Inland Empire S2000 Owners Riverside, San Bernardino and Palm Springs area S2000 owners discussions and happenings

locked thread?

Old 07-22-2007, 05:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default locked thread?

See its stupid stuff like that, thats causing crappy turn outs and stuff... you guys are taking this "leadership role" way too serious.... i just posted the doors to hook someone up.... cuz last time me and buddys went to meets, everyone was rolling WAAAAY stock stuff, so we stopped going cuz people never changed their cars and just jocked ours.

Greg suggested and put together a little meet at evolution motorsports and you all complained and whined like little babys about that too.

Now i see why Bob got outta here... his old butt has some wisdom!!! LOL Peace out
Old 07-22-2007, 06:37 PM

Dude, Barry. You've been here long enough and should know the rules by now. You should also know that the COs are here to make sure the rules are followed.
Old 07-23-2007, 12:13 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cvc2nr,Jul 22 2007, 06:37 PM
Dude, Barry. You've been here long enough and should know the rules by now. You should also know that the COs are here to make sure the rules are followed.
I agree, I don't think it was a personal attack or anything. Just doing their jobs and being fair.

I think some comments might have been out of line, but the CO was just doing his job.
Old 07-23-2007, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by S2k=Siik,Jul 22 2007, 06:21 PM
See its stupid stuff like that, thats causing crappy turn outs and stuff... you guys are taking this "leadership role" way too serious.... i just posted the doors to hook someone up.... cuz last time me and buddys went to meets, everyone was rolling WAAAAY stock stuff, so we stopped going cuz people never changed their cars and just jocked ours.

Greg suggested and put together a little meet at evolution motorsports and you all complained and whined like little babys about that too.

Now i see why Bob got outta here... his old butt has some wisdom!!! LOL Peace out
You shouldent take this to heart man the CO's need to do there jobs or the moderaters will do there job. Also if you would have checked out the meets latlely or for the last year it is nothing what you state.
Old 07-23-2007, 09:09 AM

[QUOTE]they aren't hating most of these guys are cool but this site has rules and the rules are made, in this situation, to protect the buyer if you want to sell things on this forum you have to pay the 20bucks for a membership. I understand that you may be tring to help out by posting a good deal for us to get a first chance at it but as a community organizer I have to do my job and lock this nothing against you guys

I'm a pretty chill guy just ask anybody that has met me its not like I'm trying to be a dick or anything so no more fighting lets all play nice and follow the rules
Old 07-23-2007, 12:10 PM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

CO roles is to carry peace, make events, and scan threads to make sure its app. for members. Although we're not supp to moderate, some moderation is good to keep the site in tack and 1st class.

Don't blame the CO, Mods, its their job as they took oath.

BC
Old 07-23-2007, 08:12 PM

ya... my rant was ill aimed... i know it wasnt a personal attack. I guess my rant was more about the site... i just figure if the CO's wouldnt lock the threads then it would be no big deal. At any rate i stopped going to the meets cuz it was always the same guys with the same mods. I got burned out on it. im glad people are moddin out their cars finally. But i probably wont attend any meets anymore cuz the S is long gone. At any rate... if u want the hinges check ebay in a few days...
Old 07-24-2007, 08:35 AM

thanks for understanding
Old 07-24-2007, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by S2k=Siik,Jul 23 2007, 08:12 PM
I got burned out on it. im glad people are moddin out their cars finally. But i probably wont attend any meets anymore cuz the S is long gone. At any rate... if u want the hinges check ebay in a few days...
I think eveyone is modding. at one meet we had like 4 boosted cars. some mugenized, and some of the new guys are starting to mod their cars. I'm boosting, kush lower got some wheels, smirf hit a tree.......oh that's not a mod, but before that exhaust, ht, wheels, soon gears.

Some mods you just can't see, but they are there (gears, under the hood, suspension, etc.)
Old 07-24-2007, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by chairmnofthboard,Jul 24 2007, 08:40 PM
smirf hit a tree.......oh that's not a mod,

but yeah everybody is modding now

Quick Reply: locked thread?