Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

My cat is a masochist

Old 09-13-2007, 07:54 PM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default My cat is a masochist

So..my cat is often times a lap cat while I'm at the computer. If I push him off, he'll be back up within seconds. He knows I'll eventually give in and work "around" him.

I was petting him one time and hit a spot where it must have itched or something because he immediately raised his haunches towards my hand like most cats "Scratch here more!"
I started scratching him harder, and harder and he started to purr louder. Before long, I'm patting him on the back pretty firm and he's "mew mew mew mew".

My cat likes it when I beat him....

Funny thing is...my brother in seattle has a cat that is even worse. You cant smack that cat's hind hard enough...it loves it.

Old 09-13-2007, 08:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like you enjoy beating up the pussy... nice
Old 09-13-2007, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Sabre,Sep 13 2007, 07:54 PM
So..my cat is often times a lap cat while I'm at the computer. If I push him off, he'll be back up within seconds. He knows I'll eventually give in and work "around" him.

I was petting him one time and hit a spot where it must have itched or something because he immediately raised his haunches towards my hand like most cats "Scratch here more!"
I started scratching him harder, and harder and he started to purr louder. Before long, I'm patting him on the back pretty firm and he's "mew mew mew mew".

My cat likes it when I beat him....

Funny thing is...my brother in seattle has a cat that is even worse. You cant smack that cat's hind hard enough...it loves it.

Stop sexually assaulting the cat!

And my dog is a sadist, they should get along just fine.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:38 PM

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

Spanking The Kitty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0Th3fNIEuA
Old 09-13-2007, 09:11 PM

My cat used to be all over me and if I ignored him, he'd get pushier and pushier. He knew exactly what he was doing, he'd climb up next to the keyboard and reach over and push keys till I took him down or gave him attention. If that didn't work he'd climb around the back of the desk and start pulling cables out of the back of the computer. Smart freakin cat, cept it usually got him kicked out of the room.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pets are wierd. my wiener dog love to hump him some pillows. i go to the john come back and hes taking some throw pillow on a journey. i just pad him on the head, he doesnt stop humping for nothing, and chuckle. horney lil bastard.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by versionJDM,Sep 13 2007, 11:13 PM

pets are wierd. my wiener dog love to hump him some pillows. i go to the john come back and hes taking some throw pillow on a journey. i just pad him on the head, he doesnt stop humping for nothing, and chuckle. horney lil bastard.
Niiiice, my friend had a dog like that.

First time I met the dog, he brought me his girlfriend, a stuffed teddy bear. I grabbed the bear and my friend told me "the dog screws that." I dropped it and realized the crustiness was not dog saliva.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:45 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Elistan,Sep 13 2007, 08:38 PM
dude... those were some SOLID hits
and it just wanted more and more
LOL