Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

2/9 Richmond

Old 02-09-2002, 12:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2/9 Richmond

Looks like everyone was out today! Saw one Silver/Red driving down Broad chatting on his cell (sweet wheels too), saw who I think was Aww Dude and 2 other Spas turning into the Acura dealership - I tried to turn around and catch up, you guys were long gone. Also saw a Suzuka Blue over on the BMW side - was that u dkhl?) and saw a girl with dark hair driving a black S2k near Regency. kewl Thats 6!
Old 02-09-2002, 02:01 PM
Former Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WOW!!! That's quite a bit of S2000 sightings. . .I saw no other S2000's today and nothing worth mentioning!
Old 02-09-2002, 04:28 PM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

We thought that was you Spa-MC. Dem HIDs look sooooo nice when we saw you "pop" 'em to attention at the stoplight! You saw [in this order...] AgS2K, w1ngman, and VA S2K pull a "U" turn at that intersection. We all went into the Acura dealership (I'll let AgS2K explain! ). We'd kinda hoped you were going to follow us in. VA S2K saw the Suzuka pulling out of BMW dealership -- said he didn't think it was dkhl. I believe VA S2K also mentioned he'd spotted Aww Dude also (I missed him I guess). Great day to zip around!
Old 02-09-2002, 05:04 PM

We'll just say that I had a minor emergency and Honda service isn't open on Saturday, and the Acura dealership was kind enough to lend a hand.
Old 02-09-2002, 09:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that wasn't me... i went up to MD to pick up a carbon Fiber Hood. Just say, you guys don't want to see it.. cause it didn't fit!! i am pissed!!!.. but i guess i will tell you guys more about it later.... really mad right now...
Old 02-10-2002, 06:16 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dkhl
[B]that wasn't me... i went up to MD to pick up a carbon Fiber Hood.
Old 02-10-2002, 09:44 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It sounds almost like him. i actually bought it from this guy, who had a yellow s2k, sold it for a hummer, and his friend sold it. i never spoke to the owner of the hood before.

well, i got word back from the guy who sold it to me, and he said that i need to get hood pins. i will check and see if hood pins will help, maybe one of these days, i will reinstall it again, and take a picture and let you guys see how it looks and maybe give me a few ideas on how to fix it.
Old 02-10-2002, 02:42 PM

dkhl,

I too went over to check out the CF hood from the same person. He said he sold his yellow for a Hummer. I was told that he installed it and found that hood pins were required to make it fit correctly. The hood looked really good but I was concerned about fitment so I backed out. I hope you can get it all fixed up.

John
Old 02-11-2002, 04:13 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Spa-MC
[B]Looks like everyone was out today! Saw one Silver/Red driving down Broad chatting on his cell (sweet wheels too), saw who I think was Aww Dude and 2 other Spas turning into the Acura dealership - I tried to turn around and catch up, you guys were long gone.
Old 02-11-2002, 08:53 AM

I saw that same one today (I got my blue one about two weeks ago). How does he get away without having a front tag? Isn't that illegal in VA?

Quick Reply: 2/9 Richmond