Jacksonville 1st Coast S2000 Owners

Little Review of the Dargoon.

Old 10-31-2016, 02:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Little Review of the Dargoon.

To all,

I highly recommend the dragon to anyone who hasn't gone. I would like to thank TBORG(Ha) and Helio for making a good experience a great experience. They showed me around the streets and everything we did was a blast. I would stay at Tapoco next time since it is just way nicer and cheaper than Fontana. It was a great time overall and I couldn't have asked for more. Hellbender is a little faster and a little more fun than the actual dragon in my opinion but every drive out there is beautiful and fun. I will definitely be going in April next year for the big event.

FIN
Old 10-31-2016, 03:32 PM

Received 1,132 Likes on 995 Posts

Amazing how a typo changes the meaning!

-- Chuck
Old 10-31-2016, 03:49 PM

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

The Dragon is awesome. That is one of the things I regret most about living out East. I always made an excuse why I couldn't go. It was usually money. I always said to myself "next year I will try to attend." The next year would roll around and I would push it off again. I could have afforded it every year, I just didn't want to. I was always budgeting for the next "mod." I made the mistake of choosing materialistic items over life experiences. I am grateful that my life changed so drastically that I saw the error in my ways. If I could go back a few years and do it over again, I would have yanked the turbo off and spent that money on more dragon trips and track days. I had a blast there the two years I was able to go. I wish I would have gone more. There was so much I didn't get to see and experience.
If you are on the wall about going, all I can say is do whatever you need to do to get out and live. It is an amazing experience and you won't regret it.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck S
It fits so well.
Old 10-31-2016, 06:01 PM
Community Organizer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

The roads and area are great. But Traveling and sharing time with friends make it amazing. Have fun and enjoy.

Im looking forward to April.

And I miss josh.
Old 11-01-2016, 02:30 AM

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by MrCs2k
To all,

I highly recommend the dragon to anyone who hasn't gone. I would like to thank TBORG(Ha) and Helio for making a good experience a great experience. They showed me around the streets and everything we did was a blast. I would stay at Tapoco next time since it is just way nicer and cheaper than Fontana. It was a great time overall and I couldn't have asked for more. Hellbender is a little faster and a little more fun than the actual dragon in my opinion but every drive out there is beautiful and fun. I will definitely be going in April next year for the big event.

FIN
Those roads are great--glad to hear. It is rewarding to venture out and finding special roads outside of the dragon, etc. I find even more entertaining to drive at comfortable pace without the preassures of having to keep up with others who just drive too fast (we need to keep that for the track).

Originally Posted by dc2-2-ap1
The Dragon is awesome. That is one of the things I regret most about living out East. I always made an excuse why I couldn't go. It was usually money. I always said to myself "next year I will try to attend." The next year would roll around and I would push it off again. I could have afforded it every year, I just didn't want to. I was always budgeting for the next "mod." I made the mistake of choosing materialistic items over life experiences. I am grateful that my life changed so drastically that I saw the error in my ways. If I could go back a few years and do it over again, I would have yanked the turbo off and spent that money on more dragon trips and track days. I had a blast there the two years I was able to go. I wish I would have gone more. There was so much I didn't get to see and experience.
If you are on the wall about going, all I can say is do whatever you need to do to get out and live. It is an amazing experience and you won't regret it.
Well said! Some good advice here. Important to enjoy the time, youth, and opportunities one has today to experience as much as possible.
Old 11-01-2016, 11:53 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Glad you were able to finally go! It is a really amazing experience and I have really enjoyed both of my trips there this year. The fall colors were beautiful. It really is worth the long drive, time, and money to go. The whole experience, plus spending time with great people, makes it all worth it in the end.

I hope all of you guys are doing well.