Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Social Media outlets

Old 01-12-2018, 12:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Social Media outlets

Hey everyone! Was wondering what everyone uses social media-wise to document their cars. I've recently gotten into using Wheelwell.com because it lets you upload photos and detailed info about your mods. They host contests and giveaways as well which is pretty cool if you can manage to win something! Give me a follow there (ssam2k) or on Instagram! want to see some more s2000s!
Old 01-12-2018, 03:19 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ssam2k
Hey everyone! Was wondering what everyone uses social media-wise to document their cars. I've recently gotten into using Wheelwell.com because it lets you upload photos and detailed info about your mods. They host contests and giveaways as well which is pretty cool if you can manage to win something! Give me a follow there (ssam2k) or on Instagram! want to see some more s2000s!
I think thats a pretty good one. I used one that also tracked services and upload receipts and so on so if you sold the car you could print out a report with receipts, dates, and so on.