Gateway S2000 Owners Members for St. Louis MO and area.

Sightings

Old 05-02-2002, 05:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

XaznX- I think the yellow one I see lives in Clayton because it is always parked there. I am in a silver '02 that will always have New Mexico demo tags if you want to stop me.

Munckee- Were you in Chicago for the Dave shows? I was there...going to 15 total this summer.

Talk to you guys later.
Old 05-05-2002, 10:35 AM

I saw maybe the same yello one driving around 7am on forest park around big bend. it lookded like a guy that was in his mid 30's to 40's, Garcia, I'm in a yellow S that has the black tape removed and has kansas plates on.
Old 05-05-2002, 12:29 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by XaznX
[B]hey garcia!
Old 05-05-2002, 07:10 PM

yea, central west end, I'm here between euclid and taylor right where all the shops and stuff are at. we should get together sometime. let me know, I also drive a white civic hatch with altezza on.
Old 05-06-2002, 07:09 AM

Ok, so I didn't see an S yesterday...I saw better!!! Now before you flame me, hear me out. My gf and I went to Hacienda last night for some cinco de mayo fun. We pull into the parking lot and the first thing I notice is a red testarossa. A little old, but still a beautiful car. The next thing I notice...is a bright red 360 modena!! Parked right there in between two clunkers like it was nothing. So we park and we're walking past the 360 just as the owner and his gf/wife/whatever get in. There was a damn crowd following them! He gets in revs it hard and drives off. Anyway, so we're waiting for a couple of other people and a prowler drives by. Then as we're leaving, we see a fly yellow testarossa and a really nice older vette (classic, not like an 80's model). What the hell??? They were coming out of the woodwork last night!!! Anyway, had to share.

Anyway...

Xaznx - I'll have to keep an eye out for you; you're right around the corner from me. A get-together would be cool, but I'll have to take a rain check for the time being. I'm graduating from Wash. U. on friday and leaving town for good next wed. so I'm a bit busy with packing and stuff. Maybe we could grab a drink or something briefly sometime. I would love to see your S (no pun intended!)!
Old 05-12-2002, 04:16 PM

I was right behind and or next to a black S with red interior Sat night aroundmidnight or so, I was driving a red accord and saw one with the top down around 12:30 southbound on lindergh, and then east on 40, the guy first turned into amoco, then later I saw him on hampton, at another gas station. Is this anybody here??
Old 05-19-2002, 08:20 PM

Hi, Im a new s2000 owner myself. 2002 RED/BLACK live in ballwin area of Manchester Rd. Did also see a silver/black on manchester rd today.
Old 05-20-2002, 05:24 AM

Hey danlhonda...do you like your S2000 so far? I might see you sometime, I work around where you live in Ballwin.
Old 05-20-2002, 07:49 AM

Fantastic driving experience !!! Just got done with the break in mileage and now it's time to play. See ya in a flash.
Old 06-06-2002, 06:57 AM

I was playing golf at St. Louis Country Club yesterday and saw an older gentleman with a really nice red S2000. I thought it was pretty cool. He was parked about four spots down from me and I told him my car was there and he got excited. There were some sweet luxury cars between out S2000s, but we were the proudest owners for sure.

A white S2000 flicked its brights at me on Hanley and Wydown on sunday night at 8:00 pm...are you on here?

Quick Reply: Sightings