S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   New Mexico and West Texas (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/new-mexico-west-texas-135/)
-   -   Some news (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/new-mexico-west-texas-135/some-news-824535/)

s2kshift9k 10-20-2010 03:38 PM

Some news

So I have decided to retire as one of you're Community Organizers. It has been a privilege to have serve for over 5 years as you're CO. Trying to kick off my new career in law enforcement I just don't have the time to dedicate to you guys and girls. I will still be around and will still be attending future meets. All of you are a fun group to hang out with.

So with that being said If you are interested in being a Community Organizer please let me know and pm me here on the boards.. You will join Doug with helping moderate the forums, organizing meets, and recruiting new members. There are also great benefits that come with being a CO.

-Jerry

Raven628 10-20-2010 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by s2kshift9k,Oct 20 2010, 06:38 PM
There are also great benefits that come with being a CO.

Like a great dental plan. ;) :D

Seriously, I am sorry to hear you want to step down. I understand completley with your upcoming appointment with the acadamy.

I wish you luck with your future endeavors. :tipwink:

It has been great meeting up with you; and I know I will see you around at future meets. I just don't want to see you with flashing lights in my rearview mirror with a ticket book. :LOL:

s2kshift9k 10-20-2010 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Raven628,Oct 20 2010, 05:25 PM
Like a great dental plan. ;) :D

Seriously, I am sorry to hear you want to step down. I understand completley with your upcoming appointment with the acadamy.

I wish you luck with your future endeavors. :tipwink:

It has been great meeting up with you; and I know I will see you around at future meets. I just don't want to see you with flashing lights in my rearview mirror with a ticket book. :LOL:

:LOL:

RonnieB 10-20-2010 05:38 PM

I'll be a CO, been here forever, and am usually have the time.

sharkbite 10-20-2010 06:01 PM

i nominate phil!! because he has the most amount of time than anyone in this community, plus he knows the state pretty good.

just my .02

croftoncustoms 10-20-2010 06:46 PM

Jerry, I want to thank you for what you have done for our community. I know it is probably hard to let the position up but as you stated a new career is much more important then a car club. I wish you the best of luck in your new career and hope to see you are for sure.

With that said;
I want to say a few things reguarding thoes who are interested in the CO position.
I think the person who takes the position should own a s2000, should regularly be on the boards, should attend meets as much as possible, should organize meets, and should be in it for the CLUB not for the TITLE.

Also, something to keep in mind too is your career. If you move often, not in town often, things of that nature that can restrict your time here.
For me I knew I had a lot to offer and somewhat a lot of time to offer. I knew my current career, UNM was going to keep me here for at least 5-8 years so I didn't have to worry about that aspect of it. So just keep this in mind when nominating yourself.

rsxtaci 10-20-2010 06:57 PM

I would totally be in it for the title, the beer and the bitches. ;)

Good luck Jerryyyy! Can't wait for you to pull me over and arrest me for doing something asinine. :)

s2kshift9k 10-20-2010 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by rsxtaci,Oct 20 2010, 07:57 PM

Good luck Jerryyyy! Can't wait for you to pull me over and arrest me for doing something asinine. :)

Lol

Ronnie ill put you in.

Jason-I just need the request personally from Phil and I can add him as well. I hope we get a lot of interest.

Doug-Thank you please take care of the group. You are doing a great job.

otbs2k 10-20-2010 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by rsxtaci,Oct 20 2010, 08:57 PM

Best candidate slogan ever... :thumbup:

rsxtaci 10-20-2010 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by otbs2k,Oct 20 2010, 08:31 PM
Best candidate slogan ever... :thumbup:

I'm Sara and I approve this message. bitches.

KillerB 10-20-2010 08:39 PM

Jerry,

Thanks for your 5 years of service to the local S2KI community. It was you who first told me about this group, when I stopped by Garcia's to pick up the license plate for my recently purchased S2000.

Yes, I am interested in being a Co - Community Organizer with Doug.

Best wishes on your new career path.

Phil

rickg23 10-20-2010 08:40 PM

Aw Jerry...say it ain't so! :LOL: Good luck in the academy and make us proud!

The CO is a tough job, none of you should take it lightly...it could lead to this: :vdrunk:

otbs2k 10-20-2010 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by rickg23,Oct 20 2010, 10:40 PM
Aw Jerry...say it ain't so! :LOL: Good luck in the academy and make us proud!

The CO is a tough job, none of you should take it lightly...it could lead to this: :vdrunk:

Take it from the first one... I'm not normal at all anymore!!

Raven628 10-21-2010 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by rsxtaci,Oct 20 2010, 09:57 PM

:woot2:

s2kshift9k 10-21-2010 11:37 AM

Ok so far I have Phil and Ronnie. Please let me know by Sunday morning. I will make the poll Sunday night and let it run till Wednesday at 12 noon.

-Jerry

croftoncustoms 10-21-2010 01:37 PM

Just a thought: NM only had 1 CO andim thinking why do we need to rush for a second CO so fast. The position dost have to be filled right away or ever. I'm not at all trying to be the only one or whatever but don't think we should rush it. I think if somebody fills like they can fl your boots then they will step up at that time lime I did.

Just food for thought.

sharkbite 10-21-2010 01:55 PM

I agree with doug on that one, after all what's the point of having two CO's when no one shows up to meets with just one planning them?

s2kshift9k 10-21-2010 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by croftoncustoms,Oct 21 2010, 02:37 PM
Just a thought: NM only had 1 CO andim thinking why do we need to rush for a second CO so fast. The position dost have to be filled right away or ever. I'm not at all trying to be the only one or whatever but don't think we should rush it. I think if somebody fills like they can fl your boots then they will step up at that time lime I did.

Just food for thought.

Since the community had voted for two CO's, we should keep it that way. Plus people are showing interest to run. Before then we had a smaller group. Now the NM community has grown much bigger. If no one showed much interest then it would have been fine to have one.

-Jerry

Raven628 10-21-2010 02:18 PM

In the best interest of the community, lets see what the two new guys that want to become CO's have to offer.

Just remember, anyone can organize a meet. Nmrado organizes a lot of autoX events. J-Rod wants to do a westside meet. These are good things. I know not everyone can come to each meet. I know I can't make meets lately, I am all out of excuses on that one. When the stars align more I will be at the one's I can.

Lets see who becomes the next CO and support them the best we can when they organize a meet.
:thumbup:

s2kshift9k 10-21-2010 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by sharkbite,Oct 21 2010, 02:55 PM
I agree with doug on that one, after all what's the point of having two CO's when no one shows up to meets with just one planning them?

Just try to have more meets and give longer notice. I'm not sure what's going on with the turn out of meets. I know that I've always had people show. It just takes time. The first meet Brandon ever put on there was only four of us that showed. The bigger turn outs will come fa sure.

s2kshift9k 10-21-2010 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Raven628,Oct 21 2010, 03:18 PM
In the best interest of the community, lets see what the two new guys that want to become CO's have to offer.

Just remember, anyone can organize a meet. Nmrado organizes a lot of autoX events. J-Rod wants to do a westside meet. These are good things. I know not everyone can come to each meet. I know I can't make meets lately, I am all out of excuses on that one. When the stars align more I will be at the one's I can.

Lets see who becomes the next CO and support them the best we can when they organize a meet.
:thumbup:

:iagree:

KillerB 10-21-2010 03:37 PM

[QUOTE=Raven628,Oct 21 2010, 02:18 PM]In the best interest of the community, lets see what the two new guys that want to become CO's have to offer.

louieville 10-21-2010 08:53 PM

I nominate myself uhhhh wait... let me get that plan to move back first ok'd with the wife and then we are talking!

rickg23 10-22-2010 08:37 AM

I think if there is another person that has the energy to help Doug with the responsibility, it will make it that much easier to motivate members to get excited about meets and will help if/when there is the next turnover in position.

I'm not putting anyone down, just stating the facts-
When Brandon started as our first CO he had lots of energy to organize meets, but as years pass, and life/car changes meant less time for s2ki so he realized that someone else should be CO.

Jerry was the most logical choice because he was at every meet, had the energy, and could naturally bring lots of people together for meets. But after years and life/car changes Jerry lost some momentum/energy. Doug realized that he could help since he was excited about the group and had the energy.

How long before Doug may have life/car changes? It happens. I know because I've had my S for 6 years and I have considered selling/trading it more than once.

I think that the more CO's the better, as long as they are willing to work as a team, truely interested in the position to help other owners learn about and discuss the s2000, and not just interested in a free membership.

Yes, anyone can suggest a meet, but the CO is more than just a title...It's a leader with the drive to keep the love of the s2k alive and strong. If you're a LEADER and have lots of time and energy to correspond with BOTH the New Mexico community the larger international community, then I say 2 or 3 CO's would be great!

My .02
:cool:

croftoncustoms 10-22-2010 09:35 AM

The only problem is that we had to convince a few people of higher power to let us have 2 CO's. Since we are almost the smallest community I doubt we can get 3. I don't know for sure though.

On a side note to follow rick's statement.
Obviously it takes a lot of dedication and not everybody is going to own the car forever. Even some of the adminstratots don't have a s2000, but what I am doing bow to help the club, meet new people and to have fun wits still be done even if I didn't have a "title". For over a year I did quite a bit for the club and set up just about every meet and them decided to step up because as stated before, people change. Personally, I havmt seen anybody else do anything that would "resemble" a CO. I'm thinking we should keep the spot empty untill somebody shows themselves as wanting more for us as a hole.

Raven628 10-23-2010 05:50 AM

One of the things I feel would bring the community a bit closer, and I am sure it has been tried before, is having a weekly meet.

When I was in Tampa FL, we use to have a weekly Moe's meet. It moved around to different Moe's in the Tampa area. We found a lot of new members that way and it was fun meeting new S owners and seeing even the one's that moved on to different cars. It brought the community closer as a whole. Orlando has a weekly meet that alos moves through out Orlando to different locations. I made the trip out there a couple of times when they were a bit closer to Tampa.

I know with different schedules attendance will be hard to maintain. If a date can be arranged, say Thursday as an example, a good location or different locations through out the ABQ area, and those that want to attend know well enough in advance that I feel we would have a great turnout and others S owners will show up.

Another great idea would be a tech day. Now I would be willing to host one at my house, my biggest problem though would be sponsoring everyone on base. Everyone would have to show up at the Wyoming gate at the same time to make sponsoring easier. A good thing about a tech day is fluid changes, caliper painting, valve adjustments, adding new parts, ICE instalations, and if there are some serious do it your self jobs there is a hobby shop on base that I can help you access and has lifts to do those harder jobs. You just have to pay for the lift, which is cheap. I was one of those who knew how to change just my oil and plugs.
From those tech days and friends that I met in Tampa I have learned how to build a motor, install a turbo kit, ICE install's, and here in ABQ body work and paining my car.

I know with winter showing up, a lot of these meets may not happen till spring, but lets see how many would be down for some of the ideas mentioned above.

sharkbite 10-23-2010 09:31 AM

tech days are a great idea, today im ajusting xtina's and my valves. i think ronnie is coming over to finish up the vents on his hood as well. i am also going to bbq for those that want to come. so far doug, xtina, phil,and ronnie are coming. its short notice but if anyone wants to come hang out and watch how to do this and eat you're more than welcome.

sharkbite 10-23-2010 12:47 PM

change of plan, to many people sick and not feeling well myself. will have to do it a different weekend.

RonnieB 10-23-2010 01:19 PM

I just woke up, so yeah we have to do it another weekend.

KillerB 10-24-2010 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Raven628,Oct 23 2010, 05:50 AM
One of the things I feel would bring the community a bit closer, and I am sure it has been tried before, is having a weekly meet...

Another great idea would be a tech day...

Jeff,

First, I apologize for my previous post. I did not intend for it to come out like a "flame" with the bolded text and all.

You have some great ideas here. Regarding a weekly meet - RSW usually meets Thursday evenings at the Dions on Paseo. Perhaps we could take some baby steps and see how many folks are interested in doing this before we break out on our own (?)

Jason has had a couple of tech days at his place. If you want to have one on base, I could perhaps help you out with signing people in - that is if my blue card still allows me to do this.

Some other ideas that have been proposed in the past:

1. Day run down to the Owl Cafe in San Antonio (NM), with a drive to the ruins. I was hoping we could have had people from Roswell, Holloman AFB, Las Cruces, EP meet us there. Unfortunately, the Owl Cafe is closed on Sundays and not much interest was expressed for doing this on a Saturday.

2. Day run to Jemez Springs, with lunch at Los Ojos. We did this and only had four cars show up.

3. Christmas lights at the Bio Park. Doug proposed this several times, and when it happened, only three cars made it.

4. The Fall Tour which we just had. This was first proposed a couple of months ago by Doug. Again, only a handful (four) cars showed up.

Of course there have been other ideas and suggestions: Sushi nights, chicken wings, track days, etc. Some made it and others did'nt.

To sum it up, there have been an abundance of proposals for get-togethers. What has been lacking is the execution of many of these proposals. Any ideas on how we can change this? :ponder:

Raven628 10-24-2010 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by KillerB,Oct 24 2010, 02:04 PM
Jeff,

First, I apologize for my previous post. I did not intend for it to come out like a "flame" with the bolded text and all.

I did not take it as a :flame: , I took it as idea's to bring the community together.

Baby steps to get the community together would be a the way to go. I know we all have "lives" and it is hard to get out. With proposed future dates, it allows everyone to plan for the festivities.

A lot of the events will be hard for me to attend personally, reason is I am working every over weekend. Even if I had not tore my car down for a repaint I had to work the weekend of the "Fall Colors Tour" that I wanted to make. I could not get the weekend off due to preparation for an upcoming event on base.

I think if anyone has an idea for a meet, propose one say about two to three weeks out, set up a poll thread with Friday, Sat, and Sun as voting options. If everyone votes, the winning date is the date set. I know this won't work for everyone, but it should get commitment from everyone and we can even work dates out for different meets that everyone can attend in the future.

Like you mentioned, I have heard of the meets proposed that you mentioned in your post and I feel those would be great ideas as well to add to the future planning of the New Mexico Chapter of S2KI. I am looking forward to attending the meets I can.

s2kshift9k 10-24-2010 03:41 PM

It has to do with a lot of loyalty from you're community. Also try to hang out with members outside of the meets. Hang out with them on a personal level. For me I really bounced around and tried to find time to hang out with members on my own time. I think that really helped me get closer and bond with a lot of the members on this forum. In my eyes the NM community was always a pretty tight and close group. That's one thing that I won't miss is all the people that I've meet and became friends with. It will take time but it will come around.

croftoncustoms 10-24-2010 08:23 PM

This seems like a real bad move. Don't know why it had to be like this when in other communities it seems like they say bye, move on and somebody steps up or nothing changes. This seems a little messed up, especially once all said and done Jerry won't have to worry about the ramifications of the decisions.........

s2kshift9k 10-25-2010 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by croftoncustoms,Oct 24 2010, 09:23 PM
This seems like a real bad move. Don't know why it had to be like this when in other communities it seems like they say bye, move on and somebody steps up or nothing changes. This seems a little messed up, especially once all said and done Jerry won't have to worry about the ramifications of the decisions.........

This is not a bad move. You are the one who wanted two CO's. I am doing what every other co would do when they leave. They give up their spot for someone else. Please let somebody else have the opportunity to do the same thing. Please quit knocking the second CO position. If you have any thing else to say in this matter please feel free to PM me.

-Jerry

croftoncustoms 10-25-2010 10:00 PM

Lol. Aaalllllright!
Not exactally how it is but that's fine for now.

rickg23 10-26-2010 07:12 AM

:popcorn: Wow, this is getting good! LOL

Can't we all just get along!?! :chums:

Raven628 10-26-2010 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by rickg23,Oct 26 2010, 10:12 AM
:popcorn: Wow, this is getting good! LOL

Can't we all just get along!?! :chums:

In the words of Rodney King. :D

At least downtown ABQ is not on fire. :LOL:

RonnieB 10-26-2010 10:54 AM

geting popcorn and lawn chair, ready to see round two, lets get it on.

RonnieB 10-26-2010 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by sharkbite,Oct 20 2010, 08:01 PM
i nominate phil!! because he has the most amount of time than anyone in this community, plus he knows the state pretty good.

just my .02

just out of curiousity, how did you come up with this statement?

croftoncustoms 10-26-2010 11:28 AM

Time= age I'm guessing.

RonnieB 10-26-2010 12:02 PM

Makes no sense.

croftoncustoms 10-26-2010 12:58 PM

Lol. I don't know man. Lol. Just a guess

sharkbite 10-26-2010 01:55 PM

I said that because he retired this year and I thought he was just going to be sitting at home. Little did I know his wife put him to work on projects, should have seen that one coming. And yes he is old too lol

rsxtaci 10-26-2010 03:43 PM

maaan I love a good cat fight. ;)

Raven628 10-26-2010 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by rsxtaci,Oct 26 2010, 06:43 PM
maaan I love a good cat fight. ;)

I thought it was a cock fight?
:D

croftoncustoms 10-26-2010 05:55 PM

I like cats!

sharkbite 10-26-2010 08:16 PM

i hate cocks!

XtinaC 10-27-2010 02:43 AM

i know i havent been to very many meets and i only know a handful of you but if it means anything.. i would like to nominate JASON for CO. I feel he possesses many of the attributes i would want to look for in that position. Aside from Lara =) his car means a lot to him. with that also entails his great passion and extreme knowledge of the vehicle. he has much experience working on them professionally and as a hobby. He's a very outgoing and outspoken person, without any hesitation is willing to walk up to another s2000 owner who is a complete stranger and not only talk but befriend them which in turn may even boost the roster and attendees for this club. He never ever shys away from any questions whether they be legitimate or dumb (LOL). He will give you an honest thorough answer with as much integtrity as i've ever seen combined than more "car guys" from around here. He knows New Mexico very well and i have never ever seen him turn down a chance to cruise with other s2000's. This man will even put his own life on hold or lend a part from his car to help either diagnose, fix, or maintain another fellow s2000. Knowing him, he WILL make the time for all of us for anything. This guy speaks s2000 and he speaks it fluently. He deserves this position i think.

Well good luck on trying to figure this all out Doug. And thanks to everyone for listening. Have a great day.

*Christina*

KillerB 10-27-2010 06:39 AM

:iagree: Jason's enthusiasm and passion for the "car" will do us good!

https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.s2k...1bd993846f.png

s2kshift9k 10-27-2010 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by KillerB,Oct 27 2010, 07:39 AM
:iagree: Jason's enthusiasm and passion for the "car" will do us good!

Where are the cows? Lol

Raven628 10-27-2010 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by s2kshift9k,Oct 27 2010, 01:08 PM
Where are the cows? Lol

They were nervous, so they hid for their protection. ;)

Oh, and :corner:

KillerB 10-27-2010 11:05 AM

I think you guy's are confusing cows with sheep :LOL: The picture was taken a couple of years ago on a Jemez run. Another picture with a four-ship at the Valles Caldera:

sharkbite 10-27-2010 11:14 AM

thank you very much christina for those kind words, you know im like that with you cuz i love ya so much.

im down with cows, sheep and even goats!! i think jerry was making a kansas farm boy joke, the funny thing is is he lived in the same town i did lol.

sharkbite 10-27-2010 11:15 AM

phil, thats a nice pic of our cars. we will be doing that run again here soon.

s2kshift9k 10-27-2010 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by sharkbite,Oct 27 2010, 12:14 PM
thank you very much christina for those kind words, you know im like that with you cuz i love ya so much.

im down with cows, sheep and even goats!! i think jerry was making a kansas farm boy joke, the funny thing is is he lived in the same town i did lol.

:LOL:

croftoncustoms 10-27-2010 12:36 PM

So whats the word jerry? Poll still open?

s2kshift9k 10-27-2010 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by croftoncustoms,Oct 27 2010, 01:36 PM
So whats the word jerry? Poll still open?

Just closed it waiting for moderators now.

sharkbite 10-27-2010 01:00 PM

Sweet, thank you everyone who did vote. This went alot smoother than I thought it was going to. I will do my best to make everyone happy and set up as many meets as we can. Doug and I have plans for the future to make our community bigger and better, and we hope that everyone will attend as many meets as you can.
Thank you jerry for being you and doing a great job as you have for many years. After all we wouldn't all be here if it wasn't for you.

Raven628 10-27-2010 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by sharkbite,Oct 27 2010, 02:14 PM
i think jerry was making a kansas farm boy joke, the funny thing is is he lived in the same town i did lol.

So you are saying you traded your ex "friends" off when you were done tired of them? :ponder:

:D

sharkbite 10-27-2010 03:24 PM

Lol I try not to but it happens;)

s2kshift9k 10-27-2010 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by sharkbite,Oct 27 2010, 02:00 PM
Sweet, thank you everyone who did vote. This went alot smoother than I thought it was going to. I will do my best to make everyone happy and set up as many meets as we can. Doug and I have plans for the future to make our community bigger and better, and we hope that everyone will attend as many meets as you can.
Thank you jerry for being you and doing a great job as you have for many years. After all we wouldn't all be here if it wasn't for you.

Thanks! You will have fun!

RonnieB 10-27-2010 08:32 PM

congrats Jason. Do this community good.

sharkbite 10-28-2010 07:06 AM

Thanks Ronnie, I will do my best.

RonnieB 10-28-2010 07:09 AM

now when can we finish my hood, it sucks the way it is!!

rickg23 10-28-2010 07:14 AM

Congrats on the position Jason! :thumbup:

You know, now that you're an elected official you will need to start looking like one...may I suggest a mustache and top hat... :tophat:

Doug, this goes for you as well...well maybe just the top hat and add a monocle for the aristicratic effect! :tipwink:

Come on guys you have to turn it up a notch now!!! :LOL:

croftoncustoms 10-28-2010 07:29 AM

My facial hair will look like a wet cat that got in a fight. Nasty and patchy but still somehow cute.

A top hat....... How about a hoodie or beenie?

And shades, i got blue, red, clear, mulitcolored, and yellow.

Will these work?

RonnieB 10-28-2010 07:37 AM

^^ no your fired!

sharkbite 10-28-2010 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by RonnieB,Oct 28 2010, 07:09 AM
now when can we finish my hood, it sucks the way it is!!

Yeah we need to, I'm going out of town this weekend but I would like to get a tech day going for the following weekend at my house. I'll need to find out what works best for everyone to come out and learn and hang out.
What day works best for you Ronnie?

sharkbite 10-28-2010 07:49 AM

Well now that I'm an elected official I was thinking more of lies and hookers? But maybe your right, I should look the part first. Man I don't know if I can handle this stress! Lol

croftoncustoms 10-28-2010 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by RonnieB,Oct 28 2010, 07:37 AM
^^ no your fired!

Mmmmmky kids. We are going to have another election day. According to ronnie i suck and he fired me. So im out, and selling the car. Laters losrrs!

KillerB 10-28-2010 09:47 AM

Jason,

Congratulations for being elected Co-Community Organizer. Thanks for stepping up to the plate and keeping the fire alive (max cliches :LOL: )
Looking forward to more meets, tech days, track days, designated driver evenings :drunk: , etc.

Rick, thanks for reminding us of the time commitment for the CO position. After a reality-check, I pulled my name out of the running. Just too much shit going on right now. However, I will still support the group as much as I have in the past.

Regarding the comments of my age :vintage: - I don't think I drive like the typical geezer. Perhaps others can vouch for that?

Hair - can be both a blessing and curse. Oh how well I can remember AFR 35-10... :rules:

Phil

Raven628 10-28-2010 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by KillerB,Oct 28 2010, 12:47 PM
Hair - can be both a blessing and curse. Oh how well I can remember AFR 35-10... :rules:

Phil

Well Phil, AFR 35-10 has changed, it is now AFI 36-2903.

Entertainment as always with the Air Force. I am sure you have seen these new uniforms; becasue you can't conceal yourself in them for shit.

sharkbite 10-28-2010 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by KillerB,Oct 28 2010, 09:47 AM
Regarding the comments of my age :vintage: - I don't think I drive like the typical geezer. Perhaps others can vouch for that?

thank you Phil and rick, Doug and i are going to be pretty busy planning events for us all to do.

as for your age yes you can still stick and move in your S pretty well, as you know we just have to run our mouths. so

rickg23 10-28-2010 11:53 AM

[QUOTE=KillerB,Oct 28 2010, 10:47 AM]Rick, thanks for reminding us of the time commitment for the CO position. After a reality-check, I pulled my name out of the running. Just too much shit going on right now.

RonnieB 10-28-2010 04:40 PM

Jason next friday work for you? Fridays are the only day I can do.