negotiated a discounted rate with Springhill Suites (Marriott) 407-995-1000

HOTEL WEBPAGE
Ask for the "Route 46 rate" when booking.

We will be announcing more plans and vendors as plans firm up. If you are interested in being an on-site vendor, hosting a tech-discussion, or sponsoring a raffle item etc., we have a sponsor discovery PDF waiting for you. This will certainly be a great opportunity for the attendees to learn more about you and your product/service!

We will be making commemorative shirts and magnets to order. Shirts will be $15.00 for sizes SM-XL and $16.00 for XXL and up. Magnets will be 2.00. Shirt and magnet orders will close November 8th, no exceptions. We have to fill orders and get production running in a timely fashion. There may be a couple of shirts and magnets on sale at the event but no promises. If you would like either product we suggest ordering early so you are guaranteed delivery at the meet. The designs for these will be posted ASAP.

Save the date, people! This is a FREE event and the location is centrally located, easy to get to by way of interstate, turnpike etc. We need momentum to make this a success. Get the word out in your area!

If you plan to attend, PLEASE RSVP in this thread ASAP with the following information:

Screen name:
Car color:
Number of people in your party:
Shirt: yes/no
Magnet: yes/no
Group Drive: yes/no
Hotel: yes/no

Answering all of these questions will help us determine what the next steps are and if they are needed.

It’s been a long time and an event like this is needed. We have done all we can to provide you all with an exciting event. Let’s post up some interest and do this thing big!!!!

The Megameet Team

Edit:

By the way, regarding anyone who wants to attend in a car other than an S2000:

We would love to have you at the meet, even if you won't be coming in an S2000! The only special consideration we ask is that you please save the main, paved spots for S2000s. We are almost at 100 cars already, and the main (paved) lot has right around 100 capacity. Thus, it is only fair that since we have limited parking, priority goes to those in S2000s (since this is an S2000 meet). If there are empty spots after awhile then we will make an announcment and allow you to move your car into a paved spot if you like (but don't count on this happening).

The secondary lot, although not paved is mostly grass, and should be in good condition. If you are bringing a lowered car, you shouldn't have any problems. So don't worry.

TerminatioN 08-24-2011 03:42 PM

Roll call:

Newest roll call:
If your name is green and bold: I have your merchandise order and paid for.

If you do not see your name on this list let me know. If your name is not bolded and you sent a payment get with me ASAP!!!

**Adam**
02jdmS2K
02widowmaker
2005S2000
305ap1
Adamo41188
AE_Racer
Alexs '05
ALWAYS_SLAMMED
armanduhx3
askin
Atb117
Awphotographi
b.r.i.a.n.
Bandiscoot
Beard
bigal92
Biohazard
Blacknot
brockb
c_me_go
Cali 18
carlmeister69
CHILIBEANZ
COSMO ROCKIT
Crusin_X1
crzy_vick
d_spec
dav1d
dc2-2-ap1
dc50818
dean
delliot
Derekod
Disbun
dj8684
djdorifto
drewz
Dude_Man
Elroy
evil s2k
fastisfun
FLA-Vyk
frei
ftpsk8
Guest with s2000
imsa77
Indyana
ITBs2k
itsnoe30
j0kk3rr
JDM_AP2
JDMzimbo
Johnss2000
J-Speed Inc.
Justinthecoastie
K24accord
lbradspd
LincolnC
Metcalfe
mic_crispy
Mr White
Mrwilliams
MugenAP2
Never Quit
oemboy
overst33r
Paper1122
popejbryant
Primogen
Real Street
Redsoxfan184524
RoosterS2K
rp215
RXDI
S1997
s2.2kdriven
S2K ALE
s2kdan05ems
s2kmiami69
s2ksuzuka
S2KWALT
Satansedan
Sig S2k
slaberdy
slusoccer00
Spoonsports2k
Sr2000
superman121
TerminatioN
ThraaK
Timdonna1
toekneeg
TOF
Triumph87
Vinsfeld
ViperASR
xlsvtecx
XScarAudio
Y0N1P8T5R1F5A4T
Zacksbro11
Zacksdad2

There is a whole mess of people that expressed interest in shirts etc. that never finalized their order. We will offer to order more shirts after the meet but we will have to charge 20.00 for shirts to facilitate shipping them to you.

NOTE: If you do not see your name that means you have not registered yet or Primogen (RoB) missed it so repost in here ASAP.

PrimoGen 08-24-2011 04:25 PM

first!!!

LOL Actually this is long over due!!!!

You and I have talked a bit about stuff and i am totally willing to help out where ever I can.

I can deal with:
Shirt design
Magnet design
Shirt/magnet orders and production
I can approach several vendors
I have a trophy source that can get us cool little trophies
I have raffle tickets and stuff like that

tons more....

Lets DO THIS THING!!!!!

S2KPUDDYDAD 08-24-2011 04:26 PM

Sounds like a great time Im in :hello:

PrimoGen 08-24-2011 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by S2KPUDDYDAD (Post 20910906)

I will be calling you in a day or so.... :) we need to get you a functional business logo ASAP!!!

S2KPUDDYDAD 08-24-2011 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by PrimoGen (Post 20910970)

Originally Posted by S2KPUDDYDAD' timestamp='1314232010' post='20910906

I will be calling you in a day or so.... :) we need to get you a functional business logo ASAP!!!

Cool....a cute little Puddy :LOL:

thraak 08-24-2011 05:26 PM

IN for Nov. 12th!
Screen name: Thraak
Car color: NFR
Number of people in your party: 1
Shirt: Yes
Magnet: Yes
Group Drive: yes
Hotel: no

triumph87 08-24-2011 05:29 PM

Screen name: Triumph87