Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

Help! Scammed by Florida local!

Old 09-18-2006, 09:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Help! Scammed by Florida local!

Recently i made a deal will an s2ki gold member DARKFX. he posted up a Trade thread for his apexi VAFC-II for a nano. well, wanting a VAFC-II and having a nano, i thought that it would be a good trade to have. I contacted him through PM's to make a deal. After a couple of PM's we came to a final deal: My brand new nano 2 days old plus my 06 muffler tips + 50$ after i recieve the VAFC-II. so we decided to ship it out on the same day. once i shipped out the package i sent him the tracking #. I asked him for his tracking number so i can keep an eye one my package. Ever since then he hasnt responded to any of my PM's. I have sent many PM's asking him whats going on? any updates, and etc. My package was supposed to come in last week, but it never did. I pretty sure DARKFX is ignoring my PM because i ahve been sending them since last thursday....DARKFX last post was on sunday. im trying to be patient and nice with htis guy, but i dont know what to do? what should i do? can anyone in Florida help me out? thanks -tony
Old 09-18-2006, 10:20 PM

Maybe he needs some time to un-install it from the car. That's about all i can think of. Be patient, I know you have. DarkFX will get ahold of you, he's a good guy from my experience.
Old 09-19-2006, 04:17 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I suggest giving it a few days, Tony. A few people here know DFX, so it's not like he could hide out, even if he wanted to. I get the feeling he'd get the thrashing of his life if he doesn't come through (as we would most likely do of any member who screwed over another).
Old 09-19-2006, 04:17 AM

I PM'ed rick and asked him to update you immediately.

we dont know if it is a scam yet so please dont jump the gun. He is local and a good guy, so lets see what happened here. There may be mitigating circumstances. I did ask him to get this resolved ASAP.

Stuff like this looks bad for our community so I hope this gets figured out quickly.

RoB
Old 09-19-2006, 04:39 AM

thats what i like about this community. people are willing to help each other out. i used to own an RSX, and when something like this would happen on the forums, people would just either laugh, or just tell you "sucks to be you" or soemthin...not very supportive... but thanks for everyones help. i trust/trusted DARKFX becuase i notice he had MAJOR post 3080 and a gold member. so he had to be well respected in the forms. hopefully he still pulls through. i will keep this spread updated. - tony

PrimoGen- thanks for helping me out on this one, really appreaciate this. didnt know who to go to, to report this. thanks for the help
Old 09-19-2006, 05:35 AM

Old 09-19-2006, 08:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MacGyver,Sep 19 2006, 07:17 AM
I get the feeling he'd get the thrashing of his life if he doesn't come through.
What the heck.....lets give him a thrashing whether he deserves it or not
Old 09-19-2006, 08:37 AM

Flogging, caneing, whipping.....its all good. Lets just get him, NOW!!!!

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!!!! <---wild primal scream as I start to chase Rick around the next meet
Old 09-19-2006, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by PrimoGen,Sep 19 2006, 08:37 AM
Flogging, caneing, whipping.....its all good. Lets just get him, NOW!!!!

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!!!! <---wild primal scream as I start to chase Rick around the next meet
Old 09-19-2006, 09:12 AM

Man that sucks to be you.

J/P

Quick Reply: Help! Scammed by Florida local!