Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

'Tis the TIME...

Old 11-27-2003, 11:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, 'tis the time to come meet the girl of your wildest dreams on Saturday. But first and foremost, Happy Thanksgiving! Wow! What a great meal it was! The fats are going straight to my ass and thighs. What am I thankful for? Let's see...I'm thankful for having a chance to encounter a bunch of jackasses, asswipes, assholes, white and Asian trash, and rednecks on here.

Anyhoo, I'm finally here in Olympia. And just like all of your hearts, it's very dark and cold. On Saturday, a bunch of people and I will be in Chinatown to have dinner, and after that, we'll go clubbing or something. Of course my bf will be there. Here's your chance to come meet this monstrous of a girl you seem so terrified of. But I'll be dressed up to appear more pleasing to you. Don't worry, I'm extremely pretty and you'll still be drooling like pigs. I crack myself up. We'll be in Chinatown at around 9PM but I'm not sure which restaurant they're going to yet. I'll update it later. If any of you are planning to come meet us, be prepared for it to end in only a few minutes, because you're not welcome to hang out with us. This would not be a friendly meet because frankly, I'm not at all looking forward to meeting any of you. If you're a nice guy, please don't show up. The purpose of this meeting is for me to confront some of the jackasses and let them see me in person. Again, this won't be a friendly meet and you'll not be welcome to hang out. After a few minutes of meeting me, you better get your asses out of my face before I'll give you some of this Bonny "love".

Hmm...I just read a few threads in which some of you called me a guy, imitator and whatnot. Truth be told, I'm actually a transvestite with a PHD (pretty huge d). Why don't you come and give this PHD a blow?! Let's make a friendly wager, shall we? If I turned out to look exactly like my pic, each of you will give me $20. But if I turned out to look like a totally different chic or guy, I'll give you anything you want. Do we have a deal?

Well, that will be all for now. Come meet me this Saturday in Chinatown for a few minutes. If you're planning to shoot some pictures of me, you better ask for permission beforehand, otherwise, I'll raise hell and give you some of the Bonny "love", and my bf will not be afraid to confront you as well. That's it, my fellow White and Asian trash. Stop calling me names on here, it's so typical of you. Call me names in person and see what comebacks I have for you. Bring some napkins because you'll be drooling and "stroking and squirting" like crazy. Heeehee...I crack myself up!

Gotta go to bed now and so I could wake up at 8AM tomorrow for a shop-til-I-drop day. Ooh! I'm soo excited to be shopping all day with my cousins and bf. What to buy? What to buy? Buy some lotion for your red necks. Just kidding! Nitey night!

BTW, I haven't told my bf what's been going on here yet. Truth be told, I don't really act like this in person, until you piss me off that is.
Old 11-28-2003, 08:31 AM

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,396 Posts

Hey Lil Girl Bonny Mom would sure like to meet ya geeeezzzzzzzz I WAS the one who invited ya in the FIRST place I sure hope you don't consider me white trash or any of those other awfull names you said Actually Im Italian so you could call me a Dago if you choose to bash me

Mom 's EVERYONE (well sep maybe Mickey and Robb right now for bein 's in my thread

But I think it would be an HONOR to meet ya and I DID promise my VERY GOOD BUD XVIPER DAVE that if I did I would take a pic of you for him to see your cuteness! So I guess Im askin permision so you wont confiscate my new camera

I don't even know where China Town is but I will find my way if you give directions!

Look forward to meeting ya Lil Girl you will be like the 39th person I have met from this site See ya Sat I hope!
Old 11-28-2003, 08:33 AM

Oh and don't worry bout Mom tryin to hang with ya Im too old for that Clubbin scene
Old 11-28-2003, 09:00 AM

Just in case you dont belive Mom that she has met 38 people well as WANTONE would say....

CHECK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to add your pic to the thread soon!

http://forums.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.p...threadid=164574
Old 11-28-2003, 09:05 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Please Show Up!!! so as to clear the misnomer that Wantone = CutieBonny
Old 11-28-2003, 09:19 AM

Originally posted by wantone
Please Show Up!!! so as to clear the misnomer that Wantone = CutieBonny

Ahhhh Haaaa so its YOU huh Ev and here I thought I was gonna meet yet another Lil Girl from S2KI

See ya Sat Ev
Old 11-28-2003, 09:22 AM

WHATCHA TALKIN' ABOUT WILLIS!?
Old 11-28-2003, 09:57 AM

Awwwwww common Ev ahhhhhhhhh I mean Gary admit it Mom will still ya!
Old 11-28-2003, 10:47 AM

What an ABSOLUTE CROCK OF SH!T.......!!!!!

Nice invitation............well lets guess.....Hmmmmm....she'll be some where in China town......Ummmm......At some......unannounced time........at a non-specific place.......

Let's all just rush down there.......drive around........walk the streets........look in every restaurant & night club.....just in case you are actually there.

Ya.....Right...!!!! As if any one would put out that much effort ......and assume (along with anthing esles you have said on here) is la-git

........why don't you just go smoke some more......

In fact....hearing that you have come....and gone........well that will BE...

Old 11-28-2003, 11:02 AM

\"I concur with Admiral Batbite! It's a TRAP!!!

Quick Reply: 'Tis the TIME...