JDM Tuning Expert advice and discussion on JDM tuning for your S2000.

ASM e-bacs.com

Old 09-13-2007, 02:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ASM e-bacs.com

Well since ASM made a pretty big name for themselves with their Tsukuba special S2k I decided I was going to go full ASM on my suspension, or at least mimic their setup, or so I thought. I started researching and hoping to find pricing on most of their stuff, well other than their Japanese site your out of luck. So I kept getting routed to their online store, which turns out to sell nothing but air freshners online, gg morons. So I thought good grief all this trouble for some pricing, so then I just sent e-bacs an email asking about pricing on a set of sway bars and which ones to go with for autocross and maybe tracking the car once a year. So I get a return email saying call this number at extension xxx.

Today I call the number, the guy asks me if I'm local I tell him no I'm in Ky, doesn't know what to say, I'm thinking great another clueless moron. Well then their line starts fading and the guy picks back up four minutes later and cant hear me so he hangs up. I call right back, then get another guy who redirects me to the man I need to talk to. Then he says he would have to contact ASM Japan to check availability since the part is new and this guy also asks me if I'm local, which is weird. Then he reveals that they do not ship out anything, wow what kind of moron business doesn't do shipping? So Super Autobacs is just a waste of web space. Thanks for nothing, I'll stick with J's parts, good luck selling JDM air fresheners at $11 a pop.
Old 09-13-2007, 02:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i suggest that you get the parts you need from either tommy@ gotuningunlimited or from allen/will @ eauto. they would be your better bet. most of the guys that work at autobacs doesnt know anything about ASM nor their pricing from japan.

dealing with autobacs usa, you have to know who to talk to because not everyone specilises with S2k
Old 09-13-2007, 02:58 PM

I expected a LOT more than what I'm seeing, for someone that builds world class cars anyways.
Old 09-13-2007, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by ShocK,Sep 13 2007, 02:58 PM
I expected a LOT more than what I'm seeing, for someone that builds world class cars anyways.
autobacs usa you are better off to talk to someone who know S2k like Allen/Will @ eautosports or tommy@ gotuningunlimited
Old 09-13-2007, 03:08 PM

I asked the guy why they don't do shipping, he said its too much hassle. lol
Old 09-13-2007, 07:29 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We are the authorized midwest wholesale distributor for ASM, so i guess I might be your closest dealer. Fell free to ask me any questions you may have via PM/email/phone. We have much experience in the JDM performance market, and we also ship =0O lol
Old 09-13-2007, 07:48 PM
Former Sponsor

thanks for the suggestion olsen and phelix.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Deffinently.. there are many specialty JDM brands out there, and dealing with autobacs is not the way to go. If you know exactly what you want, it's a great way to just purchase something since they are a distributor, otherwise, good luck. There are some nice guys at autobacs, but they are not the most knowledgeable of sales persons. Hit up me or Will at E-Auto for ASM, or tommy at go tuning. We all ship out and we're ready to take care of your order as well as answer any questions you may have

allen@e-autosports.com
(626)444-1108
Old 09-14-2007, 09:00 PM

Thanks guys I thought someone would speak up
Old 09-14-2007, 09:52 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Don't blame ASM for Autobacs USA retail being dumbshits.

I've bought stuff from all three the guys above and any one of them will take care of you.

Quick Reply: ASM e-bacs.com