S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/mid-atlantic-s2000-owners-47/)
-   -   Anyone here ever think about.... (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/mid-atlantic-s2000-owners-47/anyone-here-ever-think-about-731527/)

FF2Skip 09-20-2009 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by s2kkyo,Sep 20 2009, 05:51 PM
oh being in a budget and would like aftermarket support with some speed

Real reason comes to light. And I don't consider $30k a budget purchase.

FF2Skip 09-20-2009 02:32 PM

[QUOTE=nissanfanatic,Sep 20 2009, 06:06 PM] X games rally inspires a large majority of low intelligence members of the X games audience to go and do stupid things in their WRXs, and this normally occurs in the presence of either the police or normal people.

Then you have the business owner who is old in his ways who sees the X games and now sees Subarus on it.

LagunaBlu2k 09-20-2009 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by FF2Skip,Sep 20 2009, 02:32 PM
1. YouTube is proof positive that people do stupid ish without any outside influence.

2. Old business owners probably do not watch X Games.

3. If the interviewing party actually sees you pull up, it's probably a mom-n-pop operation.

4. Learn to use the right words/spellings when trying to make a point. Otherwise, less merit is awarded to your argument.

5. Personally, I do not like the performance-in-a-box class. Also, I am not a fan of Honda. I do, however, think the NSX and S2000 are incredibly design machines. The NSX is sexy. The S2000 is not.

:iagree:

nissanfanatic 09-20-2009 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by FF2Skip,Sep 20 2009, 02:32 PM
1. YouTube is proof positive that people do stupid ish without any outside influence.

2. Old business owners probably do not watch X Games.

3. If the interviewing party actually sees you pull up, it's probably a mom-n-pop operation.

4. Learn to use the right words/spellings when trying to make a point. Otherwise, less merit is awarded to your argument.

5. Personally, I do not like the performance-in-a-box class. Also, I am not a fan of Honda. I do, however, think the NSX and S2000 are incredibly designed machines. The NSX is sexy. The S2000 is not.

Why wouldn't old business owners watch the X games? That is sales galore, and typically a good indication of what will be popular for the next year. Whichever energy drink makes it on the X games will probably sell pretty well for the next year or so. I would only guess that any semi-intelligent business owner would at least invest some money...

Youtube is outside influence. Nobody goes onto youtube and posts a video prior to degrading their intelligence watching youtube videos.

Wise employers know more about their potential employee(s) than what they see when the prospect walks in the door. Background checks are probably a minimum at this point since the picking is good right now. I would.

****, I misspelled stereotypical. I'll take it.

The NSX is too exotic of a car to own. All it could ever do is sit, as I would not want to track it for fear of crashing it. I refuse to own cars that cannot be tracked. There are plenty of other useless, expensive, and more ergonomic things I can buy that "look sexy". I'd rather own a Viper anyways if I was in that budget range. Much easier to work on and a great track record of reliability under track conditions.