Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Police Misconduct

Old 09-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Police Misconduct

You asked and I deliver!

http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/split/documents/polmis.php

http://public.findlaw.com/civil-rights/mor...uct-rights.html

For all the soapbox preachers who say police have the right to step out of line, look at that, even the law says when they impede on your constutional rights, they are breaking the law, WOW!

Check the link at the bottom of my sig too, very valuable information.

And before I propose my argument, how many of you disagree with the Constution and the Bill of rights?
Old 09-03-2009, 07:52 AM

Received 423 Likes on 298 Posts

Hey Kyushin,

While I sometimes think you go overboard with your rants against police, I don't totally disagree.

I have had basically two interactions with police where I had not voilated any law and was charged by cops who were trying to throw their weight around.

Having been screwed over by a couple cops, I know what it feels like so I am not going to bash you. I know what it is like to have some dickhead use his badge to make your life miserable when you have not borken the law just because he can get away with it.

As a matter of fact I stopped at the internal affairs department of our department of public safety to pick up the forms to file a complaint against an officer for misconduct just yesterday. I presume this will take some time to work itself out, but I will post a thread with details in the future.
At this time, I have no comment.

I don't think all cops are a-holes, but the profession does attract a bunch of thugs that nobody liked in high school so this is their ticket to get back at the world.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:57 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vader1,Sep 3 2009, 10:52 AM
Hey Kyushin,

While I sometimes think you go overboard with your rants against police, I don't totally disagree.

I have had basically two interactions with police where I had not voilated any law and was charged by cops who were trying to throw their weight around.

Having been screwed over by a couple cops, I know what it feels like so I am not going to bash you. I know what it is like to have some dickhead use his badge to make your life miserable when you have not borken the law just because he can get away with it.

As a matter of fact I stopped at the internal affairs department of our department of public safety to pick up the forms to file a complaint against an officer for misconduct just yesterday. I presume this will take some time to work itself out, but I will post a thread with details in the future.
At this time, I have no comment.

I don't think all cops are a-holes, but the profession does attract a bunch of thugs that nobody liked in high school so this is their ticket to get back at the world.
Thank you. I have said this all along, not all of them are bad, but the bad ones are not dealt with to the full extent of the law.