S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Alloy Craft Heater valve relocation bracket

Old 11-30-2010, 09:08 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Any updates on progress? Have we reached the number to go into production? What is the rough lead-time on the brackets? Is everyone who paid on the first batch or did soem get bumped? Just checking in to the status of these brackets. Needing mine and getting anxious to drive the car.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:17 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jefferyg32,Nov 30 2010, 10:08 AM
Any updates on progress? Have we reached the number to go into production? What is the rough lead-time on the brackets? Is everyone who paid on the first batch or did soem get bumped? Just checking in to the status of these brackets. Needing mine and getting anxious to drive the car.
There is 1 spot remaining on the group buy, However I have already ordered the parts from the Manufacturer. Normal lead time is around 3 to 4 weeks, however with the holiddays it will stretch it out a little. I will have a definite delivery date by next tuesday and will update the thread then.

As for the polished aluminum I can make those, however I would need to have enough interest to run at least 10 to 15 parts. otherwise the price would be extremely high. Another alternative to polished aluminum is chrome powdercoat, I can do that, but price would be higher.

Thanks guys.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

payment sent let me know if thats a problem.
thanks
jared
Old 12-02-2010, 03:46 AM
Former Sponsor

Ok guys the Group buy is Officialy closed. If you still want one of the brackets, Pm me.

thanks.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:59 PM

Been almost 2 weeks since last update. Any new word? Just checking in!
Old 12-13-2010, 09:10 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by jefferyg32,Dec 13 2010, 07:59 PM
Been almost 2 weeks since last update. Any new word? Just checking in!
Hi guys, parts just rolled off of the cnc today. They still need to be formed and painted. Hopefully, I should be able to ship next week. Thanks.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:06 AM

Sweet. What if we wanted one un-coated (cause im going to do a different color powder coat)? Is that something you could offer to us even though we paid for the coating? I have some stuff heading to powder coat next week and if i can get this in the batch that would be cool. Either way is cool, let me know either way and lead-time on each and ill let you know what i figure out.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:56 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok, finally got around to installing the bracket in a car w everything in the stock place (every = battery/fusebox)

This is what I started with:

and this is how it ended up:

close up pics of bracket:

It didn't take that long, but i removed my a/c lines and put on a turbo blanket while i was in there.

I wish I would've looked at the pictures he posted up to know how to route the lines, I don't know that mine is totally correct?

Also, I had to undo the hose clamp things to extend little black thing with 2 screws a little further, so that the holes would all line up. I think that'd be dependent on the car though, not sure. Oh and that little metal piece, i thought it was suppose to go all the way through, but it wasn't till I broke it that I realize that it won't.

As far as fitment, I moved my battery as far to the front passenger side as I could, and I will post if there is any problem with how the adjustment knob thing swings.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:49 PM
Former Sponsor

Brackets are formed welded and are heading to paint tomorrow. I will try to ship on Thursday if paint is finished by then. thanks again guys.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:24 PM

Can you please ship mine un-painted as im getting it powder coated with other parts and would like it un-painted. I messaged in the boards weeks a week or so about it and never heard back. Ill PM you also.

Quick Reply: Alloy Craft Heater valve relocation bracket