Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Attn: DoGMaN

Old 04-28-2004, 04:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attn: DoGMaN

We at DudeRick apologize for the suspension on your account. However it was brought to our attention from HondaGal that

Originally posted by HondaGal

1. No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or
argument. ANY deliberate personal attacks or name calling will get you
suspended, if not banned. Fun is fun, but when you get downright dirty,
that's where we draw the line. This site is created to have fun, not to
start wars.

Although she is not a mod here, much less have any power of what goes on, evidently she has been offended by the material that has been posted, so we were forced to act upon it.

Sorry, Talk to your boss...
Rick
Old 04-28-2004, 04:37 PM

Yeah, sorry Dogman, fun is fun, but you made it seem as if your main purpose was to flame Lord Vagabond who did nothing to deserve it from you there.

Besides, if you think we mods are assholes, dont forget....that's what makes for a good mod!!
Old 04-28-2004, 04:47 PM
Former Moderator

A clearer definition of where "here" is would make your post sooo much easier to read.

And LV has done plenty to deserve all the bashing he gets form now till the day I keel over, but that wasn't really the point..
Old 04-28-2004, 04:51 PM

Well, "here" is duderick.com

DoGMaN had started a post here (s2ki.com) about being banned claiming it was unfair. However he jumped to conclusions and either didnt get the e-mail notification on it or just hasnt read it.
Old 04-28-2004, 04:53 PM

BTW LV maybe does deserve it here (I still remember things ), but he hasnt done anything at Ricks and is also a member on other sites that I have seen and isnt "deserving" of it there. However, if he does cross the line, then he will be dealt with appropraitely also. Fair is fair

Hope that clears some things up....
Old 04-28-2004, 05:29 PM

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Quik S2K
BTW LV maybe does deserve it here (I still remember things ), but he hasnt done anything at Ricks and is also a member on other sites that I have seen and isnt "deserving" of it there.
Old 04-28-2004, 07:20 PM
Former Moderator

Congrats Dave, I wouldn't have wasted my time with that much writing...

We are HERE.. S2Ki, so you can say that your fake hondgal said to do it, but its about as obivous as the zit that happens to be on my ass at the moment
Old 04-28-2004, 07:31 PM

Actually XViper, I do remember the issues with LV. But alas, we have to give him a chance. Otherwise we wouldnt be fair. Cant ban someone before they do something wrong. They have to hang themselves first.

As for Hondagal, we know that the one registered on our site is an imposter. She informed Rick of that Via PM on here, so we are aware of that and actually edited the imposter's account to reflect that, and removed some posts. The actuallity of it is however, HondaGal (Shelley) had PM'd Rick on this (s2ki) site with the info. Not the imposter.

Hope that clears things up. This was just for DoGMaN's. Trying to clear things up. Thanks again
Old 04-28-2004, 07:40 PM
Former Moderator

Received 10 Likes on 1 Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Quik S2K
Actually XViper, I do remember the issues with LV.
Old 04-28-2004, 07:40 PM
Former Moderator

ahh I see, so that above was a quote from a Private Message.. seems I've been called for posting things from a publc forum.. thats swell

So just let me be clear here, Dogman was banned from the dude site because HondaGal sent a PM to Rick on S2Ki saying that the posts by her imposter were personal attacks on her?

Quick Reply: Attn: DoGMaN