Prairie Redliners Canadian Prairie Provinces. Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba

Stepping down as Community Organizer.

Old 03-29-2003, 07:16 PM

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Stepping down as Community Organizer.

I am informing you that I have requested HondaGal to remove my title of "Community Organizer". My behavior in the following thread was NOT becoming of a CO BUT it is becoming of me.
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.php?...threadid=113448
I will NOT change my behavior nor my reaction to people like this who purposely post threads that they know will generate intense response. He has done it many times before. I will no longer sulley the image of a CO by this type of behavior but I will NOT take this kind of B.S. either. I have willingly requested that I be banned if HG so deems it necessary, so my days here may be numbered. Our intelligence should NEVER be so insulted by such individuals and I sure as Hell won't stay quiet about it.

If anyone is willing to step up to the plate to take on this role of CO, please submit your request to HondaGal.
Old 03-29-2003, 07:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Watch it Dave, you don't want that

First big deal about blasting once in a while, just because you CO doesn't mean you aren't human and right heh.

Second look at me....seriously read my posts heh

Third: She'll just call you a bum muncher....again..look at me.

You're cool and far to valuable of a member and CO to be fluffed by evangalistic opinions.
Old 03-29-2003, 07:32 PM

XVIPER!!!! DO NOT RESIGN!

I feel very strongly about this because there has been a lot of BS on the board specifically the Toronto Forum - much of directed at me. Stand up for yourself AND DON'T RESIGN!
Old 03-29-2003, 07:36 PM
Former Moderator

I'm with Vince here..

Take a step back, and settle a bit.
I read that thread, and you said everything I would have if I hadn't lost the will to argue with him again.

You as a Community Organizer shows that you are respected by the people in your community, and I have little doubt that you rightfully earned that posistion.

You aren't a moderator of the forum, aside from your local forum, and hence can not be accused of throwing any "weight" around.

Its universally known that you are one of the most respected, and helpfull people on this forum.

Don't let your anger towards a "A suspected moron and village idiot" get you worked up.
Old 03-29-2003, 07:37 PM

Xviper, you have a pm.
Old 03-29-2003, 07:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't want you to resign either. You're one of the best assests to this community!
Old 03-29-2003, 07:49 PM

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

You guys, of course, are too kind. My participation on this board (and in my garage in terms of wrenching for the locals) will not change. I just don't feel that a CO should be acting in this manner and sometimes, I feel that it is like a handicap for me when I really want to lay into someone who is obviously (pick your own word). I just hate holding back when people like this show up on the board. I've been relatively successful till now. I won't stop reacting this way should it happen again. I just don't wish to drag the "title" along with it. I'm NOT that much of a gentleman but I think the title of "CO" should be.
Old 03-29-2003, 07:52 PM

May I lead you down this unsightly path of poo

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.php?...280#post1498280

Now tell me you don't feel better
Old 03-29-2003, 07:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think I understand where you're coming from. I just wish I were here long enough to see what Bieg has been like over a longer period of time.

To be quite honest he doesn't seem all that bad... I mean everyone has their own opinions of course.

But I really don't agree with most of what he said about the different mind sets of S2000 owners. I'm only 19, but I don't think I'm like most kids my age.
Old 03-29-2003, 08:00 PM

xviper, I don't even know you, nor have I read the thread your referring to, but just from reading your quite excellent posts (under the hood, among others) it would be a cryin' shame for you to leave the S2000 community...I hope you all can work it out. Dude, your an icon here...my two cents

Quick Reply: Stepping down as Community Organizer.