Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

Need to know a really good tuning shop in MD or VA

Old 06-09-2004, 07:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need to know a really good tuning shop in MD or VA

Trying to get my car tuned again. Anyone know a really good tuning shop? I'm also looking to see if anyone can tune a motec, hondata, or AEM EMS on a S2000 with turbo.

Tuner
Old 06-09-2004, 07:58 PM

If you want it tuned correctly the first time, your best bet is to fly UltimateLurker out from CA and rent some dyno time. Maybe find a couple other people that would be interested and make a weekend out of it. There was a thread about this being done before and it seemed as if everything went well.

AP
Old 06-09-2004, 07:59 PM

Inline pro is extremely familar wiht hondata and EMS and they offer there own turbo kit. as for motec if you have one or are getting one have an official motec rep come out and tune your car, the only guy i know (theres defenetly more) on the east cost is dan zegler up on long island with performance motorsport which he used the motec on his turbo 350Z. for ems and hondata there is also ultimate performance and AR fabrications and altered atmosphere
Old 06-09-2004, 08:57 PM

Originally posted by white_S2000@16
Inline pro is extremely familar wiht hondata and EMS and they offer there own turbo kit. as for motec if you have one or are getting one have an official motec rep come out and tune your car, the only guy i know (theres defenetly more) on the east cost is dan zegler up on long island with performance motorsport which he used the motec on his turbo 350Z. for ems and hondata there is also ultimate performance and AR fabrications and altered atmosphere
Ultimate performance...?? isn't that in Canada?
I've heard of AR fabrications and altered atomosphere....hmm...
Can get numbers or directions to some o these places? Thanx

Tuner
Old 06-10-2004, 08:18 AM

Theres another ultimate performance in VA.. The used to be called CDE. If your willing to drive down this ways.. Inline would be my first choice. www.inlinepro.com
Old 06-10-2004, 09:41 AM

hmm....how bout body shop? Anyone know a really good shop to get a kit repaired?

Tuner
Old 06-10-2004, 09:57 PM

I would go with InLine Pro or Autothority. I didn't know Ultimate Performance had a dyno... humm...
Old 06-11-2004, 09:21 PM

I've checked out some of the shops out (email,etc.). Still not sure where to go. Actually I'm trying to get a SMU installed and tuned. Anyone have any experience from anyone? Also anyone know a good body shop? need to make some repairs (aftermarket).

Please select the SMU that you'd get for your S:

1. HKS F-Pro V
2. AEM EMS
3. Motec
4. Other (please specify)

Tuner
Old 06-11-2004, 10:39 PM
Banned

JE import performance, specialize in hondas, USA champs with their crx (actually my old one that they bought from me ), they know what they are doing.

JT Collision repair....official body work and paint for Ferrarri's racing team, they also know what they are doing.

If you want to go to any of these places then let me know and i will call them cause i know the owners of both pretty well.
Old 06-11-2004, 10:46 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by snowbebe
JE import performance, specialize in hondas, USA champs with their crx (actually my old one that they bought from me ), they know what they are doing.

Quick Reply: Need to know a really good tuning shop in MD or VA