S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   New Mexico and West Texas (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/new-mexico-west-texas-135/)
-   -   Some news (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/new-mexico-west-texas-135/some-news-824535/)

s2kshift9k 10-20-2010 03:38 PM

Some news

So I have decided to retire as one of you're Community Organizers. It has been a privilege to have serve for over 5 years as you're CO. Trying to kick off my new career in law enforcement I just don't have the time to dedicate to you guys and girls. I will still be around and will still be attending future meets. All of you are a fun group to hang out with.

So with that being said If you are interested in being a Community Organizer please let me know and pm me here on the boards.. You will join Doug with helping moderate the forums, organizing meets, and recruiting new members. There are also great benefits that come with being a CO.

-Jerry

Raven628 10-20-2010 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by s2kshift9k,Oct 20 2010, 06:38 PM
There are also great benefits that come with being a CO.

Like a great dental plan. ;) :D

Seriously, I am sorry to hear you want to step down. I understand completley with your upcoming appointment with the acadamy.

I wish you luck with your future endeavors. :tipwink:

It has been great meeting up with you; and I know I will see you around at future meets. I just don't want to see you with flashing lights in my rearview mirror with a ticket book. :LOL:

s2kshift9k 10-20-2010 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Raven628,Oct 20 2010, 05:25 PM
Like a great dental plan. ;) :D

Seriously, I am sorry to hear you want to step down. I understand completley with your upcoming appointment with the acadamy.

I wish you luck with your future endeavors. :tipwink:

It has been great meeting up with you; and I know I will see you around at future meets. I just don't want to see you with flashing lights in my rearview mirror with a ticket book. :LOL:

:LOL:

RonnieB 10-20-2010 05:38 PM

I'll be a CO, been here forever, and am usually have the time.

sharkbite 10-20-2010 06:01 PM

i nominate phil!! because he has the most amount of time than anyone in this community, plus he knows the state pretty good.

just my .02

croftoncustoms 10-20-2010 06:46 PM

Jerry, I want to thank you for what you have done for our community. I know it is probably hard to let the position up but as you stated a new career is much more important then a car club. I wish you the best of luck in your new career and hope to see you are for sure.

With that said;
I want to say a few things reguarding thoes who are interested in the CO position.
I think the person who takes the position should own a s2000, should regularly be on the boards, should attend meets as much as possible, should organize meets, and should be in it for the CLUB not for the TITLE.

Also, something to keep in mind too is your career. If you move often, not in town often, things of that nature that can restrict your time here.
For me I knew I had a lot to offer and somewhat a lot of time to offer. I knew my current career, UNM was going to keep me here for at least 5-8 years so I didn't have to worry about that aspect of it. So just keep this in mind when nominating yourself.

rsxtaci 10-20-2010 06:57 PM

I would totally be in it for the title, the beer and the bitches. ;)

Good luck Jerryyyy! Can't wait for you to pull me over and arrest me for doing something asinine. :)

s2kshift9k 10-20-2010 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by rsxtaci,Oct 20 2010, 07:57 PM

Good luck Jerryyyy! Can't wait for you to pull me over and arrest me for doing something asinine. :)

Lol

Ronnie ill put you in.

Jason-I just need the request personally from Phil and I can add him as well. I hope we get a lot of interest.

Doug-Thank you please take care of the group. You are doing a great job.

otbs2k 10-20-2010 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by rsxtaci,Oct 20 2010, 08:57 PM

Best candidate slogan ever... :thumbup:

rsxtaci 10-20-2010 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by otbs2k,Oct 20 2010, 08:31 PM
Best candidate slogan ever... :thumbup:

I'm Sara and I approve this message. bitches.