S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

My .50 trim turbo :)

Old 10-12-2009, 04:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My .50 trim turbo :)

so i just bought a .50 trim turbo for my S it has a wastegate on it already cant wait to get the rest of the parts.

anyways im looking at getting 550cc fuel injectors and engine mangement, any one wanna help me out on the brands and the best of the best.

how much will it cost?

-do not wanna blow my engine on this small turbo-

also is there anything like advice before and after i install the turbo?

ive asked a lot of people this but how much whp do you think i ll make ?
Old 10-12-2009, 04:13 AM

Do you just have a turbo or a whole kit? What are your HP goals? You would be better off getting a whole kit, low end kits would be like the godspeed or greddy. Mid priced kits would be ultimate, inline, and SC systems. Higher end stuff which takes a bit more to piece together Full Race, Pfab and others which will require a bit more fabrication.

You would just need a emanage Ult and rc500's, just make sure you have a tuner who can tune your system.

Get a memebership.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:19 AM

well my goals are 300whp daily,
i only bought the turbo with wastegate for 350 dollars is that the right price?

i dont want a huge nice turbo or anything like reallly nice, my friend gave me an invoice on my turbo and he said it would be 3000 to 3500.
and that includes everything.

and what do you mean get a membership?
Old 10-12-2009, 04:32 AM

Well, it sounds like you got an internally WG turbo which your gonna have a hard time finding a manifold. Do you know what size turbo flange it has T25 T3.

$350 for a turbo is a good price, but max it would be new around $600.

It appears your best bet is to return the the turbo and get a godspeed or greddy turbo kit. I would lean toward the godspeed cause it has the revhard manifold and is external WG. Your gonna spend more money putting everything togther than to just buy it as a kit. There are a few good turbo kits in the for sale forum.

Get a memebership to the forum, you will learn a lot and it worth supporting.

Ult stands for the Greddy E manage Ultimate
Good Luck
Old 10-12-2009, 06:03 AM

I have some 550cc injectors that I am going to pull soon. You will need clips and spacers for them.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:07 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

That's a pretty complete diagram. Only thing not 100% needed is the fuel rail, your stock one will do fine.

Have fun!
Old 10-12-2009, 06:16 AM

Received 107 Likes on 85 Posts

i have had 2 godspeed kits, my boy just bought one and had it put on at PTUNING and had it tuned. i'm one of the promoters for this kit. I've done All my own work minus tuning.

My suggestion is do not get an internal WG turbo.. i have a 50 trim t3/t4 turbo and its external with a 38mm tial... also comes with the kit.

if your gonna go with injectors.... i HIGHLY... and i do mean HIGHLY suggest going with injector dynamic bosch ones.....they are a lil on the pricier side and i have 1000cc's but my car drives so damn smooth, and my gas mileage is roughly the same.. i have a bad ass tuner and i've had other folks that tune and own shops know who he is...

I've had the rc750's and everyone ive spoken with agree they are junk.. they are cheaper alternative to the good stuff.. but once you go with injector dynamic ones... you'll be SO glad you did..

you may think 1000's are too much? sounds too much right? guess what.. if my car is tuned so well to the point where i'm still getting roughly the same amount of gas mileage as NA and i have NO hiccups.. they are worth getting... Evan at evan's tuning is friends of my tuner and both said to just get 1000's because there is virtually no difference in mileage and what not compared tot he smaller injector dynamics.. and its only a few dollars more... so why not...

the Godspeed kit is on par with Ultimate racing....i've seen both..and are virtually the same..

you can go with an EMU... but i wanted to have full control...i got the 1052u Aem, had the boost solenoid hooked up as well... no boost controller..

that turbo will spool just as quick as a greddy but the top end is there... and has room to grow depending on how much you want..

my suggestion is read... read your butt off..

just because the Price isn't high on a kit, does NOT mean its not a higher end kit. i've had this twice on my car...and with all the injectors and tuning out the door, i still spent less than 4 grand TOTAL. and believe me.. what i have compared to a greddy....there is no comparison.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:33 AM

well 1320engineering is helping me out here, and the reason why im going with this turbo is bcz buying a 3k to 5k turbo kit they dont include ,clutch ,flywheel, engine management and stuff so it cost more, i dont have a lot of money to be throwing into this car, im just happy with having the car overall.

and why should i buy a wastegate? if it already has one is it better to ? or will i have problems ?

HMFIC - would you send me a picture of your setup and how much whp have you made? and have you ran a 1/4 mile?
Old 10-12-2009, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by s2kZac,Oct 12 2009, 12:33 PM
and why should i buy a wastegate? if it already has one is it better to ? or will i have problems ?
You'll have problems like boost creep with a internal wastegate. You also be limited to the amount of power you can make with a internal wastegate. I'm sure thats what their talking about
Old 10-12-2009, 03:29 PM

Received 107 Likes on 85 Posts

Originally Posted by s2kZac,Oct 12 2009, 12:33 PM
well 1320engineering is helping me out here, and the reason why im going with this turbo is bcz buying a 3k to 5k turbo kit they dont include ,clutch ,flywheel, engine management and stuff so it cost more, i dont have a lot of money to be throwing into this car, im just happy with having the car overall.

HMFIC - would you send me a picture of your setup and how much whp have you made? and have you ran a 1/4 mile?
your worried about spending 3-5 grand? let me just be the first to tell you, your going to have a major wake up call mang. Have you thought of the long run of what if something happens to your motor ? and you dont have 3-5k to spend on repairs?

i honestly think you should NOT go FI if your worried about 3-5K. Believe me.

You should enjoy the car as is... when your able to get the cash one day.. then do it, and do it right...KNOWING things can blow and give and you would be able to financially repair them.

Quick Reply: My .50 trim turbo :)