S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Custom 8.8 diff kit

Old 09-07-2012, 01:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well like I said in the beginning y'all make top notch quality stuff but you also have kind of a monopoly on your stuff and I'm just showing everyone what I have and will let them know how it works and if I can make a 2 1/2 ton axle work in a jeep I'm sure after a little bit of trial and error I can make this work just as well and your set up I do appreciate your input and any outher for that matter but I can break tons of these and still not cost me near what your set up does
I'm just a broke American trying to have a little fun and save some money lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-07-2012, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by herecomesboost
Lol I'll bring the beer haha

Old 09-07-2012, 01:35 PM

Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by bobbyrandolph440
Well like I said in the beginning y'all make top notch quality stuff but you also have kind of a monopoly on your stuff and I'm just showing everyone what I have and will let them know how it works and if I can make a 2 1/2 ton axle work in a jeep I'm sure after a little bit of trial and error I can make this work just as well and your set up I do appreciate your input and any outher for that matter but I can break tons of these and still not cost me near what your set up does

Subscribed. Often thought about attempting a swap when I get the K motor going. I was thinking of trying the Caddy/getrag rear end the Miata's guys put in.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mrsideways
Originally Posted by bobbyrandolph440' timestamp='1347053482' post='21995947

Subscribed. Often thought about attempting a swap when I get the K motor going. I was thinking of trying the Caddy/getrag rear end the Miata's guys put in.
Bro 8.8 are best and if you do not care about having a cast iron instead of aluminum you can get 1 out of a old t Bird

Old 09-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Banned

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

do yourself a favor and get a rear cover from a 03ish explorer 4 door. They dont have that retarded nub for a mount... search for my thread where I made mine.. you'll see how much easier it is and how much more room you have to work with.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:51 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

x2
Old 09-07-2012, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by wadzii
do yourself a favor and get a rear cover from a 03ish explorer 4 door. They dont have that retarded nub for a mount... search for my thread where I made mine.. you'll see how much easier it is and how much more room you have to work with.
Was going to do that seen it b4 just want to test this set up 1st we think it should hold good if not we will swap to the explorere thanks for the info tho and we will keep every 1 posted I don't think fbm is happy that we are makeing a kit haha

Old 09-07-2012, 08:23 PM

i was in progress to do mine to,i will restart it this winter, i have purchase a front explorer drive shaft im going to cut this drive shaft and run it
Old 09-07-2012, 08:38 PM

I have a good drive shaft shop nearby that will do it cheap

Old 09-08-2012, 05:57 AM
Banned

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by bobbyrandolph440
Originally Posted by wadzii' timestamp='1347065938' post='21996351
Was going to do that seen it b4 just want to test this set up 1st we think it should hold good if not we will swap to the explorere thanks for the info tho and we will keep every 1 posted I don't think fbm is happy that we are makeing a kit haha

its not that the cover you have wont hold up, its that the explorer cover makes mounting it up in the car super easy. All the rear mount requires is a little trimming of the cover so it tucks up close to the stock mount good and a flat piece of steel/aluminum with 6 holes drilled in it.

Quick Reply: Custom 8.8 diff kit