Introductions Make your introductions to the S2000 owner community. Discussions and comments from new and future S2000 owners. You will get a warm welcome, friendly and helpful advice. The 'Start Button' of the forums.

New NY Member, psyched!

Old 12-19-2018, 12:10 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Clean looking ride! I love the white!!
Old 12-19-2018, 04:14 PM

Received 208 Likes on 170 Posts

Welcome to S2ki. You'll be in my chapter Metro New York. A great standup bunch of guys. Hope to see you at a meet. Track day coming up in May,
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/new-york...-open-1189589/

Also keep an eye out for the Bear Mountain drive in the spring.

Last edited by Langelo DeMysterioso; 12-19-2018 at 04:18 PM.
Old 12-27-2018, 07:32 AM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by braytonia
Clean looking ride! I love the white!!
Thank you! Me too
Old 12-27-2018, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by Langelo DeMysterioso
Welcome to S2ki. You'll be in my chapter Metro New York. A great standup bunch of guys. Hope to see you at a meet. Track day coming up in May,
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/new-york...-open-1189589/
Also keep an eye out for the Bear Mountain drive in the spring.
Yes! Thanks so much for the link, really looking forward to this! I was at Billman's shop last week getting the once over and he was telling me about it. He said this is such a perfect event to really learn how to drive the car, really exactly what I'm looking for Definitely will see me at meets, thanks for reaching out!
Old 12-28-2018, 01:48 AM

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Old 12-28-2018, 08:29 AM

Received 156 Likes on 114 Posts

Looks Nice....

However I think you should strip the smoke out of the high beam bowls, and off of the amber lenses. Whoever did that needs to be smacked
Old 12-28-2018, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Deckoz
Looks Nice....

However I think you should strip the smoke out of the high beam bowls, and off of the amber lenses. Whoever did that needs to be smacked
hahah, I'm definitely going to do an AP2 bumper just not sure about the headlights yet, maybe I'll bake these and clean up the insides. Gave them a quick polish at billman's the other day and they came out way clearer, I'm going to hit them with a drill and see how it goes
Old 12-28-2018, 10:28 AM

Received 156 Likes on 114 Posts

Originally Posted by ThisIsRace
hahah, I'm definitely going to do an AP2 bumper just not sure about the headlights yet, maybe I'll bake these and clean up the insides. Gave them a quick polish at billman's the other day and they came out way clearer, I'm going to hit them with a drill and see how it goes
Are they not sprayed smoke? they look like they are.. I meant no offense btw if its just hazy lenses. Just the Amber looks pink, as if it was sprayed with smoke. Baking these headlights is super easy, takes longer to drop the bumper and headlight supports than separating both headlights from lenses
Old 01-10-2019, 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by Deckoz
Are they not sprayed smoke? they look like they are.. I meant no offense btw if its just hazy lenses. Just the Amber looks pink, as if it was sprayed with smoke. Baking these headlights is super easy, takes longer to drop the bumper and headlight supports than separating both headlights from lenses
I'm not sure to be honest, I think they were just super hazy. I got them fairly cleaned up but I do like the amber better. I'm going to be changing the bumper soonish anyways so I'll get on it then. I did it on my supra a few years back and still have the sealant stuff so I have no excuse not to
Old 01-17-2019, 05:46 AM

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

super nice pickup, white over red/black is highly sought after. I work on the island myself.

Quick Reply: New NY Member, psyched!