Oregon S2000 Owners The Club forum for S2000 Owners in Oregon and SW Washington.

Delightful Diva Drive Today

Old 09-14-2008, 07:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Delightful Diva Drive Today

Here's a place to put your pictures and your thoughts on the Diva Drive. I will post more in a little while...I've been gone all day and have to feed the dogs now...they're my "Divas".
Old 09-14-2008, 07:20 PM

It was a fun day. I am so tired. Just wanted to get home. Drove through a speed trap, got a ticket.

My life is over............

Will post pics later when my hyperactive tear ducts dry up
Old 09-14-2008, 07:44 PM

Meeting up at Coffee's On at Mall 205:

After the big shopping opportunity at the Woodburn Mall:

Heading to Tualatin for lunch:

Lunch at Hayden's:

On the way to the spa:

At the Dosha Spa:

Chances are there will be another of these next year!

Old 09-14-2008, 08:18 PM

Today was just awesome!! Tammi had so much fun too! She is now trying to figure out just how to convince Geoff that he really should work instead of going on one of the last upcoming drives so she can attend another one! Speaking of convinced, I almost had Geoff convinced that something had happened to "his" car when I slowly told him there was a brake light out. (Thank you Teresa for that head's up...sorry to hear that you got a ticket)

If anyone got any pictures of Geoff and Kelsie (our daughter) when we drove past them would you please post one? She is dying to see herself online....

Thank you again everyone for such a great day and making my friend feel so welcome. We both had a great time and will definitely look forward to doing it again next year!

~Crystal
Old 09-14-2008, 08:31 PM

So these were my favorites for the day.

Girls being girly!

My attempt at a "car picture" for Paul. Hey...it's two Laguna's!!

This could almost be a Gap ad.

It was awesome. I feel so pretty. I was in serious need of a haircut and once over. No offense, Larry--you plan a great drive--but this has to be my favorite s2000 drive to date. But thank you for the 10 1/2 pin--you are so thoughtful. Though I feel like more of a 16 3/4's right now.
Old 09-14-2008, 09:41 PM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

[QUOTE=NightShade,Sep 14 2008, 07:20 PM] Drove through a speed trap, got a ticket.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:58 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, Teresa, what a bummer end to a great day. Was this your first speeding ticket? I told myself a long time ago that I would be getting plenty of speeding tickets and to just suck it up and move on. The first couple were rough, but now I just smile politely and pay my fines (: Judging by the pictures, you had an immensely wonderful day.

Awesome stuff - I was excited about this drive months ago when Amy and Elizabeth were talking about organizing it. It looks like the ladies had a ton of fun.

Old 09-15-2008, 08:01 AM

haha, this is actually my third speeding ticket. But they are few and far between. 98, 02 and now. I honestly didn't realize how fast I was going. I was tired, hungry and just trying to get home. Lucikly, the cop was not a jerk.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:50 AM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

But not enough "not a jerk" to just give a warning...
Old 09-15-2008, 08:56 AM

Yesterday was vunderbar! Not to hot, just right. Amy, you rock! The best part for me was having time to visit and begin to get to know some awsome interesting women. The drives with the men are wonderful and I get to go on beautiful roads that I didn't even know existed and Mark is a great driver and he makes me feel so safe that I wouldn't trade those for any thing. However, the Diva drive is in a whole different catagory. I felt empowered. It's great to have a powerful car and a group of girls to drive with. Lets do it again, soon. Kerry

Quick Reply: Delightful Diva Drive Today