Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

EricJT7 - Vouch

Old 04-06-2017, 02:50 PM

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts
Default EricJT7 - Vouch

Hi all,

I am looking at an S2000 for sale locally that was previously owned, or still is by EricJT7. The forum states it is sold but I am receiving rather random text messages and emails back from someone named Mira who is quite rude and blunt about the car stating she is Eric's girlfriend.

For example the ad on the forum stated there were noises coming from the differential, so I requested information and received a screen shot of a receipt about a spark plug being bent.

Can one of you familiar with Eric / the car chime in?

Thanks guys

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/6077020333.html

Last edited by arsenal; 04-06-2017 at 02:52 PM.
Old 04-09-2017, 08:39 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Arsenal, I did indeed sell my car to a local buyer down the street. The next day, I changed the ad stating that the car sold (here on the s2ki site). I'm sure someone can vouch for me. I also received a call from Mira stating not to answer your pms. Additionally, my Hotmail account said not to answer them. Furthermore, there is a red alert and a question mark on my account, which I'm not sure why there is. Anyhow, I'm sure someone can chime in that I have been an active member on s2ki since I purchased my car that sold and am considered to be a pretty nice guy. I'm sorry if it doesn't state that my car is sold on the ad, but I did edit it to say ***car is sold*** a while ago and additionally to pull down the ad. We don't want any drama from the pnw Washington to Oregon folks, I love my fellow s2ki members they have been nothing, but great and I've met some of the Oregon guys too. It's great to share a hobby/passion like cars and be able to talk and meet up in person. Again sorry, but the car did sell just to make sure you now know 110 percent.
Old 04-09-2017, 08:41 AM

A further note, I'm still the owner of an Ap2 and that car is not for sale. I'm going to arrange a drive to Mount St. Helens this summer and I'd love if you and some of the Oregon members can make it.
Old 04-09-2017, 08:45 AM

Also, that cl ad you linked was likely the previous owner of the car. Was it listed from Martha Lake?
Old 04-09-2017, 08:45 AM

Or post owner I meant lol. I noticed it listed for sale a day or two after.
Old 04-10-2017, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by EricJT7
Hi Arsenal, I did indeed sell my car to a local buyer down the street. The next day, I changed the ad stating that the car sold (here on the s2ki site). I'm sure someone can vouch for me. I also received a call from Mira stating not to answer your pms. Additionally, my Hotmail account said not to answer them. Furthermore, there is a red alert and a question mark on my account, which I'm not sure why there is. Anyhow, I'm sure someone can chime in that I have been an active member on s2ki since I purchased my car that sold and am considered to be a pretty nice guy. I'm sorry if it doesn't state that my car is sold on the ad, but I did edit it to say ***car is sold*** a while ago and additionally to pull down the ad. We don't want any drama from the pnw Washington to Oregon folks, I love my fellow s2ki members they have been nothing, but great and I've met some of the Oregon guys too. It's great to share a hobby/passion like cars and be able to talk and meet up in person. Again sorry, but the car did sell just to make sure you now know 110 percent.
I am not sure what is going on then as Mira claimed to be your girlfriend, and the person who I spoke to on the phone claimed to be you, and stated that the person buying the car fell through due to financing issues and that it didn't actually sell.

Agree and thank you for confirming. I was asking about potential issues with the differential and apparently that triggered something in whomever was responding to the texts. If they are local to you I would probably discuss with them about them claiming to be you.
Old 04-10-2017, 02:48 PM

Here you go...

Last edited by arsenal; 04-10-2017 at 02:52 PM.
Old 04-10-2017, 08:51 PM

I am beyond confused now, I have no girlfriend, not that it's anyones business. As far as the differential goes, the car sold as is for a very reasonable price. The post owner (I probably shouldn't give his name for privacy reasons, who did have a significant other..) got a good deal as my 63000 mile ap1 with a clean title in pretty good shape went for sub 10,000. Also how in the world would I have your phone number I'm not sure...maybe it's best to forget about this and call it a day. Also if a moderator sees this can you please delete my original for sale ad, thanks in advance. I don't need anyone to vouch for me I've made lots of great friends in the pnw s2ki group. Love you guys
Old 04-10-2017, 08:55 PM

Sub ten thousand dollars..car is sold..that's all she wrote. Please let me know if anyone truly is claiming to be selling the car as Eric.
Old 04-10-2017, 08:57 PM

Also to top it off I was on a six month break from work with anxiety and depression issues, so if there is a *real scam artist please lmk.

Quick Reply: EricJT7 - Vouch