Oklahoma S2000 Owners Oklahoma S2000 Community

Fiesta Bowl

Old 01-04-2008, 05:06 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SSM*03*S2K,Jan 3 2008, 09:30 PM
STATE fans are forever jealous of The University of Oklahoma. im surprised this guy hasnt been talking about how many wrasslin championships they have. i love it when STATE fans talk about that. i just want to ask them, " how many people attended that other than family members?" "have you even ever attended a STATE wrasslin match?" they just wish they could make to any other bowl than the "i won 6 games and only 2 were in my conference" bowl. osu fans should remember hart lee dykes. this guy couldnt even read and write but managed to graduate from boone pickens university and continued to play in the NFL.

OU just flat out played like crap and thats why they got beat down the way they did.
I think you mean Dexter Manley. Hart Lee Dykes just got paid to play, but i think he could read and write, but not totally sure about that. Dexter Manley definitely couldn't read or write.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:54 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Equitrak,Jan 4 2008, 08:06 AM]I think you mean Dexter Manley. Hart Lee Dykes just got paid to play, but i think he could read and write, but not totally sure about that. Dexter Manley definitely couldn't read or write.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:04 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tx_Phantom,Jan 4 2008, 08:54 AM
But it's OK if the Sooners cheat isn't it? I mean afterall, thats what the entire foundation of the "Sooner" derives from isn't it??

Sooners!
Wow! you too have a lot of pent up hate! As Dr. Phil would say, "how's that working for ya!"
Old 01-04-2008, 06:20 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Equitrak,Jan 4 2008, 09:04 AM
Wow! you too have a lot of pent up hate! As Dr. Phil would say, "how's that working for ya!"
What are u talking about? I love Oklahoma! Oklahoma keeps Texas from falling into the ocean (Oklahoma sucks!)!!

Just kidding guys...
Old 01-04-2008, 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by Tx_Phantom,Jan 4 2008, 10:20 AM
What are u talking about? I love Oklahoma! Oklahoma keeps Texas from falling into the ocean (Oklahoma sucks!)!!

Just kidding guys...
Old 01-04-2008, 06:38 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jesusphish,Jan 4 2008, 09:25 AM

Old 01-04-2008, 06:40 AM

It's all good. I root for Texas and all big XII teams when they aren't playing OU. I loved the whooping Texas gave ASU and enjoyed the TT comeback.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by SSM*03*S2K,Jan 3 2008, 10:30 PM
STATE fans are forever jealous of The University of Oklahoma. im surprised this guy hasnt been talking about how many wrasslin championships they have. i love it when STATE fans talk about that. i just want to ask them, " how many people attended that other than family members?" "have you even ever attended a STATE wrasslin match?" they just wish they could make to any other bowl than the "i won 6 games and only 2 were in my conference" bowl. osu fans should remember hart lee dykes. this guy couldnt even read and write but managed to graduate from boone pickens university and continued to play in the NFL.

OU just flat out played like crap and thats why they got beat down the way they did.
I'm not jealous of OU. I love my school and that's not going to change if we have a good or bad football team. Believe it or not, there are plenty of people in this state whose lives don't revolve around the success, or lack thereof, of a college football team. Your post and that attitude pretty much sums up why a lot of OSU fans don't cheer for OU.

I have actually been to quite a few wrestling matches, including another bedlam victory last month. I know championships there aren't going to get the recognition of football, but having 34 of them is impressive whether you like the sport or not. OU competes in wrestling too so do you not support them? You probably don't even know how many championships OU has there.

I know it's not a prerequisite to attend a school to be a fan, I'm just tired of the idiot OU fans asking why I'm wearing an OSU shirt because our football team sucks so why would you want to support a loser? They are the idiots I can't stand. I actually went to school at OSU and have a degree from there while these idiots have a hat from wal mart and an upside down longhorn sticker on their truck.

As for the band playing that song after every single play, I can't stand it. They're almost as obnoxious as the A&M band. It does fit the school well that has a mascot named after people who cheated and stole land. Boomer Sooner is a fight song stolen from Yale called Boola Boola.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:28 AM

[QUOTE=wickerbill,Jan 4 2008, 10:50 AM]

I know it's not a prerequisite to attend a school to be a fan, I'm just tired of the idiot OU fans asking why I'm wearing an OSU shirt because our football team sucks so why would you want to support a loser?
Old 01-04-2008, 07:57 AM
Banned

I guess that's kinda like I wear my 49ers garb to Tx Stadium when they come to play the cowgirls.

All other games I attend, I wear a homemade "cowboys suck" t-shirt! Best part was i made sure Jerry Jones saw it one time. You shoulda seen the smile leave his face...

-----------
Tx_Phantom

Quick Reply: Fiesta Bowl