Forced Induction For Sale Forced induction kits and components classifieds.
Mark this thread as Unsold

TX - Greddy Turbo kit freshened up with new items

Old 10-12-2018, 07:09 AM

Received 46 Likes on 40 Posts
Default TX - Greddy Turbo kit freshened up with new items

First Name: William
Price: $2300 Firm

I bought this kit for my AP2, I got the kit in great shape missing only the items I feel needed to be replaced on this kit in the first place. Kit was originally for an AP1, I have the aluminum IAT sensor adapter for the charge pipe to run this kit on the AP2.

Turbo: I had the turbo inspected at my machine shop and everything checks out, it’s clean, spins freely with zero thrust play. Nice condition turbo.

Intercooler and charge pipe: intercooler is spotless on the side facing outward. On the inward side there are a few bent superficial cooling fins, they actually straighten right back out easily with a plastic trim tool, I’ve been working on cleaning up the few areas. Overall great shape. Charge pipes are all present with not dents, Greddy couplers and clamps.

Manifold and DP: manifold is a PFAB replacement, I sent this manifold to pang at PFAB and had it cleaned up and inspected, manifold and down pipe are 100% crack free and it great shape.

GREX oil relocation: This is an area a lot of used kits lack, I didn’t trust the unknown history of O-ring installation, plugs, fittings. This was taken apart, cleaned, inspected. One AN fitting had a small scratch so I ordered a new one from Greddy, I also ordered every O-ring, plug, and specialty fitting for it from Greddy. Everything is installed properly, this will be a leak free set-up. I threw the original -10an lines away, these are known to be stiff and junky. I would recommend you pick up a set of Aeroquip Starlite hoses for this.

Oil fittings- I updated the turbo side fitting to a -4an stainless line , has a new turbo fitting with 2mm restrictor, -4an line, and new oil fittings for the supply from the block, those fittings are new from Greddy. The only thing I haven’t received is the BSP to -4an fitting for the block, should cost around 10-15 bucks.

Exhaust studs: New kit from ARP, slightly extended to accept NORD-lok washers, all new

IAT sensor - new aluminum from Kraftwerks

Fuel pump - DW200 fuel pump with wiring and clip

I have a bag with the rubber isolators for the intercooler, nuts, studs, bolts, air pump grommet and fitting for AP1.

Overall it took awhile to get some of this small stuff, one of the Grex plugs has an O-ring and I had to order that from Australia for $50 ugh. I don’t have the emanage, that’s what everyone asks, but I don’t understand why you would want that anyway, if you’re gonna do this you really should grab a flash-pro or AEM, it’s the only way to do this right. I have a BNIB flash-pro that I wanted to keep but I guess I could sell it for the right price. Overall this is a clean kit, I’m just going out of the country for awhile then busy first quarter 2019, and I’m going to run a Kraftwerks kit instead. Price is firm I’m just trying to recover my cost. Please read the ad, if it’s in the description that’s what’s included. Thanks for your time.

Old 10-12-2018, 07:10 AM

Old 10-14-2018, 03:59 PM

Pending for Thursday!
Old 10-16-2018, 12:32 AM

Also have a brand new in box unopened Flashpro, text me if interested
Old 10-16-2018, 10:27 AM

Flash-pro

Will include -10AN bungs with turbo for your catch can set-up.

Old 10-18-2018, 05:49 AM

Bump, guy came to look at kit and ended up buying my car trailer instead lol. Available!
Old 10-23-2018, 03:42 PM

Still got it, I’ll be out of country after thanksgiving for awhile so let’s make a deal now!
Old 10-25-2018, 02:40 PM

Price for Turbo kit includes shipping inside the US, I’ll qoute international requests.

Old 10-29-2018, 09:47 AM

Let’s make a deal!
Old 11-22-2018, 04:53 PM

Last chance before the new year, Shipping on me.
will also talk trades!

Quick Reply: TX - Greddy Turbo kit freshened up with new items