Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Gran Turismo 4!

Old 08-04-2004, 03:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Gran Turismo 4!

I cannot express how excited i am for the release of this game. I pre-ordered Gran Turismo 3 about 5 months before its release and got it after standing in an hour long line on its release date. I truly have used my PS2 for the sole purpose of playing that game. I got NeeD For Speed Undergroud and had some fun with that for a few weeks, and occasionaly played some DVDs on the system, but other than that, all I have used it for is that game. I preordered me copy of GT4 about 11 months ago I was so excited. The graphics improvements, customizability (I'm sure thats not a word) of vehicles, physics enhancements and everything else like the new Photo Mode. I really dont play video games all that often, maybe once or twice every two weeks now.. but I still am very excited about this game. I was dissapointed that the demo version wasn't released in the US. My mom is a flight attendant and she goes to Tokyo every week so I was going to have her pick me up a copy (along wtih some goodies for my MY04 ) but the discs wont read on US Playstations so oh well. I apologize if this thread seems useless, I know I have not offered any useful information nor have I asked any questions to be answered. I just wanted to express my excitement and see if anyone else has been awaiting the return of the greatest racer ever. Nov 14th looks like it's the date.. I'll be in line yet again.