Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

Once again..

Old 10-14-2009, 09:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Once again..

When i start planning for my yearly international trip. i always plan a few months ahead to get cheaper prices, but i need some recommendations on where to go from fellow members.
I've already been to England, Italy, Greece, Mexico, Belize, and Costa Rica so i want to go some where different. I've pick 3 different spots i've been think about. Somewhere with either lots of touristy sites or somewhere with lots of adventure stuff i can do.
Option A- Cario, Egypt
Option B- Tokyo, Japan
Option C- Mykonos and Delos, Greece (I've already been to Greece but not the Islands)
or any other suggestions?

Old 10-15-2009, 03:49 AM

Received 1,106 Likes on 987 Posts

Sydney, Australia.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:57 AM

Ibiza Spain, Palma De Majorca, French Riviera
Old 10-15-2009, 04:32 AM

stay away from hot beds like Cairo...even though they say its safe there is no reason to tempt fate.

you would love tokyo... and if you are serious about teaching there (sorry for the FB cross-reference) you should take it in and see what the city is really like

Greece would be cool too.

if you want higher adventure go see the pink freshwater dolphins in the Amazon....thats a life long dream of my mother and I.

its cool you plan a worldly trip each year and actually get a chance to do it
Old 10-15-2009, 04:39 AM

It's never really been my dream to visit the Amazon.
Old 10-15-2009, 04:49 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

any more these days I would avoid any countries within spitting distance of a trouble spot...

not an FB'er so didn't know you had aspirations to teach... I have several friends in odd countries teaching english as a second... most of them began as a grew up in one or two places and had this brilliant dream to be a teacher... few planned towards their eventual goal until they learned the hard way about life outside their town... ( a couple in Hong Kong wish their contract was finished )... anyway.. point being if you have such an oportunity to go visit Japan first... might be something to do....

i can tell ya i'd really love to see Okinawa again... see what the roads i remember turned into....
Old 10-15-2009, 06:45 AM

Sydney would be amazing but im trying to keep my RT ticket under a $1000, my lifelong dream is to go to New Zealand but those tickets are over 1000 too

Tickets to Spain are really cheap! found one for $284 but taxes are $339 lol but still only $623 RT, i'm gonna have to look into that!

Yeah Tokyo would be so awesome and it would be nice to see where i would be living for a year if i teach there. Right now its the most expensive though. and pink freshwater dolphins would be sweeet to see. i did a project on them in my marine biology class in hs. they are so interesting, but i'd have to go when they have The Rio Carnival going on. But at the same time, this year will be my first year traveling alone so maybe a 500,000 ppl carnival is a bad idea to go to alone lol.

Old 10-15-2009, 08:43 AM

I vote Tokyo. I've always wanted to go there and would love to make that our first international trip. The Japanese culture is just amazing to me and the country itself is beautiful.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:49 AM

I love New Zealand!! It is by far the most amazing place I have ever been... I would live a very slender life if I lived there... So much to do there... I climbed a volcano there and kayaked some rivers... awesome and most unforgettable experience ever!
Old 10-15-2009, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by slusoccer00,Oct 15 2009, 12:49 PM
I love New Zealand!! It is by far the most amazing place I have ever been... I would live a very slender life if I lived there... So much to do there... I climbed a volcano there and kayaked some rivers... awesome and most unforgettable experience ever!

Or Sydney

Been to Cairo and Tokyo, Not impressed. Cairo would be cool if it wasn't in Egypt!

Quick Reply: Once again..