Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

Nick Hogan (Bollea) Arrested!

Old 11-07-2007, 08:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Nick Hogan (Bollea) Arrested!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainme...rl_tab01_layout

OrlandoSentinel.com
Hulk Hogan's son arrested in traffic crash in Clearwater
The Associated Press

11:58 AM EST, November 7, 2007

CLEARWATER

Celebrity wrestler Hulk Hogan's son has been arrested on charges stemming from an August street racing crash that left a passenger in his car critically injured, Clearwater police said.

Nick Bollea, 17, turned himself today on charges of reckless driving involving serious bodily injury, said Clearwater police spokeswoman Elizabeth Daly-Watts.

Bollea was being booked in to the Pinellas County Jail, officials said. He arrived at the jail handcuffed and accompanied by two police officers. He did not answer any questions on his way into the booking area, the Tampa Tribune reported.

Both a spokesman for Hogan's family and his lawyers -- Morris "Sandy" Weinberg Jr. and Kevin Hayslett -- issued statements Wednesday, saying the family was "saddened" that criminal charges have been filed.

"Because Nick is still a juvenile and has no prior criminal record, we are disappointed that he is being charged as an adult offender. However, we are confident that the evidence will demonstrate that this was an accident," spokesman Adam Handelsman said in a written statement.

The statement sought to discredit reports that Bollea's driving at a high speed was the cause of the crash, saying "preliminary reports from the experts indicate that this was not, in fact, a high-speed accident."

Clearwater police said the Aug. 26 crash happened when Bollea was street racing a silver Dodge Viper and he lost control of his 1998 Toyota Supra. The Viper struck a curb and spun across two lanes of traffic before slamming rear-end first into a palm tree. The car Bollea was driving was owned by his famous father and was totaled.

Bollea's passenger, John Graziano, was critically injured in the wreck.

Graziano, 22, has been deemed incapacitated, according to attorneys representing his father and mother. The two are involved in a court dispute over who should care for him.

In addition to the reckless driving charge, authorities cited Bollea for using a motor vehicle in commission of a felony, being a driver under 21 operating a vehicle with a breath-alcohol level of .02 percent or higher and having illegal window tinting. The blood-alcohol level at which Florida law presumes a driver to be impaired is .08 percent.

Graziano, a Dunedin High School graduate and U.S. Marine who served in Iraq, suffered a broken skull and has been comatose at Bayfront Medical Center since the crash, according to medical professionals who examined him and submitted reports on his condition to court.

Copyright
Old 11-07-2007, 08:33 AM

BAC of .02% and under age.

That is not good at all.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:38 AM

ABOUT PHUCKIN TIME!

Although,,,

The charge of reckless driving and the misdemeanor of alcohol on your breath (being a minor) is going to take his attorney about .2 seconds to get out of. The serious shi+ is going to be the law suit(s) against his family/insurance company.

Although,,,

It may (legally) be John's responsibility to buckle himself in and Hogans attorney is going to play that fiddle like a harp. Little Hogan may get out of this with just the expense of his attorney.

J
Old 11-07-2007, 09:00 AM

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

any BAC in him is illegal since he isn't 21 yet... Good thing he's going down
Old 11-07-2007, 10:38 AM

You know what upsets me though...in his own mind he know he is guilty and so does God. I feel like he is trying to convince everyone he didn't do anything wrong and it was an accident. I guess numerous speeding tickets for only driving 1 year, a demolished Supra, drinking while driving. and a friend who is in a coma proves he is a safe driver and it was an accident. I just get upset that he is trying to even fight against this. Some times I just say man up. Confess you did wrong, server your time, and take care of your friend. Don't blame him for not wearing his seatbelt. For the rest of my life I will have no respect for this guy. Money can't buy everything in life...
Old 11-07-2007, 11:12 AM

Nick got PWNED! BIG TIME.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:19 AM

I'm glad he's being charged. Time will tell if these are real or "celebrity" charges.

Love the Sentinal proofreading their work.

The Viper struck a curb and spun across two lanes of traffic before slamming rear-end first into a palm tree.
Classic.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:21 PM

Yea I noticed that, too funny
Old 11-07-2007, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by nnkfws333,Nov 7 2007, 11:38 AM
You know what upsets me though...in his own mind he know he is guilty and so does God. I feel like he is trying to convince everyone he didn't do anything wrong and it was an accident. I guess numerous speeding tickets for only driving 1 year, a demolished Supra, drinking while driving. and a friend who is in a coma proves he is a safe driver and it was an accident. I just get upset that he is trying to even fight against this. Some times I just say man up. Confess you did wrong, server your time, and take care of your friend. Don't blame him for not wearing his seatbelt. For the rest of my life I will have no respect for this guy. Money can't buy everything in life...
I totally agree!

There are 4 people who know the real story: Bollea, Graziano, Driver of the Viper & GOD!

Say whay you want Nick, Hire the "Dream Team", Hulk - but eventually you will be made the sacrificial lamb, instead of your dear 'ole dad and be brought down.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:12 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Wasn't Nick pulled over two times in the same day or was it three , one of which was within an hour of the crash . All for speeding over 100MPH why was he even driving and not in jail ? If I was caught for the 2nd or 3rd time in one day for speeds in excess of 100MPH I would have been in jail and car impounded . He's 17 and should have never been in possession of the Supra to begin with . The Hulk is a nice person but this was very very bad judgement on his part for allowing his inexperienced step-son to drive such a powerful car .

Quick Reply: Nick Hogan (Bollea) Arrested!