Go Back  S2KI Honda S2000 Forums > Special Interest > JDM Tuning
Reload this Page >

Dual Exhaust + Rear Diffusor

JDM Tuning Expert advice and discussion on JDM tuning for your S2000.

Dual Exhaust + Rear Diffusor

 
Old 05-03-2005, 03:30 PM
  #11  
Ben
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Gardena
Posts: 1,218
Likes: 0
Recieved 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

fyi, Amuse header and J's straight pipe is currently in stock.

If you want to save the 3 month wait, give me a call. 310.327.4676
Ben is offline  
Old 05-03-2005, 04:10 PM
  #12  
Former Moderator
Thread Starter
 
Mr. Francesco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: never never land
Posts: 20,372
Likes: 0
Recieved 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Ben,May 3 2005, 07:30 PM
fyi, Amuse header and J's straight pipe is currently in stock.

If you want to save the 3 month wait, give me a call. 310.327.4676
i called yesterday, talked to Richard...he hooked me up with a great price. i definately want these two items, how much longer do you think they will be in stock?

btw...is the TS rear diffusor in stock?

and im also looking into buying an Amuse r1 front bumper, but i know thats not stocked.
Mr. Francesco is offline  
Old 05-03-2005, 04:19 PM
  #13  
Former Moderator
Thread Starter
 
Mr. Francesco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: never never land
Posts: 20,372
Likes: 0
Recieved 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

oh snap, one quick question...

amuse header + j's test pipe + dual amuse r1 will all bolt up 100% right?
Mr. Francesco is offline  
Old 05-03-2005, 05:55 PM
  #14  
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: cooper city
Posts: 6,907
Likes: 0
Recieved 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Guedo512,May 3 2005, 07:19 PM
oh snap, one quick question...

amuse header + j's test pipe + dual amuse r1 will all bolt up 100% right?
of course. they are all designed to be able to bolt up to the stock S2000 componets...
BlueS2000Boy is offline  
Old 05-03-2005, 06:31 PM
  #15  
Former Moderator
Thread Starter
 
Mr. Francesco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: never never land
Posts: 20,372
Likes: 0
Recieved 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by BlueS2000Boy,May 3 2005, 09:55 PM
of course. they are all designed to be able to bolt up to the stock S2000 componets...
i was just wondering, because i know the j's header has a bigger collector and won't bolt up to some exhaust...

i was looking at some of your old pics, i still want a cusco 5pt cage...maybe come winter...
Mr. Francesco is offline  
Old 05-03-2005, 08:52 PM
  #16  
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: cooper city
Posts: 6,907
Likes: 0
Recieved 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Guedo512,May 3 2005, 09:31 PM
i was just wondering, because i know the j's header has a bigger collector and won't bolt up to some exhaust...

i was looking at some of your old pics, i still want a cusco 5pt cage...maybe come winter...
5 pt is not bad. still keeps the interior usable. but my 6pt was a little too much for everyday driving. althought most of the stuff i had done to my car was too much for daily driving. but hey you only live once....
BlueS2000Boy is offline  
Old 05-04-2005, 05:01 AM
  #17  
Former Moderator
Thread Starter
 
Mr. Francesco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: never never land
Posts: 20,372
Likes: 0
Recieved 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by BlueS2000Boy,May 4 2005, 12:52 AM
5 pt is not bad. still keeps the interior usable. but my 6pt was a little too much for everyday driving. althought most of the stuff i had done to my car was too much for daily driving. but hey you only live once....
thats what i always say...
Mr. Francesco is offline  
Old 05-04-2005, 10:30 AM
  #18  
Registered User
 
PrimoGen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sun★Works
Posts: 16,760
Likes: 0
Recieved 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

What about the Route KS diffuser anybody try this one out yet???
PrimoGen is offline  
Old 05-10-2005, 10:24 AM
  #19  
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 10,564
Likes: 0
Recieved 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

minor cutting is required to fit the amuse with TS diffuser




I can take better pics for u if u want...the fit is great. Mind you I am really anal when it comes to fitment.

I got inspired by Ben, cant take any credits on this one.
Xplosiv is offline  
Old 05-10-2005, 10:49 AM
  #20  
Former Moderator
Thread Starter
 
Mr. Francesco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: never never land
Posts: 20,372
Likes: 0
Recieved 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

^^^looks amazing...

so should i get my amuse header 1st, or get the top secret diffusor? i havn't bought a performance mod in a while, i keep doing cosmetic stuff...
Mr. Francesco is offline  

Quick Reply: Dual Exhaust + Rear Diffusor


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands