Introductions Make your introductions to the S2000 owner community. Discussions and comments from new and future S2000 owners. You will get a warm welcome, friendly and helpful advice. The 'Start Button' of the forums.

Rio Yellow Pearl or Grand Prix White?

Old 06-07-2007, 01:43 PM
s_verizon

Default Rio Yellow Pearl or Grand Prix White?

I'm planning to purchase a 2007 S2000 within a few weeks, but I can't decide which color to get. I narrowed it down to either Rio Yellow Pearl or Grand Prix White. What I like about rio yellow pearl is that it stands out, it glows under the sun, and it's a nice color overall while grand prix white is clean, simple, but plain. I want your guys opinion on what color I should get. Thanks.
Old 06-07-2007, 02:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by s_verizon,Jun 7 2007, 05:43 PM
I'm planning to purchase a 2007 S2000 within a few weeks, but I can't decide which color to get. I narrowed it down to either Rio Yellow Pearl or Grand Prix White. What I like about rio yellow pearl is that it stands out, it glows under the sun, and it's a nice color overall while grand prix white is clean, simple, but plain. I want your guys opinion on what color I should get. Thanks.
As you can tell from my avatar, I might be a "little" biased towards the Rio Yellow. When we purchased our '06 Spa Indy Yellow, we thought it might be a bit too "flashy" for us, until friends commented that "If you're going to get a convertible, yellow is the only way to go!"
Old 06-07-2007, 03:29 PM

If I had a choice, I would go with the Yellow. It's a kind of a flashy color, but it has the metallic (not too flaky) effect so the car looks pretty classy. Unfortunately, I will be going with a GP White one cuz that's the only one for $25000 price range wise for me that has low miles.

Good luck with the S2K, I can't wait to get mine.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:54 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't be so sad... GPW is a beautiful color that stands out. It is far from plain. I made the choice to go with GPW not once, but twice. You will be happy. (although I think you would be happy regardless of what color you chose.)
Old 06-07-2007, 04:39 PM

GPW and pick up mine!
Old 06-07-2007, 05:01 PM

To be honest............the S2K looks good in any colour. It's the design, the style and the lines of the car..............and often the person riding with you in the passenger seat, that catches everyone's attention! Of course, what's under the hood counts as well.

You've already made the biggest decision and that is to purchase an S2K, the colour is secondary. Regardless of what colour you go with, you won't be disappointed.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:16 PM

I have to agree with Dr. J. Any color is beautiful. Of course color is one of the most personal choices out there. Search the Gallery for pictures. You will see tons of Spa and GPW with different setups that may help you out. I'm a big Spa fan. But Ro_ja Boy's GPW is one hot car. Clean and simple. I may go GPW next time.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:19 PM
Banned

To me Yellow looks really good at first.
But then after a while you will hate the color yellow. Some how yellow look good at first then it gets ugly.

So get yellow..... So I can look good.. hahahha
j/k

get WHITE man join the GPW
Old 06-07-2007, 06:19 PM

Yellow stands out and looks good. That caught my attention at first and I seriously considered getting it.

But I just had a soft spot for white. It's just clean and I knew for sure I wouldn't get bored of the color. Yellow, on the other hand, who knows..

Get something with a lasting impression.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:39 PM
s_verizon

I extensively looked at the galleries for both colors, but I'm still indecisive. There is a Rio Yellow Pearl S2000 around where I live and that thing shines at night, it just glamorous. And while driving to school I see a Grand Prix White S2000 and that car is just simple and clean. I like both colors, but I don't want to regret which color I get in the future. I don't plan on modding the car, or getting any rims, so stock for stock, they both look really good. If this might help, I will be parking my car outside in a decent neighborhood, and I'm going to use the car as a daily driver.

Quick Reply: Rio Yellow Pearl or Grand Prix White?