New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

Just Purchased My S2000! UPDATED w/ PIC

Old 01-08-2003, 08:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Purchased My S2000! UPDATED w/ PIC

** ORIGINAL POST IN General Interest :: S2000 Talk **
Yahhooowwwweeeee!

Just drove my S2000 home from the Dealer. I have been waiting for this day for over 2 years. After owning CRX, INTEGRA, PRELUDE this honda is a true sports car! Not that those models are bad but man this S2k is a rocket ship ready to lauch at every light.

I used this site plus the help of my friends at Honda of America and Canada to give me the inside on the best bang for the buck!

Got the sebring silver with the black interior. Added options:
~ Car Cover
~ Security
~ Rear Tail Spoiler
~ Side Strakes

Now back to hitting the pavement with my new S2k!

Many of you wanted a Picture of it. Unfortunately the Weather in this parts did not allow me to take it out of the garage to take these pictures. Yesterday was a sunny day so I took it out of the garage to clean out the pipes . Click on below link to check it out.

UPDATE **** 01/08/2003
PICTURE LINK:
http://paivag.tripod.com/s2000.htm
Old 01-08-2003, 08:49 AM

Congratulations! Welcome to the New England Community! We hope to hear and see you often. I drive my S all year around, of course it is properly equipted and driven responably. Spring is not that far away, think sun. Goodluck with your car.
Old 01-08-2003, 09:09 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

congrats on your new car!!

and be very careful with the stock S02s in the snow (unless you like to drift )

welcome
Old 01-08-2003, 09:55 AM

If you are going to be driving that through the winter, get snow/ice tires.

Then sign up for some driving schools (autocrossing is good)
Old 01-08-2003, 02:04 PM

nice to see new people aboard
Old 01-08-2003, 06:43 PM

Welcome. Let's see how long it takes for the Mod bug to bite you...
Old 01-09-2003, 05:51 AM

I am hoping the mod bug doesn't bite soon. If that was the case I would of spent money on modifying my prelude. My brother is all into that and he started his own club with his buddies called explicit-imports. He bought a new accord coupe and spent maybe another 20-30k on it for show. Nah, I spent the money and bought a true sports car. If I mod anything it would be very minimal like intake, exhaust, side skirts, front lip spoiler. Just my thoughts..... ;-)
Old 01-09-2003, 08:08 AM

Wow....yet another S2000 in Milford....sigh...they are becoming too common around here.

Paivag where in Milford are you? Pinky(Jim) and I both have S2000s and live close to Gulf Beach.

My S2000 is in storage for the winter, but you will have to check her out in the spring. I've got a supercharger and other go fast mods.

Congrats and welcome.
Old 01-09-2003, 09:12 AM

Oh MY!!!!

Not only do we all live in Milford but we all live close to Gulf Beach!!!

I am a few streets past gulf st off welches point road. Deerfield ave is my street. Man we can start our own club soon. ;-)

Glad to hear one of your put in the supercharger. Did you also upgrade the clutch? I hear they go quickly with that type of mod.

We'll all have to get together on a good night of spring. My car is also hibernating until this snow goes away.
Old 01-09-2003, 09:28 AM

George you are 1 min down the street from me! Ya know where the stop light is at the fire station. Just take a left off Melba onto platt and I live in the Condos down the street on the left. You can see my TT from the street in the winter and my S2000 in that spot the other three seasons. My lease is up in May so I won't be there past May.

I did a clutch very shortly after the Vortech Supercharger install. I've done quiet a few other mods to the car and still have more to go. Putting down ~290hp at the rear wheels right now and have a new pulley that should hopefully get me into the mid 300s.

How old are you? I'm 25 and Jim who lives down closer to Pond Point liquors is 27. Also a great friend of mine Vrm Vrm Aka Chip lives in New Haven and he is always in our area with his silver S2000. Plus there is an old guy who lives in Morning Side with a silver. So between the five of us there are 3 sebrings(Chip, you and I) and 2 Silverstones(but Jims is for sale!)

Too much silver and all too close! You'll be able to tell which car is mine because mine is the one that will be 10-15 car lengths in front of the other 4 silver ones

P.S. Took a peek at your personal website. Looks like we are all close in age and you and I are in a similar field. Looks like we have a new drinking partner lol!

Quick Reply: Just Purchased My S2000! UPDATED w/ PIC