Nevada S2000 Owners Las Vegas, Nevada and area

Standalone Tuning-in person or remote/internet

Old 11-25-2009, 10:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Standalone Tuning-in person or remote/internet

Elite Tuning Service Options-in Person or Remote (email, aim, direct connect,etc..)
Dyno time and rental will be done at SpecialtyZ in Chatsworth

**Prices, Terms and Conditions set to change at any time. Flashpro does not have some things available at this point in time vs. kpro i.e.

PAYPAL ADDRESS IS ELITETUNING@AOL.COM WHEN MAKING PAYMENT, ON THE FINAL PAGE, PLEASE INCLUDE THE REQUESTED SERVICE OPTION AND INCLUDE ALL YOUR MODS AND CAR YEAR IN A SEPERATE EMAIL.

Baseline HP/TQ & General Datalog & Calibration Review-I will give you your hp and torque curves & review up to 3 datalogs. Professional comments & suggestions on your tune. If you end up purchasing a tune from me, I will credit the cost towards the tune.
Cost B,D,H, F&K=$31 includes paypal fees

General Part Throttle Tune (no cam angle adjustments)-Fuel and ignition is adjusted for close to stock ,stock or better then stock fuel economy. This includes proper idle adjustments. Gas Mileage will vary depending on modifications.
Cost B,D,F,H&K=$52 includes Paypal Fees or Western Union

Full Part throttle tune (Covers all part throttle cam angle maps (if app.) for af and ignition, & idle )
Cost K Series=$165 +Paypal fees or Western Union
Cost B, D,F & H on Stock Cams=$52
Cost B, D,F & H on aftermarket Cams w/or w/out gears=$135

Service Option 2 (Complete Street Tune)-Everything in option 1, plus general part throttle AF & general part throttle ignition tuning. Free AF and ignition fixes for 1 calendar year from the date of tune purchase as long as mods don't change.
Cost F & K=$109 includes paypal fees or Western Union

Service Option 3-Full Cam Angle tune (if car has cam timing adjustment capabilities)(Except part throttle). All cam angle tables (if app) will be tuned for WOT AF and WOT ignition Up to 80 data logs and up to 10hrs of actual tuning support. Exact cam angle adjustments made based on torque graphing program or dyno. Proper Vtec point setting using torque graphing program or dyno, before and after rd torque graph or dyno before and after. Free AF and ignition fixes for 1 calendar year from the date of tune purchase as long as mods don't change.
Cost B, D, F & H on stock or aftermarket Cams w/or w/out gears=$143.33 includes paypal fees or western union

Service Option 3.5-Everything in option 3 plus FULL part throttle tuning
(up to 4hrs of part throttle tuning) for daily driving (average tune consists of 1000-6000 rpm par throttle a/f tune. Covers all part throttle cam angle maps (if app)for AF and ignition, & idle) Free af and ignition fixes for 1 calendar year from the date of tune purchase as long as mods don't change
Cost B, D, F & H stock cams and cam gears=$209
cost B, D, F & H stock/aftermarket cams and aftermarket cam gears=$269

Service Option 4.0-Everything in option 3.5 plus Nitrous tuning.
Cost B,D,H, F&K=$360.99 includes paypal fees or Western Union.

Service Option 4.5-Full round trip airfare cost plus option 3,3.5, or 4.0
Cost B,D, F, H&K=Varies on Airfare

Service Option 5.0- Unlimited Complete Street Tunes for 1 calendar year (Unlimited service option 2.0's)
Cost K=$411.99 includes paypal fees or Western Union
Cost B,D, F & H=$299.99

Service Option 5.5- Unlimited Full Cam Angle Tunes for 1 calendar year (Unlimited service option 3.0's)
Cost k=$463.99 includes paypal fees or Western Union
Cost B, D, F & H =$379 includes paypal fees or Western Union

Service Option 6.0- Unlimited Full Cam & Part Throttle Tunes for 1 calendar year (Unlimited service option 3.5's)
Cost K=$514.99 includes paypal fees or Western Union
Cost B, D, F & H=$464.99includes paypal fees or Western Union

REMOTE DYNO TUNING ENCOURAGED FOR SAFETY! ELITE TUNING NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INACCURATE RESULTS OR FALSE RESULTS FROM A DYNO.

Perfection & Satisfaction-It is Elite Tunings duty to tune to perfection & satisfaction for both the client & Elite Tuning. This is something that Elite Tuning has stood by since Day 1!

Liability Disclaimer
All tuning services done according to specific instructions given by Elite Tuning. Data logs must be done accordingly and individual receiving tune must follow all steps in order for tune to be accurate. All engines must be in good working order, including oil pressure, Primary o2 sensor, all other important sensors (I.E. TPS, MAP, Vtec Solenoid,etc..)And K-Manager Version 1.3.9.0 or Latest Flashpro Version in order for tuning to be done properly. Elite tuning not liable for false information given by individual receiving tune. Elite tuning not liable for any damage caused by tuning.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL ELITE TUNING OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE OR

ECONOMIC LOSSES. ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,
NON INFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
IN NO EVENT WILL ELITE TUNING BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST REVENUE, PROFIT, OR DATA, OR FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE EVEN IF HONDATA OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.

FULL TUNE GUARANTEE
On Service options 3 & up, after the tune is done and before and after results are computed via Street Tuning & shown on a Road Torque Graph, a real dyno does not show "results" from the street to be accurate (if and only if proper directions were followed), Elite Tuning will refund a maximum of $75 for dyno time to the tunee or re-do the full tune on the dyno at no cost. Elite Tuning not responsible for improper data logging, not following proper directions, or miss-representations &/or false statements. False statements and improper logs will not be taken/tolerated. False logs will be asked to be done properly for accurate results.

Communication & Relationship
Elite Tuning does tunes based on relationships with the Tunee and tuning beliefs with the Tunee. No tune will be done without a proper consultation prior to tuning without mature communication & respect from both parties.

You, the tune receiver, must follow all guidelines and communications given by Elite Tuning to get the most out of street tuning. Not following proper directions will only give false results. NO HORSEPOWER GUARANTEES (Every engine is different and thus will put out different #s. Every engine has different compression and leak down results. One car might gain 10 hp from a cai the other might gain 20.). Elite Tuning will only tune to max safe power and to the engine capabilities. Elite Tuning will tune the engine to its capabilities. As of September 24 of 2009, all datalogs & the tune must be completed within 2 months from the original tune start date. Power levels determined by engine modifications, engine size & status (i.e. Leak down and compression results). You agree to receive tune in lien of the above disclaimer and all communications given by Elite Tuning. By receiving this document file and submitting payment for services,tunee is to abide by all rules and regulations of the above. You agree to data log at your own discretion & in accordance with your state laws.

No refunds.

If you have any questions or comments, you can email Elite Tuning at EliteTuning@aol.com

Elite Tuning Service Options-in Person or Remote (email, aim, direct connect,etc..)

**Prices, Terms and Conditions set to change at any time. Flashpro does not have some things available at this point in time vs. kpro i.e.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:58 AM

Will be in Vegas Next Tuesday-Sunday. If you wish to be tuned, please contact me
Old 11-25-2009, 02:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im going to have my legal team review the parameters of your services and get back to you.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:16 PM

you guys are really funny here on s2ki!
Old 11-25-2009, 05:26 PM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Do you have more information on your tuning experience?

This is why I hate tuning...it's so tough to know who is good and who's not. Price wise, you seem to be very fair.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:29 PM

BTW...what things does Flashpro not have available that you are noting?
Old 11-25-2009, 05:30 PM

Everything is on my facebook or clubrsx profile! Sn on clubrsx is HardcoreRsxS. Remember this motor is easier to tune then the K series and I've been tuning K's since they came out. I was personally trained by AEM and I learned from Hondata since I was the first turbo rsx with K-pro!
Old 11-25-2009, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Ro_Ja Boy,Nov 25 2009, 06:29 PM
BTW...what things does Flashpro not have available that you are noting?
lean protection and gear compensation are two examples
Old 11-25-2009, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by EliteTuning,Nov 25 2009, 07:30 PM
Everything is on my facebook or clubrsx profile! Sn on clubrsx is HardcoreRsxS. Remember this motor is easier to tune then the K series and I've been tuning K's since they came out. I was personally trained by AEM and I learned from Hondata since I was the first turbo rsx with K-pro!
First turbo with K-Pro...my buddy claimed the same thing (not joking, his name is Ryan Wellman with a Black RSX that was in Vegas about 6 years ago).

I'll check out your pages. I don't/won't have aftermarket gearing, so not worried about that. Of course I'd be worried about lean protection, so is that something that can be added after the tune?
Old 11-25-2009, 06:08 PM

I know Doug @ hondata personally. You want my ecu kpro # or the ecu thread on clubrsx? lol. Maybe your friend was the first turbo rsx in vegas with kpro, not overall. I was first turbo rsx with kpro, trust me.

Hondata's working on lean protection but i have ways of setting warning with the laptop open and flashmanager recording

Quick Reply: Standalone Tuning-in person or remote/internet