Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Drama on the Evo Forum!

Old 12-07-2011, 05:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Drama on the Evo Forum!

I don't condone the extent of the beating... but the guy had it coming...

http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-sho...pics-vids.html
Old 12-07-2011, 05:49 PM

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Old 12-07-2011, 06:06 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRdLd-T5rp0

Epic. Racist pos got his though, glad they got him behind bars. Too bad idiots like him don't preserve their oath; nor their duty to represent the forces in a respectable light.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:24 PM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

So he vandalized the car because it's Japanese? Should have pounded his face beyond recognition. Can't stand scum like that.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mark355
So he vandalized the car because it's Japanese? Should have pounded his face beyond recognition. Can't stand scum like that.
It's like that Jewish members s2000 that got thrashed and had swastikas painted all over it. f@#king sick people out there.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That guy got off easy.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:15 PM

Thread gets better, owner is a MMA/Cage fighter (left)

Old 12-07-2011, 07:32 PM

Wow, that's insane.

I fast forwarded to the last two pages of the thread and it sounds like the vet can turn this around and sue the OP for beating his a$$ after the alleged vandalism.

I'm no expert but is this even possible? If so, that would suck for the OP.

The Vet definitely deserved some punishment for doing something stupid to the OP's property but was the beating justified? Will the fact that he's an MMA fighter make matters worse for the OP. I heard somewhere that if a person is a trained "fighter" his body can be considered as a weapon...

anyway, interesting shiet...
Old 12-07-2011, 08:04 PM

Wow. The evo owner dropped some bombs on him. He really went... Kamikaze on that old man.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Rowan
I fast forwarded to the last two pages of the thread and it sounds like the vet can turn this around and sue the OP for beating his a$$ after the alleged vandalism.

The Vet definitely deserved some punishment for doing something stupid to the OP's property but was the beating justified? Will the fact that he's an MMA fighter make matters worse for the OP. I heard somewhere that if a person is a trained "fighter" his body can be considered as a weapon...
Some states classify a fighters body as a weapon, I'm not sure all do.

Even if this was a petty vandalism, I don't think excessive force was ever breached. He broke the guys leg as he was getting in the car to flee; that's disabling the suspect. It's hard to say when the punches came in based on the video.

But you have remember this doesn't fall under petty vandalism. The vandalism was a blatant hate crime (12-7 USN on a Japanese car); laid his hands on the owner, and called him a g***. I'm pretty sure given the nature of the situation, the moment he laid hands on the owner is the exact moment when deadly force could have been justified, as during a hate crime that would be considered a major imminent threat. The fact is the guy was left walking, talking, and breathing; sans the complete non-violent approach this was a class act citizens arrest/justice in my eyes, and I'm about as a big proponent of non-violence as the best of them. And the owner used very key wording in his a bit 'over the top' language; he said I 'could' have killed you; not that he will, or should, but that he was justified in doing so and in defense against a hate crime in process, I don't think he's wrong. So in a court those words can't be justified as a direct threat to the vet.

Quick Reply: Drama on the Evo Forum!