Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Closed.

Old 07-14-2010, 06:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And no it is not from Nigeria lol. The owner WAS actually pretty cool. He owns a tuner shop out there. He also races an eg.

Here is a picture of his car.

Old 07-14-2010, 06:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JDM_JOE,Jul 14 2010, 08:39 AM
Sorry I am wired with caffeine right now rapidly refreshing my college trying to hop in a class so bare with me lol.

Here is what I have.

groupmediaCI
c/o Corrupt Interactive Inc.

141-757 West Hastings Street Suite #750
Vancouver, BC V6C 1A1
Canada

tel. 604.628.0124
fax. 604.628.0258
mail. create@groupmediaci.com
Interesting, that's just down the block from my brothers' office.

Not sure if it'll show up for you as it did for me (Google has automatic regional searching) but Google "east hastings" and check out the pictures It's an odd little area that has run rampant with drugs, prostitution, and crime. If the city were to crack down and get them out of there, they'd disperse across the city. At least the bad elements are centralized.

There are two things you can do, from my perspective. Send a registered letter to them detailing the situation and providing them the best way to get in touch with you. Then, record the tracking information once they receive it. Then, if they don't get back to you, you contact the Better Business Bureau (Beatty Street, Vancouver - (888) 803-1222) and report the situation. It doesn't matter if you're in Canada or not, the BBB won't want them conducting business in an unethical manner.

How long have you been trying to reach them? If it's been only a week or two, I would cut them some slack. People do take vacations, and software developers are not exactly known for being the most business conscientious. They're a kind of "artist"
Old 07-14-2010, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by MikeyCB,Jul 14 2010, 06:50 AM
Interesting, that's just down the block from my brothers' office.

Not sure if it'll show up for you as it did for me (Google has automatic regional searching) but Google "east hastings" and check out the pictures It's an odd little area that has run rampant with drugs, prostitution, and crime. If the city were to crack down and get them out of there, they'd disperse across the city. At least the bad elements are centralized.

There are two things you can do, from my perspective. Send a registered letter to them detailing the situation and providing them the best way to get in touch with you. Then, record the tracking information once they receive it. Then, if they don't get back to you, you contact the Better Business Bureau (Beatty Street, Vancouver - (888) 803-1222) and report the situation. It doesn't matter if you're in Canada or not, the BBB won't want them conducting business in an unethical manner.

How long have you been trying to reach them? If it's been only a week or two, I would cut them some slack. People do take vacations, and software developers are not exactly known for being the most business conscientious. They're a kind of "artist"
Sounds good. Ill look into that.

Also I won in December last year so it has been about 7 months.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:53 AM

Have you read their "About" page?

http://www.groupmediaci.com/main.php?page=contact_us

groupmediaCI and Corrupt Interactive Inc. are located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Our employee's range from all over the globe most of whom we have met though some sort of internet portal. We found these employee's to be the most up to date regarding the latest in internet technology, the "minds of the internet" per say. To this day we have contracted out hundreds of new designers, coders and testers for all our software.

This being the case, we still needed a home base. To contact anybody at groupmediaCI and Corrupt Interactive Inc. please use the following information:
The person you're looking for may not be out of that office. But they also might! Either way you have a point of contact, and the name of a company that should stand behind the products that sport their name.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:35 AM

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

I punched that moving monkey and all I got was some spyware and 3rd rate hardcore pr0n.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:45 AM

whats the name of this game?
Old 07-14-2010, 09:53 AM

topshift.com
Old 07-14-2010, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Chris Stack,Jul 14 2010, 09:35 AM
I punched that moving monkey and all I got was some spyware and 3rd rate hardcore pr0n.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:01 AM

Location: All up in your inner tubes. Whatcha gonna do sucka?

Old 07-14-2010, 03:47 PM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by Chris Stack,Jul 14 2010, 09:35 AM

Quick Reply: Closed.