Introductions Make your introductions to the S2000 owner community. Discussions and comments from new and future S2000 owners. You will get a warm welcome, friendly and helpful advice. The 'Start Button' of the forums.

Is this worth it?

Old 05-02-2017, 10:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Is this worth it?

Hey guys Ive been looking and searching all over the place for a clean ap1 Grand Prix white s2000 with full red interior. I've searched for months and looked everywhere on craigslist, car gurus, auto-trader, and cars for sale but its so hard to find this color combination. After months I finally found one in Texas but it has a a lot of mods. its bagged,spoon bumper, J's fenders and spoon flares it also has good quality bolt-ons like Js racing headers and invidia exhaust and a short shifter. I drove down there to go see it recently and I loved it! after months of searching I finally saw a clean white s2000 with full red interior and I wanted it. It has almost everything I want in an s2000 minus the bags and the front fenders and rear flares. I want the car but the thing that kills it for me is that the rear quarter panel has been cut about 2 or more inches and the spoon flares sit over it and I'm not a big fan of the spoon flares. how much would it cost to go back to the oem look? If I buy I plan on keeping the spoon bumper but I don't like the flares or the front fenders. is it worth buying this car? or should I continue to wait it out. my buddy has a Js racing 70rr to go with the headers and I have a kpro laying around from my rsx that I can send to hondata to get converted so I can get tuned. my plan for the s2000 is to track it and learn to drive rwd. I love the car its clean but I heard body repair on a cut rear quarter panel of the s2000 is expensive and honestly I see myself removing the wide body flares and wanting to go back to the oem look. any advice and information would be appreciated. I just want a clean white s2000 ap1 with the all red interior im pretty stubborn and picky but I really want this color combination.