Ohio S2000 Club Ohio S2000 Owners Club

Source1

Old 10-05-2012, 05:31 AM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default Source1

Has anyone dealt with Source 1 down in Goshen?

I was thinking about having something sprayed with the Plastidip process that they do.

Thanks!
Old 10-05-2012, 10:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm a first-time S2000 owner and until now I haven't posted, but wanted to pass along the great experiences I've had working with these guys. The owner is a friend of mine, and in fact was the one that turned me on to the S2000 when I was looking for something to cruise around and enjoy the nice weather in. He helped me find my Black 2002 (from another member of the forum, actually) and does all my service work for it and my daily-driver CRV.

Now that all that's out of the way...

His plasti-dip jobs are sick. Both his NSX and his daily-driver Acura TL are dipped, gunmetal gray and "baby gray". Here's a link to the shop's Facebook page where you can check out pictures of both cars:

Source 1 Automotive on Facebook

Once I get out of my stock wheels and pick up a lip and oem spoiler, I'm getting mine dipped.

I've sent a ton of family, friends, and anyone else that'll listen to these guys for all their service work, parts sourcing, towing, etc. and no one's come away dissatisfied.

They're all over the NSX Prime boards showing off their NSX builds and doing group buys, and they're highly regarded.

tl;dr

They're awesome. Do it.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:32 AM

Hello guys I just want to introduce myself, I (Kyle) am the Service Manager at Source 1 Automotive in Goshen, OH and a fellow S2k owner. We specialize in the Honda S2000 and the Acura NSX while also working on all other makes and models. We do just about anything from regular scheduled maintenance, installation of aftermarket parts (Turbo kits, Superchargers, Exhaust, Suspension, Wheels/Tires, ect...) sales and installation of PlastiDip, sourcing hard to find parts, and also sales of aftermarket parts. We can do anything and everything you need for your S2000's. If you have any questions feel free to call us anytime.
Source 1 Automotive
1675 State Route 28
Goshen, OH 45122
(513) 722-0223 (Kyle)
Old 10-05-2012, 01:05 PM

Received 48 Likes on 45 Posts

You couldn't possibly want....for a better group, of guys to work on your car...Hands down.... they are your source for your auto needs.....
Old 10-05-2012, 01:49 PM

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

How much would you guys charge for an 03 Accord Coupe to be plastidipped?
Old 10-05-2012, 03:20 PM

I actually want to do my whole S2000 in the new Blaze Blue plastidip...
Old 10-05-2012, 06:23 PM

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

Now that would look pretty good... I've been wanting to plastidip my Accord for a while now.

Maybe the s2k would be fun to do as well...
Old 10-07-2012, 06:05 PM

I also cannot say enough good things about Source One... Brian, Justin & Kyle are great to work with and you won't be disappointed...

These guys love the cars as much as we do... I have a 2003 NSX and they are the only shop that works on it...

Source One is featured in national Honda Tuner magazines and all over the forum boards for the NSX community...

Luckily for us they are in Ohio and not California...
Old 10-08-2012, 04:53 AM

Hello everyone, Brian here, Owner of Source 1 Automotive. Thanks for the interest in the dip process. Feel free to give us a call at 513-722-0223. All the dipping is doe at our Goshen Ohio location.

Originally Posted by Looter
You couldn't possibly want....for a better group, of guys to work on your car...Hands down.... they are your source for your auto needs.....
Thanks Denny!

Originally Posted by pbook4g5
How much would you guys charge for an 03 Accord Coupe to be plastidipped?
Price for an entire car starts at $499.00 labor, taping, material etc. That is for up to 3 gallons of Dip so depending on what color your doing and what color the car is usually we can do it in 3 but sometimes it takes 4 gall.

Originally Posted by TheLast13
I actually want to do my whole S2000 in the new Blaze Blue plastidip...
That would look great! I did my Daily Driver TL in a custom blue color and it looked good!

Originally Posted by Slowride
I also cannot say enough good things about Source One... Brian, Justin & Kyle are great to work with and you won't be disappointed...

These guys love the cars as much as we do... I have a 2003 NSX and they are the only shop that works on it...

Source One is featured in national Honda Tuner magazines and all over the forum boards for the NSX community...

Luckily for us they are in Ohio and not California...

Thanks again!
Old 10-08-2012, 04:18 PM

I actually called and talked to Kyle today and he was super cool to talk to. My car goes into storage this weekend, but as soon as spring hits Ill be bringing the car to you.

Thanks guys!

Quick Reply: Source1