NYC Metro Off Topic All Off Topic Threads Go Here

Insanity or P90X

Old 02-20-2013, 08:02 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Insanity or P90X

Anyone got a copy of either of these 2? Or know a place where I could download it?
Old 02-20-2013, 08:15 AM
Site Moderator

Received 345 Likes on 300 Posts

Better and free. I lost 42 lbs in the 12 weeks doing this program. Just stick to the diet and work outs.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris...y-trainer.html
Old 02-20-2013, 08:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I seen these go cheap on CL if you can't find the download.

Forget about those and go with this lmao

Old 02-21-2013, 09:28 AM

Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Manga_Spawn
Better and free. I lost 42 lbs in the 12 weeks doing this program. Just stick to the diet and work outs.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris...y-trainer.html
Stick to the diet? That's 9 meals, lol mid morning steak? Who's gonna eat a steak mid morning? Don't have enough time in the day to prepare all this done let alone eat it lol, anyway congrats on the weight lost, Ray I myself use insanity its basically all the shit I did when I was wrestling and doing doing bjj, I use some basic techniques to warn up get the heart rate up then just go on my heavy and double end bag, you should just gather up a bunch of routines or techniques you like and incorporate them into your own
Old 02-21-2013, 11:06 AM

No one needs to pay to get into shape. It's a simple equation; burn more calories than you intake to lose/and the opposite to gain. Nutrition is the key, & drop the meat!! Don't belive it? The late great Jack Lalane never lifted anything heavier than himself. Except on his b'day he would pull trains & sh!t. Buy a heavy jump rope, a juicer and get to work with push ups, sit ups, pull ups, etc. & don't forget to stretch before and after . Really wanna get ripped? Eat every other day. juice on the off day.(Hunger & appitite are not the same) The key is discipline if you can't control your appitite you will never have the discipline to complete any program. All the best.
Old 02-21-2013, 11:06 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

P90 will build you muscle and lose weight. Insanity is much more just about weight loss and tone but not adding muscle mass.

Need to stick to the diet as well as that makes a huge difference. Torrent sites have them, make sure you download the diet plans as well
Old 02-21-2013, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by jimi
No one needs to pay to get into shape. It's a simple equation; burn more calories than you intake to lose/and the opposite to gain. Nutrition is the key, & drop the meat!! Don't belive it? The late great Jack Lalane never lifted anything heavier than himself. Except on his b'day he would pull trains & sh!t. Buy a heavy jump rope, a juicer and get to work with push ups, sit ups, pull ups, etc. & don't forget to stretch before and after . Really wanna get ripped? Eat every other day. juice on the off day.(Hunger & appitite are not the same) The key is discipline if you can't control your appitite you will never have the discipline to complete any program. All the best.
god damm i couldn't of said it better!!! i just bought a juicer 2 weeks ago, im juicing everything, im also throwing in 2-3 scoops of whey protein into my smoothies, my only problem is i like my beers
Old 02-21-2013, 04:47 PM

jimi you know what i use to do to curve or satisfy my appetite i would eat corn, it fills you up and you body dont digest it, so youll just shit it out the next day
Old 02-21-2013, 05:00 PM

Drink Michelob, made from corn
Old 02-22-2013, 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by jimi
Yup!

All these fads are all just recycled and incorporated work outs. Like Tony, I took martial arts and was lifting light a few years back and I stripped down to 146 from a very loose 230 and have stayed under 200 despite not being able to always work out anymore. Key is exactly what Jimi said. Control what you take in VS what you burn. Since I was lifting and doing a vary of martial arts it is similar to these new work outs. I barely work out anymore and have kept most of the weight off by watching what I eat and occasionally working out. It's not to say that these work outs are bad but don't forget diet and stay away from supplements. They are not so different than a heavy vitamin placebo and could cause liver and other issues later on.

Quick Reply: Insanity or P90X