Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

OR: Huy's Garage Sale UPDATE: 7/5/15

Old 06-05-2015, 02:56 PM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default OR: Huy's Garage Sale UPDATE: 7/5/15

First Name: Huy
Price: OBO, specific pricing listed below under each item. Price does not include shipping

Hello Everyone,

I'm parting out my S2000 and slowly returning it to stock. Below are things that are currently off and ready for the next owner. I am an active member in my local s2ki community and many can vouch for me.

UPDATE: 7/5/15
AEM EMS Series 2 USED; Works great no issues.
$1000

Track Forged EVAC Pipe USED; I have a used Track Forged EVAC pipe. This is great for FI guys. This goes in place of your cat/test pipe. Under normal load it will act as a test pipe. Allowing you to keep your aftermarket or stock exhaust. Once you hit a certain level (3psi) of boost it opens up and you basically have an open exhaust. This is more reliable then an electric one as they have a tendency to burn out.
$300

Mishimoto Fan Shroud USED. It does not have the plugs you will need to use you old ones. These things move air.
$175 SOLD

M Factory 3.9 gears. Brand new and has already been REM polished.

$500
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASM Hood Paint Berlina Black Only a year old, Authentic ASM vented FRP hood painted Berlina Black. These hoods go for $1695 Go Tuning Price unpainted and not including shipping. There is no wait time either. Has a built in water drainage system. Great looking hood in great almost new condition. See pictures below.

$1600
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PuddyMod Stage 1.5+ Built Differential. This diff build includes 4.44 gears and OS Giken Clutch-Type 1.5way LSD. Awesome setup, LSD is very quiet when using their recommended fluid. I will include a can of OS Giken LSD fluid. Great track or mountain carving setup, drives normal in day to day situations. OG Giken LSD itself is one of the best and quietest clutch-type LSD available for the S2000. The LSD itself retails for about $1600. Go Tuning Pricing or 949 Racing Pricing. PuddyMod diffs have a great reputation for building high quality diffs in our S2000 community. He's a great seller and produces a great product. We have a couple members on this local group that have diffs built by PuddyMod. This diff has seen about 5k miles as many of you know I don't drive the S2000 often only to meets and drives. Never tracked on.

Info from PuddyMod about the Stage 1.5+
Stage 1.5+ diffs feature "a rear that will have cryo treated hardware, and gears. The rear will also have a Heavy Duty (not stock) crush sleeve.
The crush sleeve used in this rear is over 50 thousands heaver than a stock crush sleeve and will hold up much better than the stock unit...the plus is upgraded 10.9 hardware and cryo treated bearing caps"

$2000 You can PM Ben (S2KPUDDYDAD) for more info on the build.

17in Volk Racing RE30 in rare Formula Silver. Being sold without tires.

Volk RE30 FOR SALE-----SOLD

SOLD Momo Tuner/NSX-R Steering Wheel Works Quick Release Hub and Lock This is a 350mm steering wheel, which to me is the perfect size as I can see the entire tachometer from my seating position. Slightly smaller then the OEM wheel (350mm vs ~360mm) The steering wheel itself is a Momo Tuner Leather with red stitching. There is an authentic NSX-R Horn button with metal ring. I also have a black Works Bell Rapfix II Quick Release, a Works Bell Short Boss hub for Rapfix II, and a red Works Bell Rapfix Key Lock This is a great looking setup. The Works units are solid and quality is top notch. Why buy NRG when you get superior Works Bell at this price! I bought everything new (except the lock) from Go Tuning. Everything is in great condition as many know that I don't drive my car very often.

Everything you need to install this great looking steering: $500 Will sell parts individually see price breakdown below SOLD

Downforce CF side diffuser SOLD
JDP CF rear diffuserSOLD
PLX DM-100 GaugeSOLD
PLX Sensors: Boost, Oil Pressure, Oil/Fluid TempSOLD
KW V3 SOLD
Custom built oil cooler SOLD
Greddy SE Dual Exhaust SOLD
Track Forged Turbo Kit with Precision 5858 ball bearing SOLD

Watch for my updated for sale postings.

Posting for sale soon
AEM Series 2 EMS
ASM Front FRP bumper with cuts made for intercooler piping
ASM Front CF lip

and more!

Thanks,

Huy
Old 06-05-2015, 03:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great seller!!!
Old 06-05-2015, 04:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Interested in the ASM Front bumper
Old 06-05-2015, 05:44 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

PM me specifics on KW V3 please.
Old 06-05-2015, 06:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pm you PayPal ready about the steering wheel parts
Old 06-05-2015, 06:46 PM

pm'd you for a few parts
Old 06-05-2015, 06:52 PM

Pm
Old 06-05-2015, 07:28 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Messaged.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:39 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Pm'd!
Old 06-05-2015, 11:06 PM
Community Organizer

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

thanks huy for the great deal on the momo/nsxr/wb set up!

edit: great communication, fast shipping. thx again!

Quick Reply: OR: Huy's Garage Sale UPDATE: 7/5/15