Orlando The I-4 Parking Lot

Meetings

Old 08-31-2014, 10:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Meetings

Hello everyone, just wantee to introduce myself to the Orlando seccion, new to the area and interested on meet up with fellow S2K owners (not ricers), I cant quite make every single of the places where yall meet, I seen some saying bout the beer place and here and there but it will be appripiate to have like a list of ALL the small and large meetings during the week/month. I know "La Fiebre" is around, Idk bout Cars & Coffe, we did it every month in Texas... Please list the info yall know regarding this matter and if theres a S2Ki fb page where yall keep in contact with. Im sure if we get organized we can have a really good group having an aswesome time. Thanks yall...
Old 08-31-2014, 04:19 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by AP1_Silverstone
Hello everyone, just wantee to introduce myself to the Orlando seccion, new to the area and interested on meet up with fellow S2K owners (not ricers), I cant quite make every single of the places where yall meet, I seen some saying bout the beer place and here and there but it will be appripiate to have like a list of ALL the small and large meetings during the week/month. I know "La Fiebre" is around, Idk bout Cars & Coffe, we did it every month in Texas... Please list the info yall know regarding this matter and if theres a S2Ki fb page where yall keep in contact with. Im sure if we get organized we can have a really good group having an aswesome time. Thanks yall...
welcome to the city! theres a small group of us that meets up every wednesday at the world of beer by UCF. Sometimes theres 2 of us, sometimes theres 5 of us. then we all get together for the monthly autox.

There is an autox in deland on September 14th. I recommend you sign up and come meet everyone

Davo
Old 08-31-2014, 07:55 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

We also do a main monthly meet. We just did karting yesterday. We're all a bunch of ricers though
Old 09-01-2014, 03:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Davo307
Originally Posted by AP1_Silverstone' timestamp='1409509620' post='23309804
welcome to the city! theres a small group of us that meets up every wednesday at the world of beer by UCF. Sometimes theres 2 of us, sometimes theres 5 of us. then we all get together for the monthly autox.

There is an autox in deland on September 14th. I recommend you sign up and come meet everyone

Davo
Thanks, I will sign up as soon as I find the post, hopefully I can find it before the meet...

Originally Posted by slowd16
We also do a main monthly meet. We just did karting yesterday. We're all a bunch of ricers though
Ricers lol
Old 09-03-2014, 01:42 PM

you ricers and your huge wings

Originally Posted by AP1_Silverstone
Originally Posted by Davo307' timestamp='1409530742' post='23310077
[quote name='AP1_Silverstone' timestamp='1409509620' post='23309804']

Davo
Thanks, I will sign up as soon as I find the post, hopefully I can find it before the meet...

Ricers lol
[/quote]

as long as you have your whole sunday free, sign up and come on out. a large amount of us will be out there
Old 09-04-2014, 03:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Davo307

you ricers and your huge wings

as long as you have your whole sunday free, sign up and come on out. a large amount of us will be out there
Agreed.

Lol i watxhed fast and the furious last night and forgot how good of a movie it was.
Old 09-04-2014, 07:00 AM

I caught the end when I got home from class hahahaha.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I caught the end when I got home from class hahahaha.
Lol that was the first time in a few years deff still the best one. I hate how all the new ones are so far fetched
Old 09-04-2014, 04:42 PM

worst fast and furious' are 4 and 2. best one is 1, then 5 or 6. cant wait for the new one. RIP
Old 09-04-2014, 05:07 PM

I liked from 3 on. 4 wasn't bad but think it was needed to get the series going the way it did.

Quick Reply: Meetings