S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/mid-atlantic-s2000-owners-47/)
-   -   2/9 Richmond (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/mid-atlantic-s2000-owners-47/2-9-richmond-46264/)

Spa-MC 02-09-2002 12:46 PM

2/9 Richmond

Looks like everyone was out today! :D Saw one Silver/Red driving down Broad chatting on his cell (sweet wheels too), saw who I think was Aww Dude and 2 other Spas turning into the Acura dealership - I tried to turn around and catch up, you guys were long gone. Also saw a Suzuka Blue over on the BMW side - was that u dkhl?) and saw a girl with dark hair driving a black S2k near Regency. kewl :D :D Thats 6!

airgate 02-09-2002 02:01 PM

WOW!!! That's quite a bit of S2000 sightings. . .I saw no other S2000's today and nothing worth mentioning!:( :p :p

w1ngman 02-09-2002 04:28 PM

We thought that was you Spa-MC. Dem HIDs look sooooo nice when we saw you "pop" 'em to attention at the stoplight!:D You saw [in this order...] AgS2K, w1ngman, and VA S2K pull a "U" turn at that intersection. We all went into the Acura dealership (I'll let AgS2K explain! :p ). We'd kinda hoped you were going to follow us in. VA S2K saw the Suzuka pulling out of BMW dealership -- said he didn't think it was dkhl. I believe VA S2K also mentioned he'd spotted Aww Dude also (I missed him I guess). Great day to zip around! :cool:

AgS2K 02-09-2002 05:04 PM

We'll just say that I had a minor emergency and Honda service isn't open on Saturday, and the Acura dealership was kind enough to lend a hand. ;)

dkhl 02-09-2002 09:31 PM

that wasn't me... i went up to MD to pick up a carbon Fiber Hood. Just say, you guys don't want to see it.. cause it didn't fit!! i am pissed!!!.. but i guess i will tell you guys more about it later.... really mad right now...

DaveZ 02-10-2002 06:16 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dkhl
[B]that wasn't me... i went up to MD to pick up a carbon Fiber Hood.

dkhl 02-10-2002 09:44 AM

It sounds almost like him. i actually bought it from this guy, who had a yellow s2k, sold it for a hummer, and his friend sold it. i never spoke to the owner of the hood before.

well, i got word back from the guy who sold it to me, and he said that i need to get hood pins. i will check and see if hood pins will help, maybe one of these days, i will reinstall it again, and take a picture and let you guys see how it looks and maybe give me a few ideas on how to fix it.

machokow 02-10-2002 02:42 PM

dkhl,

I too went over to check out the CF hood from the same person. He said he sold his yellow for a Hummer. I was told that he installed it and found that hood pins were required to make it fit correctly. The hood looked really good but I was concerned about fitment so I backed out. I hope you can get it all fixed up.

John

VA S2K 02-11-2002 04:13 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Spa-MC
[B]Looks like everyone was out today! :D Saw one Silver/Red driving down Broad chatting on his cell (sweet wheels too), saw who I think was Aww Dude and 2 other Spas turning into the Acura dealership - I tried to turn around and catch up, you guys were long gone.

mental1 02-11-2002 08:53 AM

I saw that same one today (I got my blue one about two weeks ago). How does he get away without having a front tag? Isn't that illegal in VA?